It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these bones belonged to a 7.6 meter human giant! ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Who decides what noncanonical are correct ? And how the hell did Ezekiel get into the cannon is a better question ? Don't get me wrong he is my favorite prophet, but dude was a #ing nut case.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Who decides what noncanonical are correct ? And how the hell did Ezekiel get into the cannon is a better question ? Don't get me wrong he is my favorite prophet, but dude was a #ing nut case.
My thoughts as well. Enoch was at least a little more coherent, but boy did they expunge him.

Actually I think its more important to read all of it with a grain of salt, and try to remember they didn't have the same terminology as we do today. Plus, if there were outside forces influencing early man, they may not have wanted even him to have the complete truth. And that is what I highly suspect happened, and why most of it makes absolutely no sense, on the surface.

One thing to do if you can, is to read all the material you can find (of course this is not possible) before forming any conclusions. A great deal of it is on the net in different traditions and disciplines. DNA studies of Neanderthal man have convincingly proven he is not a relative of modern man and a completely different species. DNA is the blueprint of life and the scriptures may be the playbook.

All of the streams of information must, must point to the same truth for it to be true. The Hindu writings, the South American creation stories, The American Indian, the Greeks, the Eskimos folklore, Etc Etc. All must, just as you would break down a fraction to its lowest denominator to get the mathematical answer, break down all of these stories to what they all have in common, to get to the truth. Even the African cultures have a great deal to offer, and so too, do the people of Australia, and they all say the same things. There was outside intervention.

When I say outside I do not mean space aliens, I mean intervention from forces that were concealed from the people. When old Enoch, 7th from Adam came along he was espousing information that was most likely thousands of years old and already on its way to being taken completely out of context. But non the less he is telling us something. What is he saying? The same thing all the other cultures are, they are being visited by a force who have the capability of flight. In some cases great knowledge is being given to the people, but of course great knowledge then could have been as simple as to when to plant seeds. In any event this hidden power appears to be much more powerful and knowledgeable than the people of that area.

The Hindu Vedas goes into quite a bit of detail during that time but is shrugged off by present day scholars because they can not comprehend that mankind was capable of such scientific and scholastic achievements that early in our history. What they fail to take into consideration is that Mankind may be much older than they were taught and it is highly possible that there was a pre-flood high society. If they would only take the time and step outside their respective "Disciplines" and look at what has been found on the surface of this planet they might get the chance to reconsider their conclusion. That is, if they have a truly open mind.

The main point that gets people is that if there is this hidden force(s), and they are still with us, WHERE ARE THEY HIDING? The closed mind would go no further than this, if you cant see something, if you cant hold it, if you cant count it, it doesn't exist. end of story.

The open mind is quite different. In the movie the "Wizard of Zo", little old simple minded Todo the dog, found the answer simply by looking where he wasn't suppose to. When you loose your keys or glasses do you find yourself looking over and over in the same place, expecting to find it? Or, one day you decide enough is enough, and you start looking in places you haven't looked yet? Bingo!

Stop looking for them in places you know they are not, and start looking in places you haven't look, yet. Yep, its all that simple. For once in your life take charge of your own mind, and use it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, for what it's worth...here's what i got out of the whole story...

However, the cleverly created image of the giant skeleton is actually an entry in an image manipulation contest by artist "IronKite" in which participants were instructed to create "a picture of an archaeological discovery that looks so real, had it not appeared at Worth1000, people might have done a double take".

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Well, for what it's worth...here's what i got out of the whole story...

However, the cleverly created image of the giant skeleton is actually an entry in an image manipulation contest by artist "IronKite" in which participants were instructed to create "a picture of an archaeological discovery that looks so real, had it not appeared at Worth1000, people might have done a double take".

Oh...so now you're gonna derail the whole thread with facts, are you? You know what they say...every party's got a pooper.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Noooooo, you got it all wrong...giants exist, they're just hiding (or being hidden by our governments) to hide the fact that the giant tales in the bible are true. You are so wrong

And how dare you post facts in this thread!!

Read up on Enoch and Ezakiehl noob...you might learn something

edit on 5-4-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I personally believe in Klaus Dona and his work. In the "Red Ice Radio - Klaus Dona - Unsolved Mysteries, Giants & Out of Place Artefacts interview" [www.youtube.com...] he talks about the giants and who the "expert" is, and that he will return to Ecuador for some excavations. He also mention the Photoshop "fake-work of giants" that has been around on the Internet. The most fascinating video I found though, was
"The Hidden History of the Human Race (March 2010)" [ www.youtube.com...]. Especially two things there which I found remarkable was the "Illuminati pyramid - the one with the eye on top, and the long skull which do not have the sagittal suture all Homo Sapiens have. And many other interesting stuff as well - see it!

I recommend you to watch/hear these if you want to know more about Klaus Dona and his work.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Etagelemetrege

So even after it's been shown to be a hoax, you still believe in it? Makes perfect sense

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What I'm not seeing is a picture of the bones (if those are them in the photo inserted in the article, those are NOT human bones... and I say this because I taught human anatomy labs at the university and I work on dinosaurs. I know what human bones look like.)

So... where's the bones shown next to something that shows their scale? (and if he's trying to fake us out by inserting mammoth bones, that'll be evident. But I want to see the bones.)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Those look like rocks or Carpals... They could be normal sized enlarged or big chunks of rocks...

reply to post by KritikalMass

there are giants... people with marfan syndrome, or giantism ... it's a genetic defect (in other words, an abnormality) and it's quite fascinating if I don't say so myself.

source
edit on 14-9-2011 by rschmfem because: to include second post i'm responding to

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Interesting find.
I wanted to reply to this thread so I can use it and the story for future reference.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join