It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUXNET was found in japan, and may have interfered with safety systems...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

I wasn't exactly sure how much of your post was directed at me, but I just thought I would validate the OPs SOURCE! I have volunteered for a vendor booth and that is my two cents here. Problem with that? I'm not sure why you picked on my post, unless it's one of those one-up-manship things.
edit on 3-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ahh - I see. I read it a few days ago and came back. I agree with your post. Sorry.

I've amended my post.
edit on 3-4-2011 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Ok thanks, and I read that Schneider article you linked to as well. Seems I must have run across that back when it first came up. I remember the whole USB thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am just listening to the power hour and the guest is pointing out that the plant asn't hit by the tidal wave and that it isn't in the earthquake zone.

He pointed out that the plant failed when the plant went into auto shut down because of the shake, and that all the safety systems failed.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Stuxnet found in Japan, designed to attack off-line servers via USB memory sticks
March 20, 2011 by legitgov
ShareThis
Stuxnet found in Japan, designed to attack off-line servers via USB memory sticks 05 Oct 2010 Stuxnet, a computer virus [from US-Israel] designed to attack servers isolated from the Internet, such as at [nuclear] power plants, has been confirmed on 63 personal computers in Japan since July, according to major security firm Symantec Corp. The virus does not cause any damage online, but once it enters an industrial system, it can send a certain program out of control. Symantec says the virus reaches the servers via USB memory sticks, and warns against the careless use of such devices.

www.yomiuri.co.jp...

if USB sticks ONLY how was it found around the world?
edit on 4-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

After Stuxnet finds its way onto an ordinary computer via the Internet, it hides there, waiting for a USB memory stick to be connected to the computer, when it transfers itself to the memory stick. When the USB device is then connected to a computer linked to an isolated server, it can enter the system and take control of it.

As computers that harbor Stuxnet do not operate strangely, the virus can be transferred to a memory stick inadvertently.

According to the security company, the virus is designed to target a German-made program often used in systems managing water, gas and oil pipelines. The program is used at public utilities around the world, including in Japan.

Oh,
Thats how
from the above link

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I suppose israel will say its payback for the japanese being hitlers allies. Or that its only some goys, so it dosnt matter to them. As long as they are alright, thats the only thing which matters to them. As for the rest of us? We are just animals there to be used and abused by the chosen.....

Well, it pays to cover all bases. For instance, I heard from the Christian sect, not necessarily from pat robertson, but probably billeye brimm or creflow dollar, that the Japanese quake came right after Japan voted against israel, infuriating netanyahoo. So that's what you get. It's a staple of the way jews use Christians; such memes will always pop up. As far as I can tell, this thread is simply a memo of what may have been, not a provable fact.

Germany came under jew fire, too, for voting against 'em. Then one of Germany's pols pulled the power on some German reactors, and her helicopter nearly crashed when both rotors lost power~though she had just exited the vehicle at an earlier stop. Pilots regained power after a stone like plunge. The politician was ostracized, somehow, through media assaults, and may have been speedily voted out of power. Hmmmm. Then, German utilities sued for the nuke plants being shut down. So, you have got to consider everything.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I just don't understand how they were on battery backup for 8hrs or more and in this time were not able to get service on the generators. To my knowledge they were not completely submerged and I have to imagine the electronic controls are sealed. So that being said apparently they could not replace a computer or follow the 20 or so steps to fix up a submerged diesel engine? Call the government and have the Military fly a few in?

It's not like they lack the aptitude to "hook up diesel generators to a grid".

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by richaado

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
.. dunno, im pretty sure the massive 9.0 earthquake and following tsunami resulted in the Plants water pumps being damaged and unable to cool reactors was the main reason things are over heating.

stuxnet was incharge of tampering with enrichment capabilities I thought...

stuxnet wuoldnt do jack if the system board it was infecting was water soaked or destroyed.

The reactor complex stood up to the quake and the tsunami quite well. The four reactors which blew were all behind a massive concrete building. The building housed the electricity generating turbines. The turbine building wasn't structurally damged.

The earliest pics of the Fukushima plant showed that at least superficially the damage was minor to the site. Pipes were in place, nothing much at all was washed away.

The backup generators are in waterproof containers and weren't washed away. I don't know if any of the fuel tanks were washed away but getting diesel wouldn't have taken long if that's all the problem was.

Then the battery backup. The batteries were fine, and spare batteries were airlifted in and ready to swap. But nothing worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it was one reactor which started overheating, then another and then another and in the end ALL six reactor buildings reported the exact same problem - the cooling pumps were broken. Now what happened at Fukushima daini? The plant is 12 kms down the road from Dai-ichi - which blew. Well at Dai-ni they also had a problem. Do you know what it was? Yes! That's right! The cooling systems failed.

I've suspected stuxnet sine over a week ago and I have a thread here which I posted about a week ago. I have gone into some more detail than I have in this reply here. Generally I have not received a positive response from my hypothesis. Regardless, I think it must be stuxnet.

Stuxnet doesn't only screw with the centrifuges. It'll mess with any high-speed motor systems. The stuxnet worm is intended to create a disaster out of an accident. If stuxnet has infiltrated the system it can prevent a safe shutdown and while all hell is breaking loose at the reactor site, the people in the control room know nothing is wrong because the stuxnet worm can arrange for all the dials and meters to indicate everything is well.

The stuxnet worm is intended to attack the centrifuges, the cooling systems and the backup systems. The generators and the batteries were working at first in Fukushima and then they broke down one by one as the worm took over. Stuxnet woulN't let the backup systems power the cooling systems and wrecked the speed controllers in the motors.

Please, please look at the stuxnet possibility. If you see what stuxnet is and what it does and see what happened in Fukushima then you will surely become suspicious. Sendai servers (near Fukushima) were known to be infected by stuxnet last October.

And Israel did the security!!! Israel does security for all Japanese nuke plants, and also those of the US. The makers of stuxnet were from the same team as the ones doing security at the plants that were attacked.

Now there's another thing that happened and it's being forgotten very quickly by the very few people who know about it. Here'tis:-

Some Rightists drove their military-styled bus through the closed gates of Fukushima Dai-ni nuke plant. They were in the compound for ten minutes. Then they left and were caught by the police two hours later. The Kyodo report states the members and the vehicle have to be radioactively decontaminated.

I'm really typing this far too fast because I've got to go somewhere, but I think those rightists were trying to get evidence of the stuxnet worm from the computers. I don't know whether they got what they were looking for, but since their bizarre break-in there has been no news. I am very suspicious.

And I'm highly suspicious of who exactly the people in an Israeli 'delegation' now in Japan who are described as 'nuclear experts.' I suspect the group is using the humanitarian aspect of their highly-publicised mission to hide some 'experts' destroying evidence in some computers.

Anyway - I'll check back later when I've got more time. Sorry for too many typos.

There could be some truth in this.

1) The plants at Tokai, Fukishima 2 and Onagawa also suffered problems that could be related to electronic systems.

2) Israel have radiation capable cctv installed in Fukishima 3 reactor but images or footage has not been realised yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I posted this 2 weeks ago and it got no replies...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I posted this 2 weeks ago and it got no replies...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

?

Depressingly familiar. It happens with quite a few of my posts. But yours got shot down in no time. If I knew about it I'd have lent a hand.

It is a good thing the info is coming together because it becomes more difficult to deny the plausibility of stuxnet being the reason the cooling and backup systems failed.

And I hesitate - to mention this, but I'd like to ask how many level-headed people still believe aluminium airplanes brought down the WTC buildings? The similarity is that the dramatic pictures and events overpowered logic and it is much less unsavoury to believe the explanation being pressed in our faces than the too-hoorible to contemplate alternative. The horrible alternative explanation is that our governments knew and were complicit in the appalling mess.

The PTB are going to get away with this stuxnet preventing a safe shutdown. The PTB are on-a-roll and busy killing people in places all over the world at the same time. End game approaching???

I never believed the traitors in US gov and their Israeli masters would be able to get away with demolishing the WTC buildings. And now I sense that the overwhelming majority of people are now of the opinion that the US government and Israel were guilty of 9/11, but does this knowledge make a blind bit of difference? Nope!

Can they get away with being responsible for a site full of nuclear reactors going into meltdown and poisoning the planet? Why not! They get away with everything all the time.

Will it do any good for the public to be informed the reactors went out of control because of sabotage by a foreign country? Maybe! Because maybe if the people of the world clearly knew that if they displease the self-elected elite of banksters then they will be attacked in one form or another.

The banksters have a completely different way of seeing the world than humans. Humans work to build, to create and civilise. The banksters work to learn how to destroy, destabilise and enslave.

It is said it is possible to make a machine completely foolproof. But it is impossible to create a machine that is proof from malicious intent. There is no room on this Earth for the creators of stuxnet. They are the destroyers of mankind and this planet.

* But having said that, I do hope that stuxnet wasn't meant to have gone so far as to prevent the safe shutdown which resulted in meltdowns. I prefer to think stuxnet just went out of their control and the tsunami and quake caused so many distractions that the added problem of the computer systems became one problem too many to cope with.

I really must hope I'm right about stuxnet wrecking the emergency shutdown was unintentional because the alternative is too horrible to contemplate. Though my gut tells me otherwise.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by Danbones

I just don't understand how they were on battery backup for 8hrs or more and in this time were not able to get service on the generators. To my knowledge they were not completely submerged and I have to imagine the electronic controls are sealed. So that being said apparently they could not replace a computer or follow the 20 or so steps to fix up a submerged diesel engine? Call the government and have the Military fly a few in?

It's not like they lack the aptitude to "hook up diesel generators to a grid".

The stuxnet worm causes actual physical damage to the speed controllers of motors (pump motors included).

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by richaado

Well I can honestly say in this day and age, anything is possible. Manufacturing disasters to create work or destroy foreign economies may just be the earmark of 21st century.

Ultimately I think this thread is interesting and all avenues must explored in order to understand. There are so many mysteries and holes in this power companies stories that it's worth investigating.

..."Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste" -Rahm Emanuel

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Confused and often conflicting reports out of Fukushima 1 nuclear plant cannot be solely the result of tsunami-caused breakdowns, bungling or miscommunication. Inexplicable delays and half-baked explanations from Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) seem to be driven by some unspoken factor.

The smoke and mirrors at Fukushima 1 seem to obscure a steady purpose, an iron will and a grim task unknown to outsiders. The most logical explanation: The nuclear industry and government agencies are scrambling to prevent the discovery of atomic-bomb research facilities hidden inside Japan's civilian nuclear power plants.

A secret nuclear weapons program is a ghost in the machine, detectable only when the system of information control momentarily lapses or breaks down. A close look must be taken at the gap between the official account and unexpected events.

www.rense.com...

the plot thickens

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Heh HEh
I'm a Louder mouth shnook then you...

comes with being a mutt

seriously
Sometimes things bear repeating
I apologize for seeming rood...no doubt I am occasionally

I am serious as a heart attack

edit on 7-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It was made from US, German and British help as well.

poor speculations without any evidence! Just because Siemens is a german company it doesnt mean that germans MUST have helped and just because GB is a neighbor of germany this doesn´t make evidence too.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

As mentioned earlier, please focus on the topic, and not each other. Futher off topic remarks or rude commentary will result in warnings and a potential loss of posting privileges.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

It was made from US, German and British help as well.

poor speculations without any evidence! Just because Siemens is a german company it doesnt mean that germans MUST have helped and just because GB is a neighbor of germany this doesn´t make evidence too.

* Poor speculation? Ridiculous!

* No evidence? The evidence is out there and I have seen it. Look for yourself. And you can include this link amongst the 'evidence' you might find if you look yourself:-

www.h-online.com...

It sounds like you are offended. Did you assume I intended to accuse Siemens and all Germans when I said the virus had German help? Well there is no need to be so sensitive. Of course Siemens wouldn't deliberately assist a team making a virus to attack their products.

Anyway, I don't mind about stuxnet any more. I am hardly interested in the people who made it nowadays.

Even if the culprits went on national TV and confessed to preventing the safe shutdown of crippled reactors in Japan it wouldn't do a bit of good now.
edit on 7-4-2011 by richaado because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

It sounds like you are offended. Did you assume I intended to accuse Siemens and all Germans when I said the virus had German help? Well there is no need to be so sensitive. Of course Siemens wouldn't deliberately assist a team making a virus to attack their products.

edit on 7-4-2011 by richaado because: (no reason given)

So first, I want you to know that I´m not kind of sensitiv because you mentoined "germany". I did not assume that you accused ALL Germans when you said there was German help. Its so ridiculous that someone would think this. But, please if you have your hard evidence that "It was made from US, German and British help as well." then show it to us!

What drove me to react to your post is that I hate it when someone posts "It was made from US, German and British help as well." without evidence. Where do you got this?

Look for yourself

Be informed that I am and I do. I know S7 systems better than you, beliefe me. It´s part of my job to programm it and PLDs in wide range. Are you able to programm even C++? The last days I spend my freetime to write a informativ text about the whole concern wich I will post the next week when I´m done. And I´ve worked at Siemens, too but they outsourced their engineering division two years ago. I studdied electrotechnology. I´m even cheeky enough to call myself an EXPERT at this and several other topics. so what?

edit: I even invite you to my not-yet-existing-thread, then you can post your evidences and we can talk about it. Or you do it know so I can consider it and include it in my "article" about it. Otherwise it´s just blah blah blah from you

edit on 8-4-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join