It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to the person who just posted his music and got deleted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry I dont remember your username,
but you posted one of your songs on ats about an hour ago, you got some problems getting the vid up but you got it working eventually... and of course got a few rediculous replies.... think the thread title was something like " gonna hear exactly how I intended it"... something like that
While I was watching your vid on youtube, your post was deleted on ats (not sure why, wrong forum perhaps?

anyway, Just wanted to say that I really liked your work, although it's not my style of music, I thought it was pretty good. Also watched your other song "what about now" (I think it was called) and that one is great as well.
I don't know how long you have experience as a singer, but keep it up
I think you got what it takes!

don't remember your youtube name either, I had already closed the page, or I'd send you a comment there.
Hope you get this

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It got deleted because I uncovered the conspiracy that while the OP was having problems posting the video for everybody to see, he was getting stars and flags.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
you think you uncovered a conspiracy in a star and a flag that was given because people thought it was hilarious that he couldnt get the video up? err... you do know this was the reason of the stars and flags right? that his Java code made smileys by accident???
wow
I hope your aplauding yourself because nobody else is...

to bad, this guy had some good music and I seriously hope he'll post it again

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I missed this? why was he deleted?

I've posted a few of my works here and it's never resulted in my stuff being deleted ..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
he reposted it under 'introductions' not sure its gonna last there aswell
and the replies he's getting are... well, confusing
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Nope, it got 404'd, completely trashed.

Reason being, I uncovered the conspiracy that when someone posted a thread which turned out to be nothing more than a pile of gibberish, people were giving it stars and flags.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by GypsK

Reason being, I uncovered the conspiracy that when someone posted a thread which turned out to be nothing more than a pile of gibberish, people were giving it stars and flags.

This is a conspiracy how?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yeah I got it up again... I think it was that star and flag thing and some complained about it. The smilely was funny though......I put it in introductions this time....Thank you for kind words and i got more coming for anyone that wasnts it....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

ok newbie
it's not because you think its gibberish that everyone else thinks it is, keep clicking the allert button for nothing and you'll soon make a lot of friends here

link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Yeah I got it up again... I think it was that star and flag thing and some complained about it. The smilely was funny though......I put it in introductions this time....Thank you for kind words and i got more coming for anyone that wasnts it....

I'll check it out sir, I added a link to one of my songs in my signature .. always cool to find a fellow musician

link   

Originally posted by miniatus

reply to post by GypsK

Oh come on now, it just happened a minute ago, with you and yer man posting IP addresses..

fearmongering is no different than posting gibberish...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

You should put it in here, in the music section.
it'll get deleted in introductions as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by miniatus

reply to post by GypsK

Oh come on now, it just happened a minute ago, with you and yer man posting IP addresses..

fearmongering is no different than posting gibberish...

Get a life..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Yeah, everyone's form of comeback is to mention someones sign up date, seen it so many times to many people.

Maybe I did sign up this year, been lurking here since it started, never felt the need to reply.

And I never hit any alert buttons, didn't even know there was one.

You are just jealous that I uncovered a career ending conspiracy that will be talked about more than the assassination of JFK.

You will get your 15 minutes of fame.....one day.
edit on 2-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Brian,

You'll quickly learn there's some odd folks around here, and some trolls.. remember, don't feed the trolls..

Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Good thing you are here protecting us from this major "conspiracy". I mean really what would happen to the world if this "conspiracy" was allowed to continue? I am not sure I want to live in a world like that.
edit on 2-4-2011 by rbilly001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

No-one can offer me a better explanation of why it was straight out 404'd

This is a conspiracy website, I uncovered a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by GypsK

Yeah, everyone's form of comeback is to mention someones sign up date, seen it so many times to many people.

Maybe I did sign up this year, been lurking here since it started, never felt the need to reply.

And I never hit any alert buttons, didn't even know there was one.

You are just jealous that I uncovered a career ending conspiracy that will be talked about more than the assassination of JFK.

You will get your 15 minutes of fame.....one day.

yes, sign up dates.... that's because the older the sign up date, the less trash talk

you never felt the need to reply before, but you felt the need to get a simple music video deleted? what a charm you are....

no I'm not jealous because you tried to end someones possible carreer.... just made me think less of you, and when I get my 15 min of fame it won't be because I tried to trash someone who didnt deserve it.

btw, speaking of tantrums, yours sound like a 15 year old... thought I mention

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Whos having a tantrum?

And please explain to me how me pressing some alert button would result in that particular thread being trashed within 3 minutes of it being posted?

If anyone sounds like a 15 year old around here, its the person taking my dumb assed replies to heart.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm glad he got his vids up eventually and giving his audienc a chance to watch them and comment in his thread,
case closed for me
~~~

edit on 2/4/2011 by GypsK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join