It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
Checking out your other uploads, got to say, this one is great : HOW BOUT' NOW! (Let us bounce)
Kind of same style as "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio

I can see that too now......lol........Thats hilarious......Thank you for both your words and the laugh.....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Can you see what is going on. Come to me raw.......

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Lets go Im tiered of holding back........

Every single word on this video is me and completely freestyled.

woho nice surprise Brianegan, i saw now your face, you are real lol
I enjoy your threads really, btw that code is still spinning around my head, weird.
I like your song, i hear it 2 times in fact heh and the others too
i am still following your threads and trying to reach it because you are fast!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I enjoy your threads really, btw that code is still spinning around my head, weird.

You know thats not the first time I have been told that. I have grown used to certain techniques and they have become more of a natural occurance. I do need to hear that when focusing like this because I tend to speed up when even in conversations and people just look at me like im a robot or some shiz.

I have racing thoughts traveling at high speeds through my mind from the ongoing evals I still have proccesing and waiting for the results to be translated. As I get more into a "zone" of sorts I tend to travel at simlar speeds to the thoughts without noticing it.

Its funny because I thought I was moving slowly but now that you mention it youre right. Patience is one of my favorites and Ill be glad to spend some time with my old friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

P.S. the code thread is extremely layered and difficult to fully unravel. Honestly I am surprised that many got as far as they did in it already........As we travel together more clues will show you other ways to look at it taking you a little further each time. Its a working metaphor mimicing life itself. We all know how long it has taken to figure that one out right?

I posted that video for that exact reason. Face of a real person to bring it home without a fear or act of hesitancy as a show of my willingness to stand and be counted. In deed i am real. and your kind words about the music is greatly appreciated believe me. I get emotional and tend to place more weight in the negative reponses than the positive ones when I should be doing the opposite.

Nice is easier to believe and any heart will welcome the familiar feelings and not so nice pierces quick and deep.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
welcome to ats.....?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Its funny because I thought I was moving slowly but now that you mention it youre right. Patience is one of my favorites and Ill be glad to spend some time with my old friend.

No problem at all i guess, your threads are there, we can follow it anytime. In fact i think we need to re-read it several times to maximize digestion of your words.
But thanks if you slow down its creation a little je to make good follow up to each one

P.S. the code thread is extremely layered and difficult to fully unravel. Honestly I am surprised that many got as far as they did in it already........As we travel together more clues will show you other ways to look at it taking you a little further each time. Its a working metaphor mimicing life itself. We all know how long it has taken to figure that one out right?

I posted that video for that exact reason. Face of a real person to bring it home without a fear or act of hesitancy as a show of my willingness to stand and be counted. In deed i am real. and your kind words about the music is greatly appreciated believe me. I get emotional and tend to place more weight in the negative reponses than the positive ones when I should be doing the opposite.

Nice is easier to believe and any heart will welcome the familiar feelings and not so nice pierces quick and deep.

yeah caray, your rude code uff i am taking a break of that code because I really started to read words that even seemed to be written in my native language and not english and you can imagine that shock me a bit lol i was thiking "no waaay, i am counting bad again, its a mistake, okok i will let this stuff for later" lol

I agree, seeing your face and hear your voice and your whole attitude colaborate to create us confidence in the message you are trying to transmit.
If there is some truth then it will resonate with us

Thanks, I applaud your persistence althought i'm not sure if we will grasp your messages in its entirety.

edit on 6-4-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Youre right.....What kind of code would it be if it wasnt universal and have the ability to speak to all peoples. Plus as for the over all message. It matters not the time when it is understood. Only that it is there to be understood when the time is right.

You know its even funnier because everything Im saying everyone already knows. It makes me think that everyone saw the responsibility that came along with it and chose bliss by turning away from it.

(like the guy in the movie matrix that wanted to get reinserted with a different memory but without the murder involved to get there.)

When people are told that everything is their fault they tend to place blame directly on themselves and carry the weight just like royalty. The only thing is that one can feel so much at ease if they sahre the load and give themselves the benifit of the doubt. This will give them enough time to find that the fault was theirs and it wasnt a bad thing.

It hard to hear but every single bad thing that has happened is for a good reason. If you host the idea that we are in a "training ground" you may be able to host that there is really nothing here that may harm us. It just teaches us. It is up to us to find the lesson.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
nevermind,
found it already

edit on 6/4/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
just to clear this up : brianegan is way more "gangsta" than coolio

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Is this you to?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Gave me a good laugh…
True though!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by zaper

Youre right.....What kind of code would it be if it wasnt universal and have the ability to speak to all peoples. Plus as for the over all message. It matters not the time when it is understood. Only that it is there to be understood when the time is right.

You know its even funnier because everything Im saying everyone already knows. It makes me think that everyone saw the responsibility that came along with it and chose bliss by turning away from it.

(like the guy in the movie matrix that wanted to get reinserted with a different memory but without the murder involved to get there.)

When people are told that everything is their fault they tend to place blame directly on themselves and carry the weight just like royalty. The only thing is that one can feel so much at ease if they sahre the load and give themselves the benifit of the doubt. This will give them enough time to find that the fault was theirs and it wasnt a bad thing.

It hard to hear but every single bad thing that has happened is for a good reason. If you host the idea that we are in a "training ground" you may be able to host that there is really nothing here that may harm us. It just teaches us. It is up to us to find the lesson.

I agree, it's good your matrix analogy. Awakening is somehow rude, we fall to the ground like rocks because we realize that our reality is mercilessly different.
Once awake, there is not turning back, we can not lie to ourselves and pretend that nothing happens.
I remember a comment from Icke where he says "you think you're going to wake up and hear bells, ringtones birds and a heavenly light will flood around you? You will see it is not so"

Yes, he is right. Its hard, its hurts and we are crying with the earth, trying to figure what we can do. This is depressant.

I am feeling that way since eons ago and i am a rebel of the system and humanity, I woke up long ago and I felt the scars and guilt of the mankind in my own even without doing any damage. We are all, each one, no one is exempt.

In fact is one of the reasons why some people want to go back to sleep.

ps. ok i will continue reading your other threads. Light to you Brianegan, thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I almost just choked....lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawHawk
www.youtube.com...

Is this you to?

lol....yeah......that was fun........

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Gave me a good laugh…
True though!

gangster....awwww shiz.....coolio's not even cooler than me.....and Im about to freeze time.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

reply to post by zaper

I agree, it's good your matrix analogy. Awakening is somehow rude, we fall to the ground like rocks because we realize that our reality is mercilessly different.
Once awake, there is not turning back, we can not lie to ourselves and pretend that nothing happens.
I remember a comment from Icke where he says "you think you're going to wake up and hear bells, ringtones birds and a heavenly light will flood around you? You will see it is not so"

Yes, he is right. Its hard, its hurts and we are crying with the earth, trying to figure what we can do. This is depressant.

I am feeling that way since eons ago and i am a rebel of the system and humanity, I woke up long ago and I felt the scars and guilt of the mankind in my own even without doing any damage. We are all, each one, no one is exempt.

In fact is one of the reasons why some people want to go back to sleep.

ps. ok i will continue reading your other threads. Light to you Brianegan, thanks

You know.....I have felt that exact feeling as well. It seemed like it was permanent. It was only after I truely learned to love myself, and I mean every piece (Even my farts. shh) ....lol.....that I began to see the good in all until I could no longer see any bad. Then it hit me. Everything is perfect and only getting better.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Then it hit me. Everything is perfect and only getting better.

dang! are you from the bad guys? lol

I can see good things but nop, it doesnt seem everything perfect yet shheez i need some help to see it that way lol

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I can see good things but nop, it doesnt seem everything perfect yet shheez i need some help to see it that way lol

Ive never met any.....

Everyone please visit the youtube channel innervoice222 for the ITS TIME series of videos starting at video (a) and spread the word around if you are passing through my other threads please.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Ive never met any.....

Everyone please visit the youtube channel innervoice222 for the ITS TIME series of videos starting at video (a) and spread the word around if you are passing through my other threads please.

it doesnt matter man it was a joke ( the bad guys) geez you dont have humor today lol oh well

ok, i will search your videos, hope to understand a bit because i am not very good hearing fast english as my good understanding of written english. Saludos

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Ive never met any.....

it doesnt matter man it was a joke ( the bad guys) geez you dont have humor today lol oh well

ok, i will search your videos, hope to understand a bit because i am not very good hearing fast english as my good understanding of written english. Saludos

It will help if you hear my voice like the chipmunk version on the videos because it will assist in hearing my tone of voice.

I wasnt offended.......I was highly focused.......

I will say that right before, during, and a while after a session of channeling "serious" is an understatement of how I communicate. Its like I have "business" to attend to and forget about the deffering levels of doubt that I try to nuture with careful words. I am sorry that my words led you to feel that emotion. Please allow me to send you some "I love you" to make up for my indescretion.

I love humor and just sometimes I must pick up my pace and am to high in the air to make out the laughter. I always slow back down to pay more attention to enjoy it once again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join