It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

april 10 is a definite danger time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i think its more than likely something bad in the middle east will occur on april 10. on that day we have a grand cross even if some planets are widely orbed. i know its "bad" already. i mean something highly significant. i also think its the mid east because some arabs are under the sign aries, or so i read somewhere. i'm just an amatuer and this is my best shot. i firmly believe the disturbances in the mid east will gather momentum and roll into WW3. thank god i'm south of the equator.
uranus in aries can signal unexpected wars, & revolutions. with uranus expect the unexpected. it also rules spasms
pluto in capricorn signals collapse of governments, at any time, to be replaced by new.
making up the grand cross are;-

moon sq mars and uranus.
moon sq. saturn.
pluto sq saturn
pluto sq mars and uranus

moon is opposite pluto
saturn is opposite sun mercury and jupiter

mercury is retrograde so communication is difficult or delayed.

all of the above adds up to a pretty challenging time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
because some arabs are under the sign aries, or so i read somewhere.

Ya know, I'm sure your predictions would be useful elsewhere, but not here, and not now.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
no more room on calender for doom days

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
i think its more than likely something bad in the middle east will occur on april 10. on that day we have a grand cross even if some planets are widely orbed. i know its "bad" already. i mean something highly significant. i also think its the mid east because some arabs are under the sign aries, or so i read somewhere. i'm just an amatuer and this is my best shot. i firmly believe the disturbances in the mid east will gather momentum and roll into WW3. thank god i'm south of the equator.
uranus in aries can signal unexpected wars, & revolutions. with uranus expect the unexpected. it also rules spasms
pluto in capricorn signals collapse of governments, at any time, to be replaced by new.
making up the grand cross are;-

moon sq mars and uranus.
moon sq. saturn.
pluto sq saturn
pluto sq mars and uranus

moon is opposite pluto
saturn is opposite sun mercury and jupiter

mercury is retrograde so communication is difficult or delayed.

all of the above adds up to a pretty challenging time.

Well the Elite have been know to choose dates for wars that have some occult symbolism. It wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Im pretty sure a LOT of people are. I see no evidence for it, along with the fact that theres about every day of the month people say something will happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by orangutang

I am Aries. I am not Arab. Was that your only basis for centering your prediction on the middle east?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
Reply to post by orangutang

I am Aries. I am not Arab. Was that your only basis for centering your prediction on the middle east?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

palestine, israel and syria are under aries according to "astrology weekly"

"angelfire" agrees except for israel. and rightly so because israel began its "official existence" or declared its independance on may 14 1948, while the sun was in taurus.

its already on the boil there (mid east)and there are 5 planets in aries with others at challenging angles to that sign. syrian leaders will play a major part further down the track. america, dictated to by israel, are up to their armpits in it and in decline as a country. they are under cancer which is a spoke of this grand cross. england is aries.
i predicted the israeli/lebanon conflict to my own satisfaction but erred on 2 others. we shall see. someone put a thread in about april 3 so i had a look and thought more likely the 10th. i dont mind if i'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

Im pretty sure a LOT of people are. I see no evidence for it, along with the fact that theres about every day of the month people say something will happen.

Yep,any day now,one of those predictions will come true.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Can we lump all the April prediction thread into one big one? I must read like three or four of those predictions.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
at least there was a reason for the prediction...with facts.....ond opinion ...thats worth a thread!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Damn it!!! And on my Birthday too!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bad things are happening right now, have happened recently. Chances are more bad things will happen again. People screaming from their rooftops that Mr Gloom is going to happen on such and such a date is becoming redundant.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

april 10 is a definite danger time

No, it is not.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
April is turning out to be one of the busiest months in terms of doom predictions, and it's only the 3rd! And we already have death and destruction on a massive scale scheduled for today. No rest for the wicked.

top topics

join