It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Family has always ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree, All Related But One

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is the thing. We are all related to everyone else on earth...I am related to each and everyone who reads this. If you search back far enough in time we WILL have an ancestor in common....

So.... Why should the US presidents be different? They don't defy genetics....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
they have to keep the psychopathic genes in the family...god forbid anyone that isnt a complete monster stumble into control of anyone...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No it makes absolute perfect sense that these evil dumb basterds are related to one another. Its done by random inbreeding from the King of England

I always knew they held on to power through something, i guess thats it. They all have the idiot gene.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

The difference being: they ARE that bloodline while we're just related to it.

And that bloodline descends back to Europe for hundreds of years.

They have blue blood. You haven't got a drop in you!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
At the 18th level of "cousin" there are literally tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of families (families not people, so group of people) in the family tree.

Not all Human lines are connected so closely, but if you're of British, Irish or German decent chances are your family trees are MASSIVE and you are in some way related to most everyone of the same national blood lines.

For instance..

Ireland in 1850 had a population of 8 million people.. after the Great Famine and the periods of emigration that follows by 1900 there were only 4 million people on the island.

In the US of those 1-2 million that actually made their way to the US and Canada the US population now plays host to over 50 million people of Irish decent, most of those Irish families were interconnected well before the 18th generation meaning in some way most Irish families being connected then creating a line beyond massive, 50 million, shows an interlinking of families at very far distances in the blood line.

Same thing can be said for any population that emigrates en masse especially if it is a small population that then rapidly expands.

Another modern example is that Mexican Native tribes were nearly wiped out at one point, and their resurgence in the past 250 years means that the Native population of Mexicans will be more closely related than population that have a wider range of families to descend from.

In the case of the Presidential Blood Lines specifically for men in the blood line it must pass directly from male to male, as the Y chromosome is the only one that passes from Parent to Offspring almost unchanged, meaning a more direct blood line or "purity", and these relations cross so many generations, through so many people that the actual purity of the genetic code is no where near closely related.

It's still interesting if you like Genealogy and history.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

My family tree is traced to far more important people than US presidents (although afew are included in mine) however most Saxons and Normans are most likely distant cousins to a majority of US presidents, royalty and barons.

Most of the US presidents are 8th and 9th cousins...thats so distant it means nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I read a series of books a few years back called, "Theatre Earth - who pulls the strings?" by Rennie Henry (pen name, Alder...published in 4 volumes),

"Synopsis
Books were once in antiquity the conveyors of information, particularly from sages. Only latterly have books been conjoined with the goal of profit and Ego. Theatre Earth - Who Pulls the Strings? by the author rekindles the goal of antiquity and the purpose of books as the conduit for thoughts and new ideas, even heretical ideas, for which reason the library in Alexandria was burnt to the ground. The author has re-set the goals of intelligent but considered heretical authors, who despite controversial ideas, have felt compelled to place their thoughts and research in the public domain, despite the orthodox views and forces arranged against them."

Among many, many other things, the author asserts that one reason for the enforced adoption of Christianity in the West, was to hide the knowledge of reincarnation.

Those armed with the 'secret knowledge' are able to select which families they're reborn into - hence the same handful of psychopaths return time & again into the inter-related, power/wealth/knowledge-holding families to pick up where they left.

Each of the 4 volumes is aprox 700 pages long, so I'm not about to try and precise the research that led her to that conclusion. Suffice it to say that it's a fascinating & thought provoking read - highly recommended!

By the way - there was info out there re the Presidents' being related long before David Icke did his familiar trick of claiming credit for other people's research.
edit on 3-4-2011 by Toffeeapple because: An afterthought.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense in light of the fact that a pretty good case can be made that the US is still a British colony

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
You are a sixth cousin to everyone.

Back up your tree about 11 generations and it took over 20,000 people to make you.

You are related to the president of the US, as well as Billy the Kid, Jesse James, and Marilyn Monroe.

Isn't it time we all got along with each other and stopped pointing out who is better than whom?

I like your post
both my parents came from large families (9 and 10 siblings each) and both sets of grand parents from large families as well, so I have cousins and their cousins that I've never met. It's kind of mind-boggling when you start to think about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
www.digtriad.com...

Not sure if this is the correct forum but if not I am sure the Mods will move it. I found ths quite interresting. All the US Presidents but one are cousins and related to King John of England. Seems too wierd to be a coincidence. This means, for the most part, The us has been ruled by a single bloodline???
edit on 2-4-2011 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

Only one never told a lie to get in the line.
The VB boys had their own sign that Kramer contracted away.
Amazing research none the less but who is checking these line people.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Come on.

Post some type of reference to support this statement.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And most famous people, hollywood, music industry, are all bloodlines too, and often cia/military kids.

Oh, and I dont know about their abductions, but us ordinary folk experience this lovely dna harvesting due to our ancestors. A lot that I've written to its the Scottish royalty, like mine, James 11, Mary Queen of Scots, though there are many different trees. But I guess they're protected more, or even meeting with the ones doing it?
edit on 17-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So as were talking about common ancestors, did you know that Genghis Khan supposedly slept with 1 million women. So with that said many of you could possibly trace common ancestry to Genghis Khan. There also is one common male ancestor and one common female ancestor. No not Adam and Eve directly but a common male and a common female from 250,000 years ago.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good find! I've been wondering about this...
British Royals being all blood related, even if it's just through 12th etc, cousins, they have some blue blood relation or another. I figured that's where these American presidents trace there roots from them too.
I've read somewhere that current presidents are even related to some actors, so to say in general, we are all related might be vague.
edit on 1-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm new so you guys know how it is....
Not attempting to derail the thread but I just noticed the humans labled as newlywed "Royals" will be in California in July.
Random?
Bohemian Grove meets at the 1st of July. I wonder if they will attend the event? Maybe a nice is little ritual is planned for the newlyweds.
Lets dig into this.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just saw this on line about Romney. It is saying that he also has relation to multiple presidents.

Source

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You hit the nail on the head. Perfect quote too. "The world is run by inbreed retards...no wonder the world is so effed up."

Very true statement.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What we are is the sum of a thousand lies.

What we know is almost nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

A large amount of people do have mongols genes in there DNA, considering the population of mongolia today. While i find the idea of a man having intercourse with such a large amount of women doubtful, it may be eluding to the nature of mongolian conquered nations. While rape was not tolerated by khan himself i find it compelling to consider that in areas that resisted mongolian rule, in which men were brutually massacred, the women were taken as wives to the soldiers, whom by pure human nature would be compelled to rape women when the other solution was simply death. I would find it hard to believe the mongols wouldnt take advantage of the situation and women of said oppression in the face of death. Its no wonder so many people have mongol genes, and is the point eluded to ( in my opinion ) the statement of khans sexual exploits. (Populations that did not oppose the mongol rule were treated much more fairly, in most circumstances)

Population funnels dictates available genetic material. The bloodlines that exist are simply the ones that never died off. Because your alive, to some degree, your relateted to more and more people the further back you go. This is typical, and there may be bloodlines that are very isolated, they are still ultimatly interconnected at multiple points to others. The ultimate observation would be that everybody with blue eyes has a common ancestor. Therefore if you have blue eyes at some unknown point in history we also shared a common ancestor. The same argument can be made for any biological difference(within context of geneological origin). We cannot however conclude that ancestry plays any genetic factor in leadership capacity or ability to attain said leadership. If somehow evidence was presented that this theory eludes to a school of thought kept to specific families, one is perplexed with the concept that succesful parents typically had access to higher educational systems and mental capacities that were otherwise useless to a normal labourer. I mentioned typically as it is not uncommon for trends to be broken, however it seems political parties favour "ivy" league schooling and its compelling to conclude that history was no different, creating un-knowingly a traceable bloodlines of leaders back down the ever elusive vally of history. ( I should also point out human nature in selection of social stature in choosing mates, but the point is so obvious i need not point it out)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If you look into the history of King John and the laws and increases in taxes he installed during his reign, it echos the last few years,

More inrestesting is the coins that were in circulation of the time had a triangle on them that beared his name.

edit on 30-1-2013 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join