It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cons Order RCMP to Block Media"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What an, um, interesting way to handle questions. On the campaign trail.

I'm sorry, but REALLY?! How do they possibly think this strategy can work?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Even if he were to answer a question he would answer it like Barry does in America with a LIE !!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He has lots of experienced not answering question ...Just watch question period on Parliament Hill some time ......
I think the cons plan is to avoid discussion on all fronts ,that way they wont look bad to the general public and maybe get another minority Govt ....sad sad sad ....peace

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bump .......where are the people
We Canadians cram into one month,what takes our neighbours to the south what seems like 2 years to do ...Is there a hockey game? ....peace

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Bump .......where are the people

I don't think anybody really gives a hoot what this guy has to say. The media should take a hint from people's indifference and stop following him around. Who knows, maybe after the election he'll get his wish and be ignored on a permanent basis. One can only hope.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm still confused as to how they can expect to win a majority government when they were just found in contempt of parliament? Unless Canadians are apathetic enough that they just don't care what happens to the country. People should be outraged.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Even if he were to answer a question he would answer it like Barry does in America with a LIE !!!

barry?...chuck barry? or hucklebarry finn? or strawbarry? barry my heart at wounded knee? and what lie?...a liebarry?...oh...sorry...i see you are from north carolina, that explains everything...how's it feel to have a black man as your president? must really ripple you confederate flag there, pal.. hahahahaha

new topics

top topics

join