It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Country Soul Has Passed Away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

So sorry for your loss. May time heal your pain.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
May you find comfort in the memories of your love for Country Soul.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
May Angels guide him home and into the next world, sorry for you the children and grand childrens loss. Sending Love and Light Coco

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No one can ever know the pain you are feeling, because it is now another special part of your life with him that belongs to only the two of you. But at the same time, you are not alone with the pain, because even strangers like me will be changed by it, and will be thinking about and honoring your love.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you right now. I hope you will try to take care of yourself and allow others to take care of you. Eat, sleep, take a shower, whenever you can. Your emotions need your body to be strong now. It can be the hardest thing, I know from experience, but it's probably also the most useful right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am very sorry for your loss. May easier times come upon you and your family. Always remember that laughter is the cure for grief. Through your pain remember the time you shared together and it will fill your heart with love. The sadness will always be with you but love is louder.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am so sorry for your loss. Phil and you shared so many gifts, your daughter and grandchildren. And it does not matter the hard spells now, when you look at the life of Phil who is now in good hands and safe.

You are in my prayers as is Phil, your daughter and the grandchildren and all the families and friends related to this event. God Bless and you keep you all.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thoughts and prayers are with you..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So very sorry for your loss.

Best wishes to you and your family and friends.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It may be that he named himself "country soul" for a reason.

Perhaps that is to give you the message that wherever you are in any country, he will always be with you in heart, mind and soul. Never really gone, never really far away, always somewhere to be with you again.

Love and Light to you and yours,

EA

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry for your lose. I hope I never have to lose my partner like that, if anything I want to go first. He is with you im sure so never feel like your alone.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I am alone, and I've never been so alone in my entire life. I'm sleeping on the sofa because I can't bring myself to sleep in our bed alone. It's really tough right now, but I'm sure things will get better.

I want to thank all the ATS members for their heart felt condolences. Reading them have made me cry more than you know, but that may be a good thing so I get it out of my system.

You all get a star because I feel part of a community that stands with me and understands what I'm going through.

Thank-you
anx...........

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So very sorry to hear this. RIP Country Soul.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh AD, I'm not sure what to say. I'm so sorry for your loss. Tragic, really tragic.

I'm only 35 yet 4 years ago I lost my 2nd son. Only a day old. I know the impact of something you cherish, suddenly being taken from you. But please don't beat yourself up.

I only hope you find the strength and the comfort that he will forever look out for you. My thoughts are with you all. God bless. Take care.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
AD, times like this are always hard but that sounds like an especially rough way to lose someone.

Whatever you do please don't "what if" yourself into a depression. ...."what if" someone would have walked by him earlier....."what if" I would have gone looking for him....."what if"...."what if"...."what if"....

No amount of "what ifs" will bring him back. So torturing yourself with them will only bring negative energy into your life with no benefit. My heart is with you in this tragic time.

TFN

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
AD im am so very sorry for the loss you have had, and please know that if needed im here for you,

I too have recently lost someone and it comes with so much stress dealing with all the other things that come along with it,
So if you ever need a chat im here ok xx

Take time to just come to terms with it all, Everything can wait a little so allow yourself some time,

Hugs

xx

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I am so sorry to read, while checking on "ad" and "country soul" aka Phil, that you have lost a loved one. May you find comfort knowing your loved one is safe. You are in my prayers as well as all who are effected by the loss of your loved one. May God bless and keep you always.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

From a sister to you "ad"...DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PORTFOLIO for one year, until this grief has cleared at least a little bit.

DO NOT INVEST THE INSURANCE MONEY. Hold the funds in a CD that you will not need, then deposit the money you need right now in your checking account and the Christmas money, etc. in a small savings account.

Be strong. Stay liquid. You are in no position to make clear decisions on investments. Do not trust anyone else to make those decisions.

xoxo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank-you asala for the kind words, it means a lot to me coming from you. Sorry to hear you've also gone through losing someone recently as well.

Would you do me the favour and close his account on ATS. I've shut down his e-mail and logged him off of sites he visited for banking and stuff like that, but I want to have that closure that nobody can post in his name in the future.

PM me if you need his password.

Thanks ducks
anx................

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss ad.

I hope he is in a better place.

Love and prayers for you and your family.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join