It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have the Power to Beat the Elite(NOW) Lets not wait another 2000 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Posters
Over my years on this board I see many complaining about the status quo of our system where 99% of the human population slave away so 1% of the elite can live their filthy rich life’s & squander huge amounts of our planets resources at will.
This concept is not new as the slaves of Rome vastly outnumbered their masters over two thousand years ago. World peace and famine will never be resolved while this imbalance exists.
To remove this problem we would need them to return everything they or their families have stolen, cheated or conned from the masses over a long period of time by force.
A new revolution would be a simple thing these days with the internet and enough people to get the initial word out we would need something simple maybe a red armband that everyone who feels they have had enough from these slave masters would wear as a sigh of support.
How long do you think it would take for millions in every country and then billions to start wearing the armband of revolt from the elite?
Once the elite would see that our numbers are far greater than theirs fear would do the rest and real progress would then be possible. They may have our leaders in their pockets and the top military ranks but you can be very sure that the average soldier is on our side and sick of these greedy wars that cost countless lives on unjust cause, in the name of profit.
The bottom line is till this has been dealt with nothing will ever change much for the 99%
You’re thought here are valued
Hope & health
SM

edit on 2-4-2011 by smokingman2006 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
have fun and don't become a slave to the very task it is that you perceive and that you believe you are part of

may reality bend in your favor,
anmun

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Then lets start with me and you. Seriously, why not, im tired of listening and speaking of it. We have the knowledge, the man power, and the abilty to do this. Im putting on a red arm band right now. So, what are you gonna do, we gonna do this or not? Lets lay out a plan and introduce it to those who have ears to listen and the heart to go into action. Im F###ing Ready!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: We can keep it peaceful

edit on 2-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: Contact me friend if you are real about this, we can do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Let gather support here and see what our best option are for getting this out viral we need to set up a face book page remember Tunisia & Egypt people are fed up everywhere time for changes are here now.

We are many so we just need to stand as one this is the only way.

peace& hope
SM

Also have my band on and will tell everyone who ask me what it is for WE have had enough!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hmm.. Well, it's an interesting concept. If I'm reading this right, you advocate organizing a simple revolution via the internet which entails forming a flash-mob of red armband wearing thugs and targeting the "filthy" rich; marching to their homes or businesses and taking or destroying objects arbitrarily, and without due process. And you believe that the police and army will be on the side of this mob because they too feel like slaves. It is an interesting concept, and I'd be interested to see someone try it.

But I present this question to you as an experiment in thought and reason: How did the elite become elite? Perhaps they were not satisfied with the idea of they or their progeny living as slaves, so they did something about it. Maybe they were smarter, or stronger, or more courageous than their contemporaries. And they became leaders of men because those men had a desire to be led and recognized their superiors.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldprophet

See where you are going here but no, the armbands are only the symbol of this revolt since we already outnumber them 99 to 1 this would be a peaceful revolution sheer people numbers, a violent revolution the destroys & kills can never have the same positive effect as people coming out in mass demanding change.

Asking our stupid governments to stand down & breaking the status quo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

flash-mob of red armband wearing thugs and targeting the "filthy" rich; marching to their homes or businesses and taking or destroying objects arbitrarily, and without due process. And you believe that the police and army will be on the side of this mob because they too feel like slaves.

I for one do not wish to see violence in any manner unless absolutely necessary. Its not about, in my opinion, who's who and who has what, its about taking back our world and making it a better place with a collective heart and mind. Putting an end to the greed, famine, disease, war, secrecy, lies, deceit, all the perfections of the "elites". Of course i cannot be a fool and say that there will not be violence, as there will always be a struggle, but if there were 2 million Americans protesting/rioting at D.C.'s gates, i am sure they would not try to resist, because if they do, then only more and more people will join.

And the military, I dont know about them. Although some have had hardships and issues with the way things are going, but if the "elites" say "Hey, you guys protect our @ses one last time, we will give you the life" as they have always promised to them, its just the words "last time" that may turn them on us. Greed may take them.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Dear Readers & Posters
Over my years on this board I see many complaining about the status quo of our system where 99% of the human population slave away so 1% of the elite can live their filthy rich life’s & squander huge amounts of our planets resources at will.
This concept is not new as the slaves of Rome vastly outnumbered their masters over two thousand years ago. World peace and famine will never be resolved while this imbalance exists.

And this imbalance will persist as long as some have access to and control the energy and others do not.

To remove this problem we would need them to return everything they or their families have stolen, cheated or conned from the masses over a long period of time by force.

Or just release free energy from its hidden and suppressed state so that power over others dissipates and autonomous power over self emerges.

A new revolution would be a simple thing these days with the internet and enough people to get the initial word out we would need something simple maybe a red armband that everyone who feels they have had enough from these slave masters would wear as a sigh of support.

I'm hoping you're right. I'm out here "pounding the Interweb pavement" in support of my ideas to eliminate poverty and power over others - by pointing everyone to my two threads: The End of Entropy, the foundation piece (read first), and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform.

Both of these treads are linked in my sig.

How long do you think it would take for millions in every country and then billions to start wearing the armband of revolt from the elite?

Based on my assessment - depends on how many take up the cause. But no need for armbands. Just spread ideas.

Once the elite would see that our numbers are far greater than theirs fear would do the rest and real progress would then be possible. They may have our leaders in their pockets and the top military ranks but you can be very sure that the average soldier is on our side and sick of these greedy wars that cost countless lives on unjust cause, in the name of profit.

The elite needn't see our numbers. We just need the plenum energy extraction methods that have been suppressed and hidden to be released and for us all to have access to our own supply of energy.

The bottom line is till this has been dealt with nothing will ever change much for the 99%

Because money is a representation of energy expended, free energy would eliminate money - and Their power over us.

You’re thought here are valued
Hope & health
SM

Thanks!
edit on 4/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: finish.

edit on 4/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The super rich do not pay taxes they live in places like Monaco or Switzerland or another tax haven and own the banks and about 60% of everything else on the planet.
Don"t get me wrong humans should get rewarded for their work and smartness but while their is hunger and poverty in our would this should be capped to about $100 million max per person.

And under no condition should people own private boats or planes that guzzles 10 of thousand of gallon of fuel this is pure waste of our limited human resource.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Or, get rid of money, cast slavery onto our machines, partake of the vast abundance of our planet, and govern through the Interweb.

Please read my two threads - The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform... Linked in my sig.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012

I for one do not wish to see violence in any manner unless absolutely necessary.

That is the beauty of my ideas. In peace and with loving forgiveness, we CAN wrest control from Them. But it needs to be most of us behind this. The ideas need to hit the tipping point - and that means telling everyone, passing the ideas on as often as one might.

I have started the Ethical Planetarian Party. In order to undertand the Party, one must first familiarize themselves with the foundation, presented in a thread - linked in my sig - called The End of Entropy.

After reading The End of Entropy, then read The Ethical Planetarin Party Platform, also linked in my sig.

If we can come together under one banner, we will be divided no more.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

reading those two threads of yours and as well meaning the message I am of strong belief that these goals of you,
can not be met while we have this elite ruling body that care little in changes that make things better for us slaves.

they have to be taken out of the picture before any changes can be possible

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WE NEED ANOTHER WOODSTOCK

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

reading those two threads of yours and as well meaning the message I am of strong belief that these goals of you,
can not be met while we have this elite ruling body that care little in changes that make things better for us slaves.

IF the ideas spread - Humans (many of whom are involved with the black ops and suppression) are likely to "come out of the closet." That is why these ideas must spread to function.

they have to be taken out of the picture before any changes can be possible

The problem is that anyone you can see to identify? They're not the real power. The real power rests with Those hidden behind the scenes, pulling the strings. Humans, all of Us, must just let this tech out of the bag, and spread the ideas. That is all it will take.
edit on 4/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

maybe you are right here I will look further into your idea and ponder on it over my baguette, brie & wine tonight

peace & hope
SM

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If you have a bit of time, consider reading my novella - it shows the abundance paradigm in action - called...heh...The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Will Have a look at it as reading is one of my true passions
Peace& health

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I agree that it is time for all people to rise-up and claim what was/is rightfully thiers. WITHOUT VIOLENCE!

My question to you is how do we find a way to awaken the masses, and engage them in this effort? Even if all of the members of ATS came together to pull that off, we would not have the numbers to pull it off.

Without every single person taking a stand, we simply become targets of TPTB and then the violence will happen. We also need the cops, firemen, military, etc.

We would also have to learn very quickly to forgive those that have done us wrong. We cannot run around killing those who control us, because then we are no better than they are.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As long as they control such resources as food, water, fuel, and simple things like electricity for you to power your computer and internet, we will never defeat the elite.

These are basic necessities that we can't do without. Therefore, they will always be on top.

Where I live, we depend on these big corporations for everything.

Maybe I'm just dumb but unless it turns into millions as you're wanting then I really don't see anything happening.

As for the military helping US out in the struggle, well, I don't really see that happening.

Didn't something happen before WWII where, the Army was called in to sweep up some WWI vets that where standing up for something back in the day? Army came right in and swept up their own (WWI vets).eso I really don't see the military breaking a sweat in having to sweep up ant civilians.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. I'm tired of living under these people. I just don't see simple protesting as doing much unless its done by millions.

Just my $0.02

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Look forward to hearing your thoughts. [smile]

And thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join