It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Attorney's in the House? Is This Theft or Not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Listen to me VERY carefully. You can walk out of this situation in 2 ways. Good for you or BAD for you. My advice,

1. Talk to a lawyer right NOW. Most will sit and talk to you for free for the 1st hour meeting.
2. Do what he/she tells you to do. Do NOT deviate from their instructions.

And the most important:
3. STFU, ask a mod to move this thread to admin view only and do #1 & #2 right now!
edit on 2-4-2011 by bismarcksea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But since you're using the internet (subsidized by federal and state governments) you should quit preaching about free loading and pay your share like the rest of us.

Since, according to you, the internet is subsidized by federal and state governments, what's the dillio with my monthly ISP bill? Do you really think we're that stupid to believe such BS?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You are being asked to participate in a crime (defrauding a state) and set up to be the "fall gal" if it is ever discovered.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Better to be unemployed and free then to be unemployed and in jail.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by space cadet

go to your DA office with this, it is best if YOU record this taking place, most cell phones have the vid in them now. for this could come back on you, best to act first, if you wait then your the guilty party, his word vs your employee word, and it is your smiley face on cam not his, who's hand is in the till?

Agree. You want to go to the District Attorney with this. Do not say anything to your boss or anyone at work because that could really mess things up. The DA's office loves to find out about this kind of thing, and they need whistleblowers like you, so don't be afraid of them. Just say you think your boss may be telling employees to do something illegal and ask for advice and it will all quickly go out of your hands from there.

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and I am not your attorney. I have worked with them, however.
edit on 2-4-2011 by sepermeru because: disclaiming

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
For those of you suggesting documenting the activity, I have. I have copied each account that has been collected, but never entered into the system. There is a paper trail, the owners have no idea that anyone here would be savy enough to copy the customer's info for proof.

Also I have some dates on which the activity took place right in front of the owner or his brother, on camera, with sound. They have each stood right beside me while I did it, but when I tried to hand the money over to them on camera they went around the corner, off camera, to get it. Also the support of 3 other employees who are also afraid of this matter, they are also being told to keep all cash sales off the record and give the money to the owners. This a a satellite recorded system, I was told it could recall anything it has ever recorded, and cannot be edited. I could supeona it if needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join