It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Country Soul Has Passed Away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss... I can't imagine losing someone so close for so long...my condolences.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Awe I'm so sorry for your loss

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear your partner in this life is no longer with you and your family in the flesh. They are not gone, it is that you just don't see or hear them anymore? He will always be around, until you meet again in the other dimension?
My youngest brother died only 39 last year and I have on many occasions asked him to come into my dreams to tell me how he is getting on?
I always get a dream about him and how he is fine, and saying it is not me you should be worrying about, as it is me worrying about you over there!
He always seems to be happy and in one dream he took me to a perfect day he had, that I was not a part of.
To cut a long story short, I asked people who were present that day if this happened, if that happened and it was just as he had shown me in my dream!
He often goes and visits these 'perfect days' in his life here on earth often.
Hopefully your loved one will come into your dreams and offer you comfort?
I will say a prayer for you today?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

I'm so sorry for your loss AD.

You're in my thoughts and prayers right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss. Love is endless and doesn't recognize barriers, when you're ready you will feel his continuing love for you. Let your family, friends and these true, heartfelt words from strangers all over the world carry you until you can stand again.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am very sorry you lost your friend. His family are in my prayers.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh, I'm so sorry, AD... My thoughts are with you as you deal with this loss.... Take care.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am so sorry AD

I totally know how you must be feeling, I lost my husband too 20 years ago. I was young and so was he when he died, and we had 3 small kids together.

The grief was unbearable, but like you I had to get a grip of myself because l had to deal with all the legal stuff and also take care of my kids alone and help them with their grief too, when all I wanted to do was crumble into a million pieces.

The feelings of anger are a part of the grieving process, I was angry at my husband for dying and that my kids would grow up without knowing him, I felt abandoned, and there were so many times I thought I wouldn't get through it. The desolation I felt - well it was indescribable

But I did get through it. I know from experience that you will get through this terrible time too.

Time really does heal - I can vouch for that.

My thoughts are with you AD, try to be strong and please take care

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Anxietydisorder I have missed your presence on these boards so I am very sad that I see you back but with a heavy heart.

My condolences to you and your loved ones.
I have him and you in my thoughts and am sending you a big hug.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you and you have my prayers. Having lost many people close to me I know the pain that such a loss can bring. Take solace in all the good times you had and find joy in what you shared. Only the first part of your existance with him is over there will be more in the future, but for now you have more to live for. Your child and grandchildren still need you.I know that dealing with everything is overwhelming. He did not leave you by choice. Time will go on and this will pass.You have more life to live and some day you will have much to share with him again.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your loved ones in this time of mourning.

May he rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
May peace find your heart and comfort your soul......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Casting thoughts your way. Hold your family tight and remember the good things. Lives well lived by good people are meant to be celebrated for the joy they brought into the lives of the people that had the privilege of living it with them.

Peace my friend...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
May he rest in peace, and may you find comfort in these hard times. God bless.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
These days, 22 together yrs is a milestone. Cherish each year as you were fortunate to have so many of them.

Take care.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I can only imagine what your going through.

I lost a friend, a brother, and both grandparents withing 6 months. Loosing a spouse? Unimaginable.

My wife is the one person that has 101% of my trust. She's my best friend.

We've known each other since we were kids. We hung out at a general store with our friends. She was 13 and I was 18 (no we didnt date
). That was over 20 years ago. How would I know that 6 years later we would be married?

Someone previously mentioned that Death isnt the end of all things. I agree. If the love for your husband is as strong as mine and my wife, LOVE WILL ENDURE!

Though they may stay around in spirit, it would be nice for them to show up on occasion.

God bless you and keep you and yours.
edit on 2/4/11 by felonius because: add

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

He was a good man that was never cynical, always likable and brightened many peoples days with his humour. He was an important member of this community whether he realized it or not, and he will be missed. I am sorry for this terrible loss.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your loss and that of your daughter and grandchildren. Having lost my husband and father to our two girls tragically several years ago, I certainly can understand the grief you are dealing with and empathize with you. It doesn't matter if there were problems in the end, love brought you together, loved created a child, love created a lifetime of shared memories that never die as long as you keep them alive. Someday I promise you'll be able to smile at those memories without crying, someday. My heart goes out to you and yours, big hugs! ♥♥♥♥

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You are in our hearts, our thoughts, and our prayers.

As long as he is remembered, he wil be "alive". 22 years of love and companionship...what a privilege.

Stay strong and know you're not alone; your ATS family is just a post away.

TNTarheel

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My heart is saddened by your loss.
"Death is the starlit strip between the companionship of yesterday and the reunion of tomorrow."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join