It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible extraterrestrial/cryptid/demonic creature, need help identifying.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
MasterCrix, I do believe that some of the behaviors you described in this thread are very similiar to the hopkinsville UFO case. Among them are the apparent lack of regard for gravity, and the creatures seeming invulnerability. Though in the hopkins case the reported creatures were bipedal. I would not even mention the hopkins case if not for the fact that you noted you saw a UFO previous to the creature siting. Now, historicall, and statistically, sighting of a UFO before or after an encounter with an unknown creature is quite common. Especially from reports in south america. Also, as a reminder, these types of cases happen to repeat very often in the same area. It's statistically proven. As per the straight line mystery.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterCrix

Just because I spiced it up a bit, as I am an actual writer, in order to have a bit more interest in it, doesn't make it fake. Everything I stated really happened, and I thought that giving detail to it would make it MORE believable. Which would you take more seriously? My original post, or if I had said something like;

I saw helicopters
Then I saw a UFO
Then a monster attacked me
It had white hair and red eyes
then i shot at it
then it ran away into the creek
then I saw it a bunch more times
then it howled at me
then i saw a ufo again
then i didnt see the monster again

Case in point.

Skepticism will be noted and replied to in kind

Douchery will not.

MasterCrix~

I do not believe that this type of thing is 'impossible'.
[I don't think much , if anything is]. lol
Skinwalker ranch for example..
That is real stuff, and freakin weird!
There were similar creatures involved there.
Not quite the same, but similar enough to think of it. lol

However..
in regards to

Just because I spiced it up a bit, in order to have a bit more interest in it, doesn't make it fake. Everything I stated really happened, and I thought that giving detail to it would make it MORE believable.

As you see...
No, that did not make it more 'believable'.
To be perfectly honest, I felt like it was supposed to be in the 'writers forum', and thought maybe you put it in the wrong forum by mistake.
It really did feel more like a made up, dramatized story/happening, than a true, factual event.

Which would you take more seriously? My original post, or if I had said something like;

lol,
Neither,
But there is a very happy medium somewhere in between there..
you're a writer..
you can find it! lol

But hey man,
I don't 'disbelieve' it, nor do I believe it..
But whose to say anyone would believe it, even if you did find the "happy medium"? (OR had pics!?)
you know?

and there's always the ignorant ones who will just come right out and call anyone who brings up something they could never wrap their mind around "LIARS" and "HOAXERS", no matter the subject.

So you can't let those peeps get you in a rage.
stuff's unhealthy brah. lol

Anyway,
I think people for the most part, are good and honest (though it's pretty hard to see when boxed into these little "civilized societies"), and I like to give people the benefit,
So I will just say that, even while seeming more like a story than anything,
I am of the mind that you did experience something frightening, and reality really is far stranger than any fiction could dream of.. So anything's possible!
Or is it probable? lol

Thanks for sharing.
Glad you're safe.
Peace

edit on 3-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
@Mari, someone else posted that, and yes, while similar in its behavior, climbing prowess, and invulnerability, the form that the hopkinsville 'Goblin' took was very very different than this creature.

@Ahmose, Yeah, I'm kind of frustrated because it does read like a story :S If I could, I would go and edit it to make it a bit plainer, and not so unbelievable. It's annoying to be called a liar at every turn just because of the way I wrote something. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Please examine 1:58. Is that anything like you saw?
edit on 4-4-2011 by Mari4199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jesus, that thing is eerily similar! It's like a smaller version of what I saw, can that thing climb?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have no idea MasterCrix, i was merely browsing that channel and came across it. I do not have any info also on where the picture was taken or when. perhaps you may contact the videos maker for the proper info?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Didn't accept my friend invite and I can't send messages otherwise... lame :/

Really hope I can contact this guy, that is very similar looking to what I saw, albeit, smaller.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No dice... just some kind of rare species of dog, nothing special.

Back to the drawing board...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Eep. Sorry that did not help MasterCrix.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
MasterCrix - my daughter lives in NJ and told me about a week ago that she had seen what looked like an albino deer in her backyard. Albino with white fur on top, hairless on the bottom with pink/red eyes. Nothing described about the climbing or leaping but she's only 15 years old and I doubt she would have any patience to stand and watch the animal for any length of time. I'll ask her to be on the lookout for it and to snap a picture or two if it reappears. Both my ex-husband and she have seen it on at least two occassions but I'm not sure exactly when.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Didn´t you ask your neighbours if they saw something similar? I mean, if that thing was in the area for weeks someone else must have noticed it.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

wow, that's really cool, tell her to get a picture if she can, I would love to have someone else confirm that I'm not absolutely bonkers, and what I repeatedly saw was an actual thing, and not some kind of hallucination.
If you can get up close, so I can get a really good profile on it, or have a camera with excellent zoom, please, get as close a picture as possible, I will recognize it if I can see it close enough. That is, if you don't feel threatened, in which case, just get away from it, it isn't the most important thing in the world

In any case, it sounds very similar to what I saw, and what parts of new jersey does your daughter live in? I can't imagine that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for something to make a trek like that in two weeks, especially with how fast it can go.

@Roswell, the closest 'neighbor' is about 20~ miles away, so if it was hanging out in the area around my house... I highly doubt that it would have gone to any other area. Not saying it isn't possible, I am totally going to ask them if they saw anything, though I doubt it, as they are elderly, and don't exactly have the best vision in the world, and this creature is nocturnal (or so I think, as it only appeared at night time, except for when it was sleeping in one of the nearby pine trees). Nevertheless, I am going to ask around anyway

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sounds like a diseased bear or coyote or something (like people before said).
Not trying to be confrontational or anything but why didn't you get pictures. you said it came back a few times, in all honesty it sounds a little convenient that despite it coming back on a few separate occasions there is no actual evidence of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Read the thread before you post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join