It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Jesus Swindle, Greatest lie ever told.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
The Great Jesus Swindle, Greatest lie ever told. ,

"The Great Jesus Swindle, Greatest lie ever told"

Did the writer of Revelation know that Jesus would become such a great deception? Did the other writers corroborate with him and each other in also writing about the deception? Did they leave clues to show this would be the case?

As the story goes there was a plaque placed above the crucified victim written in Aramaic, Latin, and Greek and it read: JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd440a8dac9b.jpg[/atsimg]

So why is there a number written in some earlier manuscripts that read 616 instead of 666 in Rev. 13:18 and why does the Latin name written on the plaque add up to that number?

Did someone figure out the name added up to 616 and then change it to read 666 in order to hide the fact?

Here is how this has been figured

Some 2nd and 3rd century theologians, among others, recorded their belief that Nero would return from death or exile, usually as "the Anti-Christ."

Some modern biblical scholars such as Delbert Hillers (Johns Hopkins University) of the American Schools of Oriental Research and the editors of the Oxford & Harper Collins study Bibles, contend that the number 666 in the Book of Revelation is a code for Nero, a view that is also supported in Roman Catholic Biblical commentaries.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Greek spelling, "Nerōn Kaisar", transliterates into Aramaic as "נרון קסר", nrwn qsr. The Aramaic spelling is attested in a scroll from Murabba'at dated to "the second year of emperor Nero." Adding the corresponding values yields 666, as shown:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f519c197065b.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...

Gematria is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase.

Though gematria is most often used to calculate the values of individual words, psukim (Biblical verses), Talmudical aphorisms, sentences from the standard Jewish prayers, personal, angelic and Godly names, and other religiously significant material, Kabbalists use them often for arbitrary phrases and, occasionally, for various languages.

However, the primary language for gematria calculations has always been and remains Hebrew and, to a lesser degree, Aramaic.
en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2809ab24f7d.jpg[/atsimg]

Many researchers connect the "Number of the Beast", referred to in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament, with either Greek or Hebrew gematria as used by the early Christians. According to such interpretations, the number in question, 666, was originally derived via gematria from the name of the Roman emperor of the time, Nero Caesar (נרונקסר, Nrwnqsr
en.wikipedia.org...

Why does the same method used for the name Nero applied to the Latin name IESVS that was placed on the plaque add up to the number 616?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd70d97f89a9.jpg[/atsimg]

Did biblical writers know they were also writing about

edit on 9-4-2011 by The Riley Family because: rearranged graphic

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hermes wrote about Christ in 3500 BC. We know it was at least 200 BC since this is the earliest transcript. Here is a quote from the book Piomandres:

"The Light, he said, "That which sees and hears within you is the Word of the Lord, and Nous is God the Father. They are not separate from each other, for their union is life."

Just as a reminder. Christ is the Word from John 1. Light and Word (wave) sound amazingly like light and wave, particle and wave duality. All particles have an associated wave. It just so happens that this duality creates all you see in the material world.

The second quote comes form Book 12 (sacred number ironically):

His son Tat: "Tell me this also, who is the author of rebirth?"
Hermes: "The Son of God, Man complete, and this by God's will."

Just a reminder here. Hermes was Thoth. Thoth was most likely Enoch. Enoch was a scribe to God. Hermes was a scribe to God. Hermes lived 300 years. Enoch walked with God 300 years and never died but was taken. Hermes is called Trismegistus (Three times great). Most say he was three people. Joseph was PtahHotep in the 5th dynasty. His Maxims of PathHotep read just like the Bible and is Hermetic in nature and philosophy. Moses was then the third Hermes.

One of a pair of obelisks naming King Nectanebo II of the 30th Dynasty c. 350 BC names Thoth. According to the vertical inscriptions Nectanebo set up this obelisk and its fellow at the doorway to the sanctuary of the temple of Thoth at Hermopolis.

Thoth knew that the WORD was CHRIST! LOGOS. The Bible concurs. Lucifer is a counterfeit.

Christ is the true morning star that rises in our hearts. 2 Peter 1:19

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 22:16

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star."

"Many Christian writers, including Lactantius, Augustine, Giordano Bruno, Marsilio Ficino, Campanella and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola considered Hermes Trismegistus to be a wise pagan prophet who foresaw the coming of Christianity.[23] They believed in a prisca theologia, the doctrine that a single, true, theology exists, which threads through all religions, and which was given by God to man in antiquity." Wikipedia

Originally posted by The Riley Family

Originally posted by Extralien
The Great Jesus Swindle, Greatest lie ever told. ,

Did the writer of Revelation know that Jesus would become such a great deception? Did the other writers corroborate with him and each other in also writing about the deception? Did they leave clues to show this would be the case?

edit on 9-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Hermes wrote about Christ in 3500 BC. We know it was at least 200 BC since this is the earliest transcript. Here is a quote from the book Piomandres:

"The Light, he said, "That which sees and hears within you is the Word of the Lord, and Nous is God the Father. They are not separate from each other, for their union is life."

Just as a reminder. Christ is the Word from John 1. Light and Word (wave) sound amazingly like light and wave, particle and wave duality. All particles have an associated wave. It just so happens that this duality creates all you see in the material world.

The Bible concurs. Lucifer is a counterfeit.

Christ is the true morning star that rises in our hearts. 2 Peter 1:19

19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet’s own interpretation of things. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 22:16

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star."

Lucifer from Latin, the morning star, from lucifer light-bearing. Merriam Webster

You are saying Jesus is Lucifer?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"You are saying Jesus is Lucifer?"

Not at all. The only place you will find Lucifer is in Isaiah 14. This is a mistranslation of a Hebrew word which meant bright fallen king from Babylonia. Not Satan. Jerome mistranslated. LINK

Christ is the true bright and morning star that rises in our hearts. 2 Peter 1:19 and Revelation 22:16

Satan is the counterfeit. Possibly Jerome knew this. I am not sure why he used Lucifer. Only God knows. Also, Albert Pike knew.

Lucifer is the counterfeit Christ.

Many people misquote Albert Pike on Lucifer. The only quote that is not a forgery from him on the topic of Lucifer is in his book, Morals and Dogma. Let me put this quote in context. It is a warning to the 19th degree mason not to follow Lucifer. He also refers to Revelation of John (Apocalypse) many times in this chapter. Pike was a Christian, regardless of what you hear about Him. Any other quote about him mentioning Lucifer is a forgery. Any quote about him mentioning World Wars is a verified forgery. I've read Morals and Dogma several times. What he says about Lucifer is accurate. He also mentions Christ as the true bright and morning star, as mentioned in the Bible. Here's the quote form the book.

"Therefore faint not, nor be weary in well -doing! Be not discouraged at men's apathy, nor disgusted with their follies, nor tired of their indifference! Care not for returns and results;but see only what there is to do, and do it, leaving the results to God! Soldier of the Cross! Sworn Knight of Justice, Truth, and Toleration! Good Knight and True!be patient and work! The Apocalypse, that sublime Kabalistic and prophetic Summary of all the occult figures, divides its images into three Septenaries, after each of which there is silence in Heaven. There
are Seven Seals to be opened, that is to say, Seven mysteries to know, and Seven difficulties to overcome, Seven Trumpets to sound, Seven cups to empty.

The Apocalypse (Revelation, Last Chapter of Bible) is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apothesis (great divine significance) of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not ! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired. The Apocalypse, indeed, is a book as obscure as the Sohar. It is written hieroglyphically with numbers and images; and the Apostle of ten appeals to the intelligence of the Initiated. "Let him who hath knowledge, understand! let him who understands, calculate !" he of ten says, after an allegory or the mention of a number. Saint John, the favorite Apostle, and the Depositary of all the Secrets of the Saviour, therefore did not write to be understood by the multitude."

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Satan appears as an "angel/messenger of light" etc... Light Bearer? Lucifer? Jerome maybe understood the correlation?

The writer of Revelation and his cohorts maybe understood the correlation as well? IESVS = 616

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Ahh the tired old I learned a few good things from the so-called good book argument. I learned a more than a few good things from the greek and roman philosophers, and from the debate of law up until the present day. The study of morality is one of fluid understanding and relativity to culturally accepted norms. In the times of the old testament selling your daughter into slavery was considered sanctioned by god where today in the civilised world it is a crime. Adultery, previously a capital offence is only grounds for divorce today. The problem with divinely delivered law is that it is not open to debate and can not be remedied no matter the validity of the argument, without commiting blasphemy. That closed-minded absolutism is a detriment to true sociatal advancement.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Philoveritas

We don't have an interest in getting involved in the Christian and Atheist debate. The obvious bitterness between the two is such a distraction it seems to leave little room for constructive dialog.

What we are interested in is a real study of the writings from the writers of the books referred to as a whole as the bible. We don't put any credence into fanciful interpretations like the "three" wise men, the universe created in 7 twenty four hour periods, a faith based on.... well.... nothing evident, priests and popes not allowed to get married. Cm'on the, supposed, first pope was married and had children according to the scriptures and the apostle Paul who wasn't married said if you can't control yourself get married. As far as we are concerned church doctrine bears no relevance in understanding scriptures accept to prove the doctrines own falsehood and proving the scriptures prophecy of such, as we stated.

As for what we are referring to as a real study, instead of some tired old religious dogma, is how in depth the writers were in using other's concepts. For example John 3:14; it is interesting how a writer puts a concept into his subject that is drawn from another story and the story bears incredible resemblance to not just that statement but the whole concept as it plays out just as in the book of Numbers. We won't take the time to explain it since anyone just reading them should see the correlation is rather obvious. Besides;

If one despises the God referred to in the bible when they don't even believe he exists how much more would they despise the God if they found out he actually did?
edit on 12-4-2011 by The Riley Family because: ran spell checker

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
We are all the son of god.

Interesting concept when you really understand what i mean by that.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yes all religions shall come to an end one way or another (probably thru massive deaths - it does say in the bible 1/3 shall remain- funny 2/3 are religious) and the revealing of aliens).... Its funny the response i get from those who are very religious when i say, "since you know the bible so well then you must understand that the bible too is an idol." lol oh man those are fighting words.. Its the same when i tell people "we must let go of this system of tyranny and embrace a whole new way of being" . Its sad to watch slaves fight to remain enslaved because they only "believe" they are free.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Not at all. The only place you will find Lucifer is in Isaiah 14. This is a mistranslation of a Hebrew word which meant bright fallen king from Babylonia. Not Satan. Jerome mistranslated. LINK

I think it's enough for one person to spread something and it becomes a fact then it's a shame it remains that way.

The text is refering to the falen angel, the king is the fallen angel. There is no error in the translation.

Let's reinforce who the king is with another passage. It's clear who is behind or in control of the king, it is refering to the fallen angel as lucifer bright fallen angel. The translation stands correct.

Ezekiel 28:16
Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Ezekiel 28:12

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Ezekiel 28:13

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Ezekiel 28:14

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Gen 3:24

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Ezekiel 28:15

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Ezekiel 28:16

edit on 12-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The problem with all of this is that religious people don’t understand that their religion IS A THEORY.

Your religious doctrine has not become a fact in you or the external world.

Fundamentalist are the worst because they really don’t understand this and wish to make their religious theories true through force, an impossible thing to do.

Just accept that you have faith in a theory and move on. There is a way, in theory, for you to experience your truth or faith inwardly but that takes tolerance, understanding, and something that they talk about but rarely practice, and that’s called . . . love

Bingo! Couldn't have said it better myself.
I often scratch my head as the sheep often argue over semantics and details. They argue to the point of near hatred. Seems that the most fundamental followers are the ones who forget the message entirely.
Is not the message the most imprtant factor when dealing with religion? To love, to forgive, to serve others and not one's self?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Interesting. Lucifer is not a Hebrew word. Heylel is not satan. Jerome translated the Vulgate. In the Latin Vulgate, Jerome uses the word lucifer twice. No other Bible does this. One in Isaiah and one in 2 Peter 1:19. Here is a good understanding. LINK

Originally posted by pepsi78

I think it's enough for one person to spread something and it becomes a fact then it's a shame it remains that way.

The text is refering to the falen angel, the king is the fallen angel. There is no error in the translation.

Let's reinforce who the king is with another passage. It's clear who is behind or in control of the king, it is refering to the fallen angel as lucifer bright fallen angel. The translation stands correct.

Ezekiel 28:16
Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Ezekiel 28:12

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Ezekiel 28:13

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Ezekiel 28:14

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. Gen 3:24

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Ezekiel 28:15

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Ezekiel 28:16

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It is the fallen angel, the verse that is talking about naming the king heilel or lucifer.
It becomes clear who the king is within the verse I gave you.
Heilel in anicent culture is the one who wanted to overthrow the chief god at the top of the mountain and got thrown into the abys.(same guy similar story)

Heilel is translated lucifer, it's why the translation, it needed a translation into latin and lucifer is the best one.
Lucifer is to shine, bright in latin, it's what lucifer means, so the translation is correct and fits the character, there is no error in the translation. The fallen angel is named lucifer because he was birght, you would find
across the bible many refrences like..behold I saw satan fall from the sky as lightning or beware satan comes thru the light, it is making assertions to the fiery cherubium fallen from grace.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In your view, what was Jerome thinking using this word in 2 Peter 1:19? He seems to refer to Christ in terms of this definition. If we take the Isaiah verse to mean this, then we take Albert Pike's definition in Morals and Dogma. Pike warned the 19th degree mason, in reference to the Apocalypse (Revelation of John), that Lucifer would be the counterfeit Christ in the last days. You view seems to give credence to this idea. Either way, God has it under control. God seems to enjoy providing us a good mystery.

It is the fallen angel, the verse that is talking about naming the king heilel or lucifer.
It becomes clear who the king is within the verse I gave you.
Heilel in anicent culture is the one who wanted to overthrow the chief god at the top of the mountain and got thrown into the abys.(same guy similar story)

Heilel is translated lucifer, it's why the translation, it needed a translation into latin and lucifer is the best one.
Lucifer is to shine, bright in latin, it's what lucifer means, so the translation is correct and fits the character, there is no error in the translation. The fallen angel is named lucifer because he was birght, you would find
across the bible many refrences like..behold I saw satan fall from the sky as lightning or beware satan comes thru the light, it is making assertions to the fiery cherubium fallen from grace.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It's correct, what is more connecting is this, the last verse.

I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God

And this is from the bible, it matches the mitholigical heilel that was cast "from the mountain" into the abys.
This character heilel in another story has nothing to do with the bible, but we find the same striking story in the bible.

heilel ben-schahar
It's why the king is called heilel, because heilel or the fallen angel is behind the king or in control of the king.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

Lucifer from Latin, the morning star, from lucifer light-bearing. Merriam Webster You are saying Jesus is Lucifer?

SuperiorEd may not have said that, but I did.....

Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

Further on this subject:
Jesus Christ IS the TRUE lucifer (morning star, light bringer)

Jesus Christ IS the TRUE lucifer (morning star, light bringer) 72 rate or flag this pageTweet this By Sanctus Vesania Origins of the word Lucifer Note: This hub will hopefully explain not only how Jesus is the true lucifer (lower case to refer not to a proper name), but also how the 'Lucifer' mentioned in Isaiah is nothing more than a fraud who did not, does not, and will never truly deserve that title. Before we begin let us figure out Lucifer means. In Latin Lucifer means “Light Bringer” and is the name of the Morning Star. The word Lucifer appears only once in the Bible and only in the KJV. Isaiah 14:12: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” But did the word Lucifer always exist? NO! In the Hebrew language, the word Lucifer is derived from the Hebrew word הילל (Hêlēl). In fact, the term Lucifer didn’t even exist in the Biblical ages! Put thought to it; Lucifer is a Latin word. (Lux = light/fire Ferre = to bear/to bring). The Old Testament was written primarily in Hebrew, so the word Lucifer could not have been in their language. So, then if the word were not amongst them at that time, then who gave us that word? In 382 AD, Pope Damasus I commissioned St. Jerome to write a revision of the old Latin translation of the Bible. This task was completed sometime during the 5th century AD, and eventually it was considered the official and definite Latin version of the Bible according to the Roman Catholic church. By the 13th century it was considered the versio vulgate – the common translation. It was St. Jerome who placed the word Lucifer into the Bible, and not just once, but three times! Isaiah 14:12, Job 11:17, and 2 Peter 1:19.

Looks to me like the one called "Jesus" is actually Lucifer. In my own research, Lucifer seems to be an ET being, not a supernatural Angel. In any case, the word was placed in the Bible, for there is no Hebrew word for Lucifer, it is a Latin word. My research also shows that the New Testament was wholly written by a Roman family:

'THE PISO FAMILY IN THE NEW TESTAMENT'

The True Authorship of the New Testament

(From the Website)

* In Latin the word "pistor" (baker) was, like the word "ippos", used by the Piso family to refer to themselves. Could it be that when we read in the Lord's Prayer "Give us this day our daily bread." we are actually reading a request for more "bread" from the Piso family bakery that cooked up the Jesus story?

and....

* Revelation 6:6 reads: "And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine." Strange, isn't it, to read instructions to a baker coming from the midst of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse? This verse is a complete nonsequitur. Remember that another name that refers to the Piso family is "pistor", or "baker." This is a deliberate joke intended to confirm that the reader is on the right track. If The Revelation is the 66th book, and you suspect hidden meanings, it would make sense to read what is at chapter 6, verse 6.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I still say mistranslation. Here is the most intelligent version I have read. This link and text speaks more clearly to the term ben-schahar heilel. Christ is the true bringer of light to men. LINK

"Who is Lucifer?

The "name" Lucifer occurs once in the Scriptures and in just a few translations of the Bible in English, often used in the "Vulgate" to refer to the "Morning Star" or a "son of the sun." For example, the translation of Isaiah 14:12: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, thou that the point of the day looked so bright?"

The following text and its literal translation reads:

"How art thou fallen from heaven brilliant son of darkness down to the ground (you) who downed the Gentiles."

For the more literal translation realized by an error that created a false "tradition" around this is putting him in a position that was not really her!

The name "Lucifer" comes from the Latin lux fero , meaning "light bearer", while in Hebrew is ben-shahar heilel and means "son of darkness," in the Septuagint, heosphoros means "leading light" , representing the morning star, the planet Venus , which is visible before dawn. The descriptive name of Isaiah 14: 12, comes from a root meaning "shine" (Job 29:3), and applied to a metaphor arising from the excesses of a "king of Babylon," not an entity in itself, as says researcher iconographic Luther Link, "Isaiah was not speaking of the devil. Using images possibly taken from an ancient Canaanite myth, Isaiah was referring to the excesses of an ambitious Babylonian king." But the expression "ben shahar" means something else, because the word "Shah" in his primary root meaning "to get black, blackness, black." The other meaning of this root is "to seek early, looking earnestly; dawn." What happened is that the translators chose the second option of the root even though the first meaning can be more correct.

So in the opinion of the translators there is no criterion (default) to be followed, every one sees the text as it was taught and the translation is a "mirror" of the beliefs of the translator.

When we stop to think we see that there is a much more objective logic to say that the "son of darkness" fell through and now weaken (subdue) the Gentiles than to say that it is the morning star! This confusion in the translation will have a very big on Brit Hadasha when Yeshua is called by this "title"! Let us remember that when the adversary has sinned, he lost all his splendor, becoming increasingly "dark, black, without light."

See the confusion came because the translators have ignored the word "Shah" has two meanings as the original texts and scriptures were not scoring then the context would be one that would define the exact meaning of words. It is worth a caveat, that beyond the context, knowledge of Jewish Tradition also help in interpreting the text and it certainly lacked the translators!

So they say: "The Hebrew (ben-shahar heilel) is translated as "shining", in versions NM, MC, So. The translation "Lucifer" (light bearer), (Fi, BMD) derives from the Latin Vulgate of Jerome and this explains the occurrence of that term in various versions of the Bible. "

We can thus conclude that the name "Lucifer" was created by a mistranslation of the Scriptures! The translator for GREEK make this mistake based on false assumptions that lead to this error that persists to this day!

Again the Christian tradition says: "But some argue that Lucifer is Satan, and so also was the name given to the fallen angel of the order of Cherubim. So many today, a new interpretation of the word, call it the Devil (slanderer, accuser) ouSatã (whose origin is Hebrew Shai'tan, Adversary).

This needs to be reviewed and revised from now!"

It's correct, what is more connecting is this, the last verse.

I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God

And this is from the bible, it matches the mitholigical heilel that was cast "from the mountain" into the abys.
This character heilel in another story has nothing to do with the bible, but we find the same striking story in the bible.

heilel ben-schahar
It's why the king is called heilel, because heilel or the fallen angel is behind the king or in control of the king.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The "name" Lucifer occurs once in the Scriptures and in just a few translations of the Bible in English, often used in the "Vulgate" to refer to the "Morning Star" or a "son of the sun." For example, the translation of Isaiah 14:12: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, thou that the point of the day looked so bright?"

Lucifer is not a name for planet Venus, it never was, just because Venus shines it's not named Lucifer.
Lucifer means to shine in general for anything.
There are terms in latin, close proximity, like LUX, Luci, meaning light shiny bright.
Lucifer is more of a name to go along with this, it is a name, the name of a guy that shines.
Same with Lucian, Luci-"AN" it's a name for men, and it means shiny.
Who speaks latin know what the name lucifer stands for, it's in their language to notice it.

d in the "Vulgate" to refer to the "Morning Star" or a "son of the sun." For example, the translation of Isaiah 14:12: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, thou that the point of the day looked so bright?"

Yes this chapret referse to the king, or who is behind the king, and tells him he felt from heaven.
It's clear refering to the fallen angel I showed you and aditional verse who the king is.
Heilel got translated to lucifer. I don't see the error in the translation, it needed a shiny representation.
So what you call him, satan is lucifer.

Same story here different culture:

www.urbandictionary.com...
In Christian tradition, this passage is proof for the fall of Lucifer. However, it may be that this passage is an allusion to a Canaantie or Phoenician myth about Helel, who is the son of the god Shahar. Helel sought the throne of the chief god and was cast down into the abyss because of this. El, Elyon, and Shahar are members of the Canaanite

Elyon in the bible also is a refrence to the supreme god, the all mighty.

www.blueletterbible.org...
(el el-yone')
The Most High God
Use in the Bible: In the Old Testament El Elyon occurs 28 times. It occurs 19 times in Psalms. El Elyon is first used in Gen 14:18.

Helel or Heilel means to shine, bright.
I now hope you understand why Helel was translated to lucifer, there is no error in the translation.

There is a tendency to cover this name up from masons and kabalists gone bad, lucifer means the man that brings enlightment for them, so they tend to have simpaty to lucifer. Like santa is dressed in red and brings gifts.

For example lucifer is associated with prometheus from the ancient greeks, similar story.
Lucifer is the light bringer, holds knowlege and brings it to them in the form of fire. The red fire from prometheus, the red apple from the garden with the serpent, it's the same story, it's just in a different story on the same subject, they all have the same thing in commun, enlightment and knowlege.

edit on 14-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There are not many full anagrams for the words
"Jesus Christ"

Rich Jests US

think about that
think about the scofield bible
and the Zionists who funded it.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that Jesus would be referred to as a swindler; what did he swindle you out of? The last time I checked, he only gave you one commandment to live by, and that is "Love your neighbor AS yourself". Does this mean he swindled you out of loving just your eccentric self? "As yourself" signifies the singularity of all souls: for if you are a seed of Adam, then you are one with each other. There is a diferrence between organic man and the intelligent spirit seeded in man: that intelligent spirit is an eternal being which is being refiined in organic man, but organic man, being made of matter, expires; and that was the one thing Jesus tried to convey to you in so many words.

There is a testimony that deals with all these things: go to waterofshiloh.com... and read it for yourself.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join