It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women tell court of black-magic sex horror (Women forced to have sex by "holy-men")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
News Article

TWO women have cried while telling a judge how their lives were shattered from being forced into sex "prayer sessions" to rid themselves of black-magic curses. "I am continually haunted by what has happened and what seems like a never-ending nightmare," one woman said in Sydney's District Court today. The other said: "Bit by bit, day by day, month by month, year by year, they chipped away at my soul and broke me down." Read more: www.news.com.au...

Looks like another case of sexual predators using religion as a vehicle for their pursuits. Having said that, how stupid do you have to be let yourself get taken advantage of to "rid yourself of curses"? One woman spent four years apparently on the receiving end of Mr. Holy-Man's god-staff. Could this be an example of religious ridiculousness on the side of victim? Superstition can lead people to do very stupid things even harmful to ones self. And Yes, I am aware that sometimes people in stressful positions will do drastic things, but this woman spent FOUR years, it was not just a one-off thing...
edit on 2-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

This is all assuming that the victims are telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Don't most religions state that sexual intercourse is only for married couples. So really, why would you go sleep with a man who claims to be holy, yet asks for sex?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Yeah I know it's quite contradictory. Perhaps the sense of this person being a "man of God" seems to provide some sense of "authority" over the individual.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i am quite sure that if these acts were performed in the name of the universe, it will pay them back in kind. genitals in a cosmic blender comes to mind.
f

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm in the wrong business. These holy rollers are onto a gold mine!

(joking)

I am not surprised. Why am I always reminded of the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" whenever something like this springs up?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Catholic priests have been doing it for centuries.

new topics

top topics

join