It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Rogers bought gold and silver last week! (blessings from legendary Investor)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
CNBC: Jim Rogers bought gold and silver last week!

edit on 4/2/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better title

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

No matter how much gold or silver you have ,It cant stop you dying. And it wont be useful in a survivalist, barter based world.
He can keep his gold. His gold will only weigh him down when he is running for his life.
edit on 2-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by meathed because: Im a meathed

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Mr meathed you may have a point depending on what scenario of shtf. I would buy it anyway because you don't know if its a market caused or war caused shtf. I have been stashing silver and gold in hiding spots around my farm in holes in the ground and in holes in trees.Tthey are big enough bars that even the biggest and strongest coons can't pick them up so i don't have to worry about animals carrying them away. Plus i have mini game cams set nearby the trees and holes in the ground where my metal is stashed to catch anybody that steals or finds the stash. The game cams that are visible are the dummy cams and there are motion activated pin cams if someone figures out how to turn off the game cams. Either way, I own four farms at 400 acres a piece so anyone that decided to go look for them would be looking for a needle in a haystack. funny part is, I can't remember where I put 3 bars of silver LOL! I have looked for the last 3 yrs and can't remember

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Where do you live, i will come and help you look

top topics

join