It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I had an abortion' T Shirts for Sale

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Allow me to be the first to say I'd be proud to wear that t-shirt. What's wrong with sticking up for Choice! I value my right to choose and would proudly wear one. The shirt is an affirmation that abortion is not shameful. In enables women who choose to wear the t-shirt to take ownership of their lives and their decisions.

Every woman has the right to decide whether and how to share her experience. Some will decline to do so at all. Others will wish to share their experiences to let other women know that there is nothing shameful about making this choice. Some women who never had an abortion will buy and wear the t-shirt to lend their voices to this effort. Women who are pregnant have been wearing "Baby" t-shirts with arrows pointing at their abdomens for decades. Women should be able to proudly proclaim ALL their choices.

You claim to be Pro-Choice? Stick up for your rights and let your voice be heard or the loud-mouth freakshow conservatives will drown you out.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Waitasec.....

The motto of this place is "Deny Ignorance," right????

*ahem*
DID ANY OF YOU GO LOOK AT PLANNED PARENTHOOD'S SITE AND TRY TO FIND THOSE TEE SHIRTS?

Right.

That's what I thought.

www.plannedparenthood.com...

Deny ignorance, people. Go look for yourselves.

(this has been the end of the Daily Feminist Token Rant. You can now return to your regularly scheduled ranting.)

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Byrd,

Deny Ignorance Indeed

store.yahoo.com...

Need to browse the store to find it.....

Own one BTW......

[edit on 28-7-2004 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
going aroun, telling the world that you had an abortion, and is proud of it??? I mean, where is this world going? I find it amazing what planned parenthood will do to scrape in a few more dollars.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My bad!!!

I *completely* missed that when I searched the site. You have my apolgies for the rant!

And, good work on YOUR part, I should add!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I haven't read this thread yet... so forgive me before hand.

I am not going to add to the debate of choice versus life... but I am making this side comment, as it does involve baby T-shirts.

I have ordered a few shirts for the babies of my friends. Usually, I purchase the "The condom broke"... that's pretty good for laughs. But the one I ordered for myself because it was so wrong it was cool was the "They Shake Me". Every time I see that, I have to laugh!

Now, about the abortion one...

Just like abortion itself, isn't the T shirt up to the person buying/wearing it? If he or she want to wear something like that, why stop them? The American government has already stripped away our Bill of Rights... are we going to now deside what others can wear?

Thinking about this makes me want to don my "What would Satan do?" shirt...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
whats next??

i killed someone T shirt??? at least that person had a chance to live abit, rather than being murdered in the mothers womb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join