It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of our governments finest moments....I'm so proud to be an American...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
At least a few people were there to help this elderly lady..But, most of them were carted off to jail.....Are we to let this continue? Come on Real Americans...Get off your A$$ and lets get this country back....No matter what it takes.....Don't wait till it's you they come for....Lets stop this $hit now..There is something everyone can do in their community to help take America back...Please do you part before it is to late....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hear that term "take back America" So much, who are you taking it back from? How did "they" take it from you? When you "take it back" who is to say they wont take it again? What will you do to "them" to stop this from happening? Many many questions.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
And some people are still saying that the US is the land of the free? Only if you have permission to be so. And that ain't free.

Some say it can't happen in America....it's happening now.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can't answer these question on line because I would be charged with crime...That is how bad it has gotten....But, you know what has to be done without anyone telling you. You, informed Americans anyway, know who runs this country and the world....I'm sure you and others can think of something Ingenious to do to at least slow them down if you can't stop one or two of the things they are doing......Read you some books of Kurt Saxon, he shows you what and how to put and end to all this NWO mess...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
I hear that term "take back America" So much, who are you taking it back from? How did "they" take it from you? When you "take it back" who is to say they wont take it again? What will you do to "them" to stop this from happening? Many many questions.

That's the problem, I think. Who are we taking it back from? Ourselves. I don't think it's an NWO or police state problem, it's a human nature problem. It's easy for people in comfy positions to become greedy and corrupt, taking bribes and generally pushing around the everyday, average little people.

If we do take it back, from whomever that may be, there will be another group just like those we took it from to pick up the pieces and start again.

We just need to make sure we get some really honest people in power.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Welcome to what appears to be the prevailing views on economics and political action on ATS. Please allow me to help explain. First, you have to get rid of everything you were taught, or have learned on your own, about these subjects. It will be explained to you, by those who have more ATS experience than I do, that college professors and text book writers are all servants of the NWO. They have been bought by corporations, international bankers, politicians, the military, and the Bilderbergers in order to brainwash students.

Now that you have freed your mind from principles such as "scarcity," "supply and demand," "efficiencies of scale," "industrialization," "markets," "contracts," and the like, I am prepared to answer your questions.

Originally posted by Jefferton
I hear that term "take back America" So much, who are you taking it back from?
A: Anyone who has money, power, or both.

How did "they" take it from you?
A: By illegally tricking us into buying things we couldn't afford. Or, by charging us lots of interest when we borrowed money to buy things we couldn't afford.

When you "take it back" who is to say they wont take it again?
A: Society will be different then. Either nobody will have power or wealth, or only the right people will have power or wealth.

What will you do to "them" to stop this from happening? Many many questions.
A: Well, here there is a variety of opinions. Some support not paying taxes, some support not paying any bills, some talk about plans that are so secretive and powerful that just mentioning them will put the proponent in jail. But basically, the position on ATS seems to be to detroy the US as a functioning economy. That way we can have a good economy.

While I understand that some posters may be reluctant to answer your questions, I will be here to guide you into the true path of light and goodness; economics and political science on ATS!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, the video didn't give a lot of details as to the exact financial situation. I mean how many months has her house been in foreclosure, how much did she owe and did she receive written notice? Those types of questions I would like to see addressed before making a definitive decision on this. I imagine all the police were there because of all the protestors, which yeah, seems to me that was overkill. It was a little one-sided to me and more details would be helpful.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

....who is to say they wont take it again? What will you do to "them" to stop this from happening? Many many questions.

The US citizen has weapons but we do not know enough to use them:

The fully informed jury movement:

www.fija.org...

FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.

...the right of juries to judge both the law and the facts -- to nullify the law if it chose -- became part of British constitutional law.

It ultimately became part of American constitutional law as well, but you'd never know it listening to jury instructions today almost anywhere in the country....

Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives...

...many groups in this country feel the government has overstepped its power in some way and that there must be protection for the natural rights of American citizens. They are defending not only the right to protest or carry a gun or not wear seatbelts but challenging the right of the government to decide such matters without the mediating effect of a jury's judgement of fairness in a particular case.

State nullification

State Nullification - Tenth Amendment
State nullification is the idea that the states can and must refuse to enforce unconstitutional federal laws.

In the many discussions across several states, questions have arisen concerning exactly how the "Tenth Amendment Resolution" will help....

The principal motivation came from the myriad of federal mandates which have been placed and are planned to be placed on the states. State legislatures feel they have little choice but to implement these mostly-unfunded mandates and pass the cost for implementation to the state taxpayers. For most state legislators, this is a very frustrating dilemma.

The Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States of America and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp. Article IV, Section 4 says, "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a republican form of government.....", and the Ninth Amendment states that..."The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people".

We have, through apathy and lack of will, allowed federal legislators and bureaucrats to assert their will over us and commandeer our funds for their own use.... most of it today outside the authority granted to them by the Constitution.

When a state passes this resolution proclaiming its sovereignty, that state may then claim exemption to most federal mandates under the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution....
by Colorado State Senator Charles Duke
www.sweetliberty.org...

Recall Congress

Another weapon, one every single one of us should be pushing for, is state law allowing voters to recall federal Senators and Representatives as well as state officials.
Recall Congress Now Org

However this will be a bitterly fought battle. The last thing TPTB wants is their pet legislators worried about what the voters want instead of what they have been bribed to do.

While 18 of the 50 United States offer their citizens an opportunity to recall their elected officials, it is a fact that in our nation’s history, no federal legislator has yet been recalled.

It has not been for lack of interest. Rather, the process has languished in part due to debates on whether or not legal authority exists for recall of U.S. Senators and Congressmen; and, in the case of Idaho, interference by a state court prevented recall of a federal legislator....

After reviewing the body of law and opinion concerning recall, it is apparent that if recall of federal legislators is to succeed, it will likely only be after an intense battle in the federal court system as to the degree to which the courts will go to allow the literal meaning of the Tenth Amendment to be in force and effect.

As this author reads this language, it appears clear that " the States ‘ and " the people " living with in them, should be recognized to have the right of recall.

But in order to implement a strategy that will enable recall petitions to result in actual removal of errant Senators and Congressmen, considerable legal and political obstacles will present themselves and can only be overcome by understanding the lengths to which those opposed to recall can be expected to go...

Eighteen states have recall provisions. Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin all have recall of some kind available to their voters. Only seven of these states require any grounds.
www.uscitizensassociation.com...

As to WHO: read these, he is a much better writer than I am

SECRET ORGANIZATION:
www.silverbearcafe.com...
MANIPULATING THE USA into WAR
WHO THEY ARE
www.aquilion.com...

top topics

join