It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could HAARP be the cause of quite some of the earthquakes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ok, so I am mostly posting this because of only what I heard from a lot of people, on the internet; That HAARP could be the cause for earthquakes.

I am gonna make this as quick as I can and tell you that the HAARP facility was built in 2007. I found this out here

Now, these are all the earthquakes from these years: (by "all" I simply mean the ones shows on Wikipedia)

Notice the rise in EQs after 2007.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

i dont think there are any subwoofers at haarp, so i think that experiment was bogus

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Thanks for posting this vid. Its the first time someones actualy explained how, what HAARP's doing could effect weather patterns. I doubt its what the U.S Gov has in mind but could'nt this be used for good aswell. Channeling water to places where theres drout or stopping massive hurricanes from making land fall. I'll keep an eye on this from now on. There certainly seems to be more to it than meets the eye.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

Go to this link... Very interesting

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My mind is not ready to accept that Japan Earthquake was created by HAARP...but every time I see the date I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Widashy
My mind is not ready to accept that Japan Earthquake was created by HAARP...but every time I see the date I doubt it.

Can anyone of you explain to me HOW HAARP ever could be linked to EQs?

new topics

top topics

join