It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shroud Of Turin Reveals Jewish Carved Stones On Eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The Jewish custom of placing stones in and around the tombs and bodies of their dead is well known. My incredible new filming system which decodes the Holy Shroud now revealing true photographic images with skin and hair has indeed confirmed that round and square carved stones are on the eyes of the Shroud man previously thought to be Roman coins. 4 quadrants and a central point can now be seen on these 2 carved stones. The custom which is ancient now confirmed by myself was meant to keep the souls /spirits of the dead from roaming around the earth. I have now provan that the Shroud of Turin is a real true Jewish relic and this custom ceased in 70AD when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Holy Temple. The Shroud of Turin is the Holy Grail. Please also see my other incredible and unprecedented Shroud clips including the three toes ripped off the left foot with true skin coloured photographic and xray imagery.
Copyright (C) 2011 Vincenzo Ruello
ATS members please note a world wide media ban is now occuring to stop my work appearing on mainstream media especially the clip about the toes ripped off the left foot. My decoding process has been revealed here and on youtube anyone can now duplicate my work. PS I removed my identification from youtube as it was up for a while and those members who needed to see it saw it. Duplicate my work and reveal it to the world Godspeed to you all Vincenzo Ruello

edit on 2-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't mean to be disrespectful as this is a very interesting topic. I just don't see what you do from that clip. Do you have a high res picture or can you offer more explanation as to what you are looking at?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HorizonMan

Look at the eyes to me they appear as what I claim carved stones a roundish one and a square one. This myth of the Roman coins was just desperate people clutching at straws. My images do not lie. No this is the best my system can create. My decoding process is now downloaded on net and here perhaps if someone has a superpowerful video cam set up they can reveal higher clarity images I am using 12.1 pixal

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't see you proving anything in your video... In fact all I do see is an image of the shroud for 10 seconds, your going to have to make a bit more effort I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Everyone knows the Shroud Of Turin is fake. It was faked by this guy

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

This is very interesting, but...

How do we know for sure the practice of laying the stones stopped in 70 AD ?

We don't...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is the only evidence uncovered to date about this practice. What I have proved is.... it IS JEWISH

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
it would help if people had access to the actual image... not a low resolution video or a "videocamera" feed of a small image of a computer screen.

Maybe some illustrating images would be good to point out the details to look for and arguing the case for your theory.
It's just to low quality to make out anything really from the video to prove anything at the moment. I don't see anything obvious around the eyes that would point out what if anything was on the eyes in the first place. Though I would lean to something have been there as I figure the "relief" would have looked kinda different in my mind visualization if the shroud had been directly to the eyes though.

Make a better presentation.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

My filming system has generated these images as per my decoding process. It is just not a video camera feed. In xray mode the face distorts but the eyes are focussed on. These images are priceless and prove the existance of carved stones. They are quite clear to see round and square the square one is pyramid shaped maybe some of us need glasses. To reveal these images 4 stages of angular filming and overlay were required but I succeeded.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How come your images do not reveal what is the latest finding which is far more intresting then anything you claim?

Did you know the shroud says who the person is, it says why and how he was put to death, and has the date he died and when the body could be released... It may also intrest you to know this was a standard Roman practice for those who were put to death under Roman order... This will be revealed next to the public you will see in time...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

The video linked is only 240p.. hard to do any good analyzing on that. And the image seems to be taped of a monitor/screen? Why not give us the image directly in full resolution?
Or is the image not digitized and actually physical film/photo of sorts that was videotaped?

Besides the image looks not to be in best focus and blurred?

No better quality material available?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is the best my system can do I only work with video cam images not photographics correct. My greatest discovery is the toes ripped off the left foot. I have seen no evidence of any writing this has not been verified at all. My face images reveal no writing what so ever. I have seen the supposed writing clip and it is non existant. They show all this writing which they have sprawled all over the face in their own writing its rubbish. Further more they claim writing is on the necklace more wishful thinking my necklace clip zooms in close up and reveals a rope tied around neck with a shiny stone ball. The 2 knots on either side of the stone on neck they said was Hebrew writing. But I have now provan it is just the knots that were tied around this stone. My filming system can detect even bone structure look at my feet clip. Nasa said the left foot encoding didnt exist I proved them wrong. I have never seen any evidence of writing post evidence of writing here for me to see it doesnt exist
edit on 2-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar spelling

www.youtube.com...
Vincenzo Ruello Necklace No Writing Revealed
www.youtube.com...
Vincenzo Ruello Face With Skin Tones Soft Hair Now Revealed Please note there is no writing on face

www.youtube.com...
World First Vincenzo Ruello Reveals Three Toes Ripped Off Left Foot
edit on 2-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar spelling

edit on 2-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The writting is not on the face, who told you that? How come the images you made on your computer with corel draw dont show how the body of Christ was hovering while the image was imposed?

The Shroud of Turin does not need your artwork for verification. Also the shroud is not the Holy Grail...
edit on 2-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: caps

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77 My incredible new filming system

Humility before anything

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Seriously, how has this thread not been closed yet?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

I use no coral draw CGI or photoshop. All my images are created by 1 video camera recording and overlaying which then mysteriously reveals skin tones and other Shroud secrets. I use the Guiseppe Enrie 1931 negative. My decoding method has been revealed here and other places. Test me out create images as I have my system does not lie only people lie look at the feet of the Shroud......pure encoded imagery revealed. I have provan that the Shroud is not a painting I have destroyed the pathetic theory that it was a medieval painting. I have revealed actual spear puncture hole the carved stones on the eyes the true face of Jesus Christ skin on his back legs. I will go down in history as soon as scientists reproduce my results as the greatest Shroud scientist in the past 113 years. My feet clip of the left foot revealing bone structure PROVE beyond doubt that my overlaying film system is far advanced than any filming system in the world. Not even Nasa knew how to reveal the left foot and show three toes ripped off.
Show me any scientist in our generation who told the world about three toes ripped off the left foot and proved it with xray imagery. This clip alone has ensured my place in history soon to be confirmed
www.youtube.com...
Vincenzo Ruello Reveals Three Toes Ripped Off Left Foot Evidenced By Xray Imagery
Not Even Seen By Nasa
PS My filming angular overlay system can be used by Astronomers to film the Heavans in various angles of light and reveal hidden never before seen imagery
edit on 3-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling

My filming techniques are based on a scientific fact soon in time to be provan this is the theory
'' The technique of filming in various angles then overlaying on photographic films and video can reveal properties which were formerly hidden to the naked eye '' Vincenzo Ruello (C) 2011
edit on 3-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: addition of filming theory

edit on 3-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Well not much to do right now but to wait if it will be confirmed etc.

About the toes. I see it as a easier thing to prove. Easier/better detail there. It's either missing toes or the shroud never touched those toes and as such didn't get a in-print from the skin etc as it might have "floated" in the air. More contrast so easier to see. The eyes are a little "clouded" as I may say. Tough I'm no expert in anything related to anything about things such as this.

Just pointing out another possibility I thought of concerning that.

Did you have actual access to the shroud to image or did you use other peoples images to do your overlaying technique on? I didn't get fully clear view on how that was. But I get the impression you had actual access. If you didn't it gets a little dubious to prove your claims.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KamikazeNull

PS: It has been provan other than the blood stains that the body never needed to touch the Shroud. The encoded imformation exists as 3d elements scattered across the Shroud finer than 1000 th of a hair. Basically scientists have NO CLUE how it was made and will have NO CLUE why my filming system reveals true encoded skin tones and all these other secrets I have revealed

Access is not required as the Guiseppe Enrie from 1931 negative is perfect. It is a true negative so can be used. Glad you found my feet images interesting. This floating off the couch theory you talk about is not correct in relation to the creation of the Shroud image. Jesus was not wrapped like a mummy. Yes the eye images are cloudy but these are the best we have today and certainly arent Roman coins they are carved stones it makes sense why
1. Jews would never place Roman pagan icons on their dead
2. It fits with Jewish custom of placing rocks and stones around their dead
Sadly some desperate scientists and researches have pushed the coin theory and though grainy my images prove they are not coins. My images are true no trickery totally honest, one film camera with a filming technique which is actually 50 years in advance of this age but through me appeared now. Have you seen my necklace clip

edit on 3-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by shroudnews77 because: spelling grammar sorry again

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
But as the shroud has been proven to be a fake....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
hello , Mr. alien in the window , you think you can hide under different names ? you cant hide any where , you have been profiled , time to create another name , troll!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join