It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Big Pigs - Russian Video on Ben Ali, Mubarak, and Qaddafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I absolutely loved this video, you have to watch it you will laugh so hard, see this is why I love RT and the other Russian media outlets while they may not be truthful about domestic issues they are honest about international issues.

Link

“I wanted to do a flash game, a parody on the Angry Birds. I just looked at Angry Birds, one of my favorite games, and the Twitter logo, and I thought they are the same. And the thing going on in the Middle East is a Twitter revolution. And I thought it’s fun to mash up those things," said Zhgun.

What he depicts in the video pretty much is the truth, of course he has left some factors out but that can be forgiven knowing that not too many are educated in such conspiratorial information as us here on ATS are.

Off-topic: Maybe this is just me, I don’t know, but increasingly I feel that Russia is defending the Western values (not of democracy) but all other Western values much more increasingly than any other Western nations. As though the other Western nations are increasingly turning against their values and the Russians are increasingly turning to Western values.
edit on 4/2/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Seriously? No one has anything to add at all? I find this unbelievable. The video is hilarious and makes a political statement!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I saw this yesterday and as a big Angry Birds fan it made me laugh, it was very cleverly done. The end where the American eagle comes in and smashes Qaddafi was classic.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Absolutely Hilarious. It is always good to find something worth laughing at in the morning. Thanks for that!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, it was well made.

It prompts me to say how interesting it is that military might is not necessarily a guarantee of winning wars. I mean look at Libya right now. As soon as we heard that US air strikes would take place we automatically think right thats it . It will be over in a day or two. But no, Gaddafi's men are still fighting and despite heavy bombing by western forces I don't see much difference to the situation on the ground.

It's the same with Iraq and Afghanistan. Despite years and years of continuous use of hi tech weaponary the 'enemy' are still battling away. In Libya we are told that boots on the ground may be required to finish the enemy off, but we have had boots on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan for what 8 years and still no outright victory, and if we walked away now the tribal forces would retake what we have fought to gain.

In my opinion what you need is to win hearts and minds. Only by bringing the majority of people round to agreeing with you will you get anywhere. And we ain't doing that in the ME. You can't bomb people into agreeing with you.

So I think the video is bs just like Obombers policies.

new topics

top topics

join