It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies, Now Playing "The Power Behind the NWO"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

2.5 hrs of new world order conspiracy - plot laden docu drama, the fate of man kind rests in
the hands of a few. along the lines of AmenStop productions style. all in all I give it 3.5 stars.
enjoy the light

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Anything new? Or just the same old info? Let me know, always interested in Doom and Gloom but I have noticed theres a lot of recycled information in these documentaries pertaining to NWO, The Fed and so on...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just finished watching this and frankly unless you are a Christian this won't be for you.
Bottom line is that Luciferianism (in their opinion) is the foundation and practice of the New World Order.
Not bad but I'm not sure I buy their take on it.
Globalism is real but I'm not sure that is has anything more behind it than greed and power,
I suppose I will learn the truth about the world when it kills me.

Some folks are just stubborn that way

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well thanks for the info. Its appreciated. I will probably take a look at it but I think I have the right idea as to what the problems of our world are caused by. Either way thanks for spreading the info. Its unfortunate such a small amount of people know about these things though. Thats another topic altogether though.

new topics

top topics

join