It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Hovers Over Brighton UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If this is genuine footage then surely it would be the U.S. Astra right?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ljonesyuk

LOL people always say that but Chinese lanterns move and lights that close would be easy to tell if they are lanterns or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skyjohn

So if its high quality then its fake and if its poor quality then its fake?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Why all the pointless comments Mr Viking...

It's a 1080p video.
Who in the world would be carrying around a HD camera around with them randomly on a Brighton pub crawl?
And then why only take a 45 second video and nothing else?

That's all I was asking, just seems a bit fishy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't know. I agree with what people are saying that nobody else is looking... BUT if I were there and saw some random person filming the sky, what would I do? I'm obviously going to look. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Seems like it's common for UFO's to be in triangle shaped formation.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Siloras

Yeah I noticed that they're usually in a triangle formation or a triangular ufo?

So the question is,is it 3 ufo's in a triangle or one ship with 3 lights?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks to me that it is made up of two different transmission antennas, far away in the distance!

The red lights being warning lights!! Such in the picture attached!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Another triangle shaped UFO was caught on video over the UK!

Back in the 80's something like this would scare the crap out of people but now since people are so use to it that it's almost considered normal now.

To my mind and argument for the triangles being our own craft (or not!) you are absolutely correct in that is exactly the purpose of their ever-increasing sightings over populated areas.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
It looks like three lanterns.

Take a sheet of blank paper. Take a marker pen and make three random dots anywhere on it.

OH MY GOD! ITS A TRIANGLE!

Wise up, people.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Take a sheet of blank paper. Take a marker pen and make three random dots anywhere on it.

Unless you happen to draw them in a line............Sorry, i had to.

And to add a serious answer to these lights......Well if they don't appear to move, they are probably fixed as warning lights on tall buildings or cranes ( as Roblin has said )
edit on 2-4-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Unless you happen to draw them in a line............Sorry, i had to.

And to add a serious answer to these lights......Well if they don't appear to move, they are probably fixed as warning lights on tall buildings or cranes ( as Roblin has said )

3 lights in a row is a triangle UFO edge-on! Keep up!

The serious bit: if the flares are 20 or more miles away they will not appear to move very much as viewed by the person seeing them. Its all a matter of perspective and this is what many people fail to take into account.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
For one thing it is hard to see if th three points of light stay in relative formation with each other.
There doesnt apear to be any solid structure the lights are attached to...Id say they are independant of each other, and not art of somting massive.
They could be balloons, flares, or lanterns.
But they could also be runnng lights on a cloaked mother ship.
Theres litle to say either way with this film.
Another time waster really....not becase its a hoax nessessarily, but becaue it cant b deternined either way.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I do think the triangle shaped craft are most likely "our" design. If it was back engineered or whatever I have no clue.

If you do a google search for tr-3b you get some interesting results. In fact here is one of many either stories or images.

www.dcodereport.com...

Even though I have seen a UFO myself with my father (an event I will never forget) and it was lit up (mainly from the inside) I have to wonder about UFO video's when it has clearly aircraft navigation lights (non blinking) on encircling it. Why on Earth would a UFO need lights encircling it?

Edit Found this fascinating article after writing my reply thought it clearly should be added.

news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 3-4-2011 by GArnold because: Found a BBC article about the TR-3B

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There are so many videos out there of this type. I don't think there is any reason to think it's a hoax. I think people just like to say that to dismiss it. If the "hoaxer" comes out and admits he did it, then it's a hoax.

It is interesting that some people walk by and act totally oblivious. But people do that all the time!

Point is: the video is not definitive enough to be worth anything, unless the sighting correlates with other data from other independent sources. There have been MANY sightings where many independent witness were involved.

The days of "cool UFO" videos are over. If people don't even trust Billy Meier's pre-CGI film shots, then they won't trust anything. If an ET were to walk up to some of these guys and slap them in the face, they'd still say it was a hoax!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
so people say it's CGI because no one else stopped and looked.

Looks like the video was focusing more on the triangle and not the public.

Chinese lanterns, then why didn't anyone else stop and look at the lanterns?

who goes to the pub with a high quality camera?
anyone who likes taking pictures of things at night.

I have no idea what it is, but I am willing to listen to all sides of the argument rather than just assume it is not because no one else stopped and looked.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It just looks like 3 lanterns floating up there, from the sound its a bit of a party atmosphere so lanterns would not be out of the ordinary to those on the ground.

And would people stop calling these a triangle craft, if you look carefully you can see they go out of shape so are 3 separate lights and not one craft. So far all these apparent triangle craft have been loose lights but get called triangles by posters / video makers just so it sounds better.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
IF you look close at the close up shot of those red objects they almost look like this ufo in Moscow!After it changes shape.

Which is weird because I came across this article UFOs predicted over Moscow and London in January 2011!

source
news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

The date of that article was December 3, 2010.Is it possible to predict a ufo in January 2011 in Moscow?Just a lucky guess perhaps?

The guy who predicted the ufos Stanley A Fulham who died from cancer predicted mass sightings.

The retired Royal Canadian Air Force Captain, most noted for his accurate UFO predictions, quietly passed away after a tiring battle with cancer. He gained even more attention when one of his predictions, a mass sighting on October 13, 2010, actually happened in Manhattan, was witnessed by thousands of people and resulted in international headlines as well as the closure of three local airports.

The January 2011 UFO wave over Moscow, Russia appears from up to the minute reports to be ongoing and putting early vocal critics of the veracity of the predicted UFO wave

source
www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"video has been removed by user"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join