It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly In The Sky - Christchurch New Zealand, March 29, 2011. Another Norway Spiral Event?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This looks like a shuttle launch with the initial seperation being the descending object.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
We don't need to wonder when we watch the sky anymore. Blue Spiral over Norway obviously due to testing being done at now confirmed HAARP facility...In Norway.

This guy posted video on it here.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

-Ande

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It is rather unbelievable to me that people are not finding out about the HAARP-related facility in Norway that generated the Blue Spiral Over Norway in December 2009. Obviously, similar (illegal, "black ops") testing is now being carried out in New Zealand, as well as Africa ("Virgin Mary on Ivory Coast"), Russia (Cross / Christ in the Sky), etc. Why is it we would rather believe in Aliens and DNA Awakening Dimensional Shifts versus the ugly reality that our planet is being played with in ways that may be irreversible, and in ways that may be intentionally destructive to our planet, as well as to humanity - Even deadly.

This blog (link below) that I found is organized really well, with the most veracious video and evidence out there right now. The below link is one such example: It talks about the Blue Spiral and explains the science behind it. Guess its time for me to start my own thread. Although, I do notice that when anyone gets close to the truth about Project Blue Beam on these threads, the mods suddenly declare the discussion "off topic" and the thread is shut down. Lends some credence to some of the reports I hear from others about who really is the brains behind ATS. - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence that these "spirals" have anything to do with "HAARP". They have been explained to be rocket launches, why do people keep posting all this nonsense?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Because they prefer to believe intersting fantasy over prosaic fact.

Also see my sig

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RUSSO

The town of Christchurch, New Zealand seems to be a magnet for events of all kinds, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RUSSO

The town of Christchurch, New Zealand seems to be a magnet for events of all kinds, doesn't it?

The biggest mystery for this 8-year-old thread is what reaction you're expecting...

edit on 16-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join