It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Prince William the NWO's choosen one? The Anti-Christ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Found this today on a local news site, fit it into your theories where you see fit...

Royal Star a supernova...

www.news24.com...

Maybe with all the dark star / comet predictions we might just have a Royal star for the next royal wedding!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Id double check that. I dont believe william is the anti christ because i dont believe in christ to begin with. Allthough i do think TPTB will make something happen to charles and william will end up the next king. one way or another id put money on william been the next king and not charles.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The anti-christ is not necessarily a person,
supposedly the anti-christ has sight in only one eye,
sorta makes me think of this, and the american dollar :

edit on 18/4/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Old_RSA

Nice find Old_RSA,

Could be a coincidence...however, i personally don't believe in coincidences

..star for you
An intriguing find to say the least

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

The anti-christ is not necessarily a person,
supposedly the anti-christ has sight in only one eye,
sorta makes me think of this, and the american dollar :

edit on 18/4/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

According to Bible Revelations Chapter 13, talks about a beast with 10 horns which represents 10 kings, but among them will arise a Little Horn
that represents the Antichrist. He will be more powerful than the other kings for he will be the reincarnation of the devil himself.

The group you refer to would be the kings that will be in rule, should the kingdom of the Anti-christ rise during tribulation.

Remember it is a war to win as much souls between good and evil. The more the souls the more powerful Satan will be.The ultimate goal would be to deceive as many people into to believing and therefore submitting their souls to the devil.

Many will be fooled in to believing the AC to be the real messiah. But thankfully, not all will submit, even atheists, simply because they don't believe the AC, let alone Christ for that matter.

At the end of it all, God will be victorious, praise the Lord. One may wonder how and why??? Lets just say he, is the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, king of all kings and the Lord of lords...

Then again, it all comes down to your personnel beliefs...not everyone believes in the bible, and God for that matter.

But thanks all the same for allowing me to share my thoughts...

Peace

edit on 18-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join