It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bored randomley typing in searches into google and got this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
haha so i was extremely bored so i randomly thought of putting this into the search engine XD

revaltion xxx north korea top blackbird file

i have no idea in what i was supposed to get from this but i stumbled upon this

www.vuylsteker.net...

i have no idea what it is

212155 www
65836 host
27758 mail
27292 ftp
25649 ns
9861 user
8539 ns1
7782 router
6983 news
5097 ns2
5049 gw

but it is a list of these random numbers then those words it goes on there are so many can anyone tell me what it possibly is.?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't know what it means but looks like a HUGE list with a lot of random words and words with numbers attached to them that could give you some good usernames or especially Xbox Live gamertag ideas.

This list is actually pretty useful. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

They are shortcuts for programming purposes, i see terms that have to do with building and maintaining a computer network. If you surf to the homepage of the URL www.vuylsteker.net that you posted than you can read that it's the site of Pascal Vuylsteker and he says he's a IT professional. So. No conspiracy here as far as i'm concerned. ;-)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
yeah you have stumbled upon a very normal websites cache of username passcode data and considering the mundane operations of the website this info was not properly protected.

root of directory is here www.vuylsteker.net...

parent directory is here www.vuylsteker.net...

site is here www.vuylsteker.net...

and the owners email is [email protected]

This is not anything special sorry bud just bad information architecture on the site designers part

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm on my blackberry and I clicked on the link you posted. Whatever that website, it completely screwed my phone up for about ten minutes. Very very aggravating. It wouldn't load all the way and my phone froze and started glitching and stuff. I pulled my battery out and put it back in to reboot it. Stupid me, I tried it again thinking it was just a coincidence but nope, my phone did the same thing. Wtf

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
look like a Games commands to me... May be a MuD or MMORPG

staffdev- staff/developers
steal- a command

some places and NPCs etc
thegrove-
thegate
thedog
thedean
inspector

edit on 2/4/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
yeah you have stumbled upon a very normal websites cache of username passcode data and considering the mundane operations of the website this info was not properly protected.

root of directory is here www.vuylsteker.net...

parent directory is here www.vuylsteker.net...

site is here www.vuylsteker.net...

and the owners email is [email protected]

This is not anything special sorry bud just bad information architecture on the site designers part
so someone could hack this mans site with that list? well someone better email him but seeing as his site is in french dont know if he would understand it anyway

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You guys are overthinking things.

www.vuylsteker.net...

open the .doc. It's nothing more than a little statistical analysis of domains and host names.

top topics

join