It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this woman mad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
A British woman, Sarah Outen, has set off on what will be a largely solo trip - rowing and cycling round the world. Apart from the distinct danger of drowning, her itinerary will take her on a slow journey across the Pacific via the northern tip of Japan.
I do hope she has a geiger counter in her kit..
www.mndassociation.org...
edit on 2-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Why do you call her mad? Are you jealous?

I think it is great to see someone who has a particulair goal in mind, and who is going to do it. She is better than all those dumb retards on the internet arguing about who is right about 2012....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
Why do you call her mad? Are you jealous?

I think it is great to see someone who has a particulair goal in mind, and who is going to do it. She is better than all those dumb retards on the internet arguing about who is right about 2012....

Jealous? What an odd thing to say. I've travelled through Africa and had tons of adventure in my life. Possibly a lot more than you my friend but since we don't know each other, we can't make that judgement. Can we eh?
In fact I applaud anyone jumping off the conveyor belt of predictability. But what I wouldn't do is take a virtual suicide pill by exposing myself to the real possibility of a drawn out and painful death. Unless one happens to be one of the Fukushima 50 or a rescue worker in a disaster zone, it's just stupidity. And frankly rather pointless.
edit on 2-4-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
you make her sound delusional, i really hope she makes it.

anyways

i think its gonna take more than a year
edit on 2-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
straight into a radioactive # storm.

good luck girl, you're going to need it!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It’s a two year trip, so she won’t be in Japan anytime soon. I am sure she will alter her route depending on various dangerous situations, including the radiation.

new topics

top topics

join