It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Homeland Security Training for Local Law Enforcement, by An Insider

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i've been researching this stuff for 40 years this year.Now,at the age of 52,nothing they do surprizes me anymore.what still bugs me,is the american people letting it happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread since the information in the OP was sent to me in an email today and I somehow missed this thread when it was posted. I was going to start a thread, but I DID use the search tab and found it had been posted.

When I read the entire email, it totally blew my mind and left me speechless. In it, the DHS describes just about everyone I know in my life and they are not domestic terrorists! WTH!

No wonder every week we get more and more stories of outrageous Police Action on the Citizens of this country and we see the Police State growing by leaps and bounds, because the DHS is drilling this into the LEO's heads, and most believe it.

We are lucky that there are some like the author of this email that has 18 years on the police force, that see it for what it is. What happens when all those people are gone though?

The day is coming IMO, that the line will finally be crossed for most people. Is that what DHS is trying to do? Push a confrontation with the American People for some unknown reason? What is their final game plan?

I'm shocked that this thread is only on its third page. Is it that people just dont care, or are they afraid of being on the LIST?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

I actually teach some DHS Classes and if there is some kind of shift in overall thinking, someone forgot to tell me.. The big focus is still on Domestics and CDV.. (Criminal Domestic Violence) I post this knowing that those that hate the police for various insidious reasons, truthful or not, will either ignore my experience, doubt my post or call me a Govt shill as well... But that is the price one pays for the truth..

Darkangel, even though I've been out of law enforcement for a number of years, I still associate with many of my old cop friends and I haven't heard of anything like this either. I don't doubt that there might be a little of this going on, but I if they were coming on this strong, there are plenty of cops whose eyebrows would be raised and they would be questioning what the hell was going on. I mean, frankly, some of my cop friends express the viewpoints of the alleged "domestic terrorists" described in this article.

How do we know that this kind of article isn't being written by some govt. agent trying to create this type of perception for a specific purpose, such as turning the public on police?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

The day is coming IMO, that the line will finally be crossed for most people. Is that what DHS is trying to do? Push a confrontation with the American People for some unknown reason? What is their final game plan?

Kennylee, see my post right below yours. Be careful before taking this stuff at face value unless you know the author of this article personally. Your comment above shows how effective this tactic would be in turning civilians against police. It's a good method to use if you want civilians to think the cops are against you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join