It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible extraterrestrial/cryptid/demonic creature, need help identifying.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

Originally posted by MasterCrix
And to whomever posted about the bulletproof creature that attacked a family in the 50's could I please get a link to that? It seems to be similar to what I was stalked by.

He's talking about this:

en.wikipedia.org...

But I don't think it's connected to what you saw in your garden.

No, i guess not, the only similarities are the hooked claws/hands, climbing to high places and immunity to bullets, or at least to pain, as the creature I shot at was definitely hit, but barely phased by them.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

I found this video on youtube of a coyote climbing a tree:

edit on 2-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn

I found this video on youtube of a coyote climbing a tree:

edit on 2-4-2011 by skyjohn because: (no reason given)

Well, I guess that's somewhat close to what this thing did, but that tree is extremely short, and has many many branches to catch on if he slips. The trees by my house are around twice the size of my house, and have no lower branches like pine trees to catch on. And it still does not explain the breakneck speed and ability to climb my 12 foot shed in two bounds straight up.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Chupa Cabra! Gotta be. They are moving north.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Chupa Cabra! Gotta be. They are moving north.

Id actually consider that if they could climb trees, I have never heard of them climbing anything, let alone buildings with no handholds and trees.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hey there MasterCrix,

Y'know I'm really not sure about this ...

Either it is a great piece of 'creative writing' (I say this because it seems to have a bit of everything for all readers tastes ... supernatural / crypto / alien & ufo).

or

It's all true and you just 'over-egged the pudding' ... which means you got carried away with your details and just made it sound like a figment of a vivid imagination (which would be a real shame).

If it's true then for future reference you need to detail the event whilst keeping it as grounded as possible under the circumstances.

If this event was real I cannot for the life of me understand why you would (a) have not moved hell and high water to get some pictures ... even if it meant borrowing a camera even if it was pics of prints left behind by the creature (I assume there were prints (?) ... and (b) why did you not inform the authorities / local zoo / police (?)

Surley if this was real and was as scary as you would have us believe it would be your responsibility and public duty to do so for the saftey of yourself / family / neighbours etc

Sorry to say but I have to go with the 'creative writing' option without anything to back-up your story ... I'm pretty sure that there would have been more people aware of this (helicopter / ufo / creature) and it would have at least been reported in the local newspaper

Woody

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Gosh, no need to throw your toys out of the pram! You know people were trying to offer you some explanations....

You are going to have to man up a bit and accept that some people (yes even on a site like this) wont believe you carte blanche just because you say its true.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
An interesting story. Reminds me of the one of a couple of weeks ago, virtually flawless about a guy with maggots living inside his butt. The story was near perfect in terms of all of the details usually required for supporting of a story. Except it was totally untrue and infact, impossible to have been as reported.

This writer is excellent, and displays a style rather like the old English stye of Sherlock HoImes. It is too good as was the one mentioned above. This experiencer/author has his head about him in every regard except that he never again attempted to kill the animal. Why? If he lives two hours from the closest place to buy a throwaway camera, etc. then he must live in the remote areas of the US or Canada, but I suspect from the writing that he is English--two hours from a shop?

Any person in a remote area of the US two hours from a store definitely would have a long gun and would have made damn sure he had set up a way he would kill it from a shot from within the house if it came back. And it DID, again and again!. I also don't believe that he had hit it three times with his .32 pistol the first time he saw it, and the animal seems not to have suffered at all.

While the story is nicely crafted, to me it doesn't make sense in the finally analysis.
And yes, these are all my opinions about his details. The maggot writer kept resisting good arguments against his story too for awhile. So a response to criticisms does not mean the truth is being told.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Go to the writing forums, you have a talent, but not only of the first face, please.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That and he registered yesterday (April Fools). I agree this reads like a story. He has a computer but no camera or cellphone? I guess that could happen seems a bit odd though. I can't say for certain that this isn't true but without any further evidence it will remain just a story.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Could these be similar? Anywhere nearby?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You're a demonic creature... Shooting at it like it's 50 cent. Jerk.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I live on a farm and for the life of me i don't understand why you didn't call the DNR wildlife managemeant i probably wouldn't have called the police either but the DNR would have came out and got to the bottom of it..If you have a gun and you said you shot at it why didn't you every time you saw the creature didn't try killing it i would have even if it meant blowing out a screen to do it and I'm a girl!
I think what you saw might have been a wild dog people like to drop there unwanted dogs and cats off in remote areas in hope someone will take them in and most don't so they just scavenge off the land this thing you saw smelled a meal and kept coming back..
The DNR would have set up a wildlife cam and found out what it was i had bear problems at my farm and that's what they did..
I'm sorry but your story to me is just what it is a story with out any pics or evidence ..I would have drove the 2 hours to town and back to buy a cheap camera if i saw what you did.. and locked up my dogs in a safe area or put them in the house and made that 4 hour trip! In fact i would have made the trip to town after i saw the bright, sphere shaped light flying through the sky..Nope i don't buy your story it belongs in the creative writing forum~~cookie

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
While the story is nicely crafted, to me it doesn't make sense in the finally analysis.

Assuming this is just a story, which, in my opinion, is a valid assumption, I disagree with the above - I find the story to be neither well-crafted nor particularly creative. There were just too many questions and arguments not anticipated by the 'writer.'

Besides, aren't 'nicely crafted' and 'make sense in the final analysis' sort of mutually inclusive?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
@PostcardFrom1952, if you would have been in the situation, you would have done the exact same thing.

@Sugarcookie, I didn't really care anymore, I had kind of accepted it being around, so I was just going to let it go. Creepy as it may be, a creature is a creature, it would eventually find another haunt and leave me be. I only attempted to kill it because I had no idea what it was going to do right at that moment. By 'two hour drive', I mean two hours each way, meaning my pets would have been alone for FOUR hours. Believe what you want, I know what happened, and I will no longer allow people on a website to enrage me by calling me a liar. I saw what I saw.

As for the haters... I really don't care what you have to say, because you can believe some loony raving on about how Katy Perry is brainwashing children with a music video, and give it 18 pages, but my retelling of this happening is immediately thrown into the hoax bin. lol, k. Just because I spiced it up a bit, as I am an actual writer, in order to have a bit more interest in it, doesn't make it fake. Everything I stated really happened, and I thought that giving detail to it would make it MORE believable. Which would you take more seriously? My original post, or if I had said something like;

I saw helicopters
Then I saw a UFO
Then a monster attacked me
It had white hair and red eyes
then i shot at it
then it ran away into the creek
then I saw it a bunch more times
then it howled at me
then i saw a ufo again
then i didnt see the monster again

Case in point.

Skepticism will be noted and replied to in kind

Douchery will not.

As for the other person whom linked me to this other creature that leaped a fence, it does sound very similar to what I witnessed, minus the long tail.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

Originally posted by jonnyb578
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

i agree that this is probably just a dog or whatever but the fact that the guy didnt take any pictures doesnt mean it isnt real. maybe he doesnt have a camera and maybe he was so very scared whilst staring at this thing that his first thought wasnt, i had best take a picture or the guys on ats will think im crazy. that would be the last thought to cross my mind.

but after weeks, and then thinking "hey i better post this for the guys on ats" it wouldve been a good idea, aye?
but if he didnt even call animal control when he was so worried about his animals? if it showed up once, a call wouldnt seem reasonable, maybe even twice. but continued visits? it just doesnt add up, even if he cant take pictures.

Agreed - this sounds like rubbish. No offence OP, but you're area is not so remote as to exclude you from having a computer and an internet connection.

Tell you what, where do you live? We ca then search the web for any other sightings, becuase for this thing to be hanging around for weeks there must have been.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by Aliensun

Assuming this is just a story, which, in my opinion, is a valid assumption, I disagree with the above - I find the story to be neither well-crafted nor particularly creative. There were just too many questions and arguments not anticipated by the 'writer.'

Besides, aren't 'nicely crafted' and 'make sense in the final analysis' sort of mutually inclusive?

So, you're reduced to shooting the messenger?

The story "works" if you accept it as a throwaway story. Factually, if picked apart, it does not. The author (you?) wasn't shooting for a Pulitizer.however, and it was evident.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth

Originally posted by GenerationXisMarching

Originally posted by jonnyb578
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

i agree that this is probably just a dog or whatever but the fact that the guy didnt take any pictures doesnt mean it isnt real. maybe he doesnt have a camera and maybe he was so very scared whilst staring at this thing that his first thought wasnt, i had best take a picture or the guys on ats will think im crazy. that would be the last thought to cross my mind.

but after weeks, and then thinking "hey i better post this for the guys on ats" it wouldve been a good idea, aye?
but if he didnt even call animal control when he was so worried about his animals? if it showed up once, a call wouldnt seem reasonable, maybe even twice. but continued visits? it just doesnt add up, even if he cant take pictures.

Agreed - this sounds like rubbish. No offence OP, but you're area is not so remote as to exclude you from having a computer and an internet connection.

Tell you what, where do you live? We ca then search the web for any other sightings, becuase for this thing to be hanging around for weeks there must have been.

Elk county, pennsylvania. Should be enough.

And I never said I was remote, I said there was nowhere that I could plausibly go for a camera. Plenty of people around, grocery stores and such, small town stuff, but nothing in the way of electronics.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join