It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Facts You (Probably) Never Knew About the Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Anyone interested in this topic should read WHO BUILT THE MOON, which is a brilliant piece of research, writing and connection.

Here's a pretty far out interview with the author, Christopher Knight.

link

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
David Icke's new book "Human Race get off your Knees" has a lot of new information about the Moon. Or you can watch his videos on Youtube.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
#13 - i thought the moon had an eliptical orbit? e.g. recent super moon?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

A very interesting read. I think that in the future when we return to the moon, we will truly find out if the moon is actually a spaceship. If it is then I think that would be very ironic.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro

17 Lunar Bridge:

On July 29, 1953, John J. O’Neill observed a 12-mile-long bridge straddling the crater Mare Crisium. In August, British astronomer Dr. H.P. Wilkens verified its presence, "It looks artificial. It’s almost incredible that such a thing could have been formed in the first instance, or if it was formed, could have lasted during the ages in which the moon has been in existence.

I don't have time right know to research (debunk?) all the items, but #17 has been proven to be an optical illusion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60f226af0e42.jpg[/atsimg](img source)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42ac301e3411.jpg[/atsimg](img source)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The "Oblisks" immidiately remind me of a pretty horrible nightmare I had involving the red moon elclipse during an autumn season.... probably one of the most symbolic and elaborate dreams i've had, in the end revealing to be a terrifying nightmare. Anyway, BOT

That's pretty cool! I never knew the surface had so much metal and a possible hollow inside? That's crazy, I wonder what kind of chasms we might discover and most importantly, if there's any bases inside, haha.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I believe this is misnamed thread. Not Moon facts but Moon guesses. Earth's age another guess. Water Vapor in space who'd a thunk it after the bible says it is there...

I don't want to get into a Biblical discussion, but the fact remains these are only GUESSES whether considered educated or not. All one has to do to understand this is look at the story of the young Aspergers kid that is expected to prove theory

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just ask one simple question.
Why haven't we been back?
It is not characteristic of an EGO based and self serving gov't or for that fact NASA that love to rub superiority (wasn't that what the moon race was all about?) in everyone's face to have accomplished something of such a magnitude and then turn your back on it and ignore a continuance of conquest which is completely out of character for the ever expanding evil empire.
Would any one person spend soooooo much money, time, and effort to accomplish something so scientifically astounding and then say no big deal if we don't go back again? Wouldn't you agree 50 years is a long time? and the technology of today should make it a whole lot easier? Hum so the gov't and NASA will risk and sacrifice American lives at the infancy stage with very little chance of survival and success but years later with the survival and success rate dramatically increased they do not deem it worth it to go back.
If they did this in the 60's shouldn't it be like a piece of cake now with all the technology?
Actions speak louder than words and the USA is all about ego, power, and control but yet their actions towards or lack there of the moon only suggests two things.
1) they never did land on the moon and couldn't stage a fake landing again because of everyone having the technology to debunk their claims or
2) they already know and don't want any attention being paid to the moon in the modern era where the intellectual technology savvy person can find out what's up and would be on youtube in minutes.
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION
Thomas Paine "common sense"
I don't think you need to be a Rhodes scholar or genius or an IQ of 140 or higher to figure out most of the truth but those with these credentials will have you believe so.
Technology and progress (in my opinion) has led to the extinction of common sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I always thought the moon looked like a geode and wondered if it could be hollow inside. If we, or someone, wanted to build a moon base then being inside would be easier and better protection from harshness of space. Even seeking a cave, if such exists there, would be better than trying to build a lunar base on the surface, at least for a starter.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

Okay, you've sparked my curiosity. I need to hear about your dream. you can PM so as not to go off topic in this tread.

S&F for the OP. I always find anything to do with the moon very fascinating. Although I don't think the moon is an artificial object. To me it would be the most logical place for Extraterrestrials to set up a base of operation to study and observe us. They could come and go without interference from us. It would seem that the moon has many secrets to reveal to us.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I was told many many years (1970's) ago by a Military Officer that there's 200 pictures that was taken on the moon that will never be made public.... Now I wonder, what is sooo secretive, the place is only loaded with dirt, dust and rocks "Right" ?????

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Can any of these claims be confirmed by more than an unknown website?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The moon is a spaceship.

It was brought here long ago to seed life on Earth.

Then, the dark empire struck and conquered this territory... covering the moon in all kinds of heavy elements, much like they are doing today with chemtrails. The leaders of this sector of the intergalactic empire reside inside the moon, they are a Reptilian-Nordic race. 'Elite' members of the shadow government often take vacations there.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the Pleadians built it for the seed of life then destroyed it turning it into a deathstar .. watch George Kassivils he will tell you that the moon is 6000 years old .. all the ancient writings and hiroglyphs show no moon as of prior to 6000 years ago .. within the next 2 years the moon will be pulled out of this glaxy and earth will experience the same if not worse changes on a cataclysmic scale as 6000 years ago... this is known as the time of transition into the higher realms if you will the 4th dimension ( ascension) .. The craters on the moon are from the Draconian/Reptilian wars ... The craters only go to a certain depth all the way around the moon even the biggest craters all have the exact depth ...hard metals and techniologies under the surface in the interior of the moon ...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
IF there is something really out there in our moon, why cant millions of people with low to highest type of telescope cant see these anomalies?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I always seem to hear the saying "The best place to hide a secret is out in the open where no one will expect to find it".

Seems to me like the moon could literally be the biggest secret

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am certain that the moon is an artificial construct. All this evidence points to its being so. (As well as many stories to that effect in ancient writings...)

Thank you for bringing all the anomalies into one place, OP.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Fantastic thread, it supports theories i've had i just want to add on 19 that there is a video on youtube somewhere of a radio discussion showing a tower on the moon a few miles high venting exhaust.

S&F

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It no secret a planet needs a moon to help life develop with out it we simply would no be here

So did ET drag it here because they come from an earth like planet which had a moon, when they conquered space they found earth like planets and dragged moons into there orbits to bring the universe alive they are still watching us today

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join