It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these bones belonged to a 7.6 meter human giant! ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by randyvs

I personally believe there are many cases, of giant bones that have been found . Only to be hidden away. The
reason they are hidden away? Let's just say it's not only for textbook sake.
I think you are correct. The reason may be closer to "They are not extinct", or maybe something along those lines. In any case keeping something like this secret or covered up is not only morally wrong, its spiritually criminal.

Do you have any proof what so ever for this absurd belief?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

reply to post by randyvs

I personally believe there are many cases, of giant bones that have been found . Only to be hidden away. The
I think you are correct. The reason may be closer to "They are not extinct", or maybe something along those lines. In any case keeping something like this secret or covered up is not only morally wrong, its spiritually criminal.

jeez where do i start? theres so much proof out there, and most compelling would be early white settlers in america and here in australia digging up giant human remains. these finds were dutifully reported by a much more honest and naive media in the form of newspaper of which you can still see online today.

its all there if you are open minded, legends of giants go back thousands of years from all cultures around the world, including the good book itself.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Just wonder: what did they eat, and is there any coprolite?
They recently found giant ground-sloth and ancient human coprolite in the Americas.
Surely a humanoid the size of T-Rex must have left a fossilized turd somewhere?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KritikalMass

jeez where do i start? theres so much proof out there

It's funny how these statements are almost never followed up by anything resembling credible proof...

and most compelling would be early white settlers in america and here in australia digging up giant human remains. these finds were dutifully reported by a much more honest and naive media in the form of newspaper of which you can still see online today.

Then post the links if it's that easy

its all there if you are open minded

...so much that you believe any old garbage...

legends of giants go back thousands of years from all cultures around the world

"Legend" being the operative word.

including the good book itself.

Hardly a credible source by any stretch.

So where is this irrefutable proof that is in such abundance? Proof that giant humans existed, still exist and are actively being "suppressed" by archaeologists (to what purpose, I don't know!)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Hoax, and not the first attempt either

I don't see any link between the 'giant skeleton hoax' you link to and these findings of Klaus Dona, subject of this thread. Except for it being about the same phenomenon.
Not saying this isn't or is a hoax, but the skeleton photoshop hoax is a different story than the one posted in OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KritikalMass
theres so much proof out there, and most compelling would be early white settlers in america and here in australia digging up giant human remains. these finds were dutifully reported by a much more honest and naive media in the form of newspaper of which you can still see online today.

Proof?
One might want to consider that white American settlers were looking for reasons to rip off the First Nations for their lands and used any possible circumstance to to do so. Secondly, the indigenous people that they encountered posed a dilemma, as they were not apparently accounted for in the Bible...so Scripture was spun to sort them out. And finally, the newspapers of the day were unencumbered by what we would consider journalistic standards so they were happy to support any process that justified the settlers' disenfranchisement and genocide of the Native Americans.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

reply to post by randyvs

Of course you will not accept just any proof. It has to be peer reviewed first, by people who are chosen. Chosen being the operative word here, but can be substituted with the word "Initiated".

Well, the only thing I have to offer in the way of proof is a document that has been peer reviewed by the world for over 2000 years. Of course there are problems with the document, and is being reviewed each and every day for accuracies and errors, but non the less does appear to have been written before most of the modern day comic books.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The term "and also after that" would imply, at least to me, that some of those nasty old giants are still around, somewhere. But I'm sure your the kind of guy that only sees what they want to see and this passage is just a old myth because you believe in evolution or something like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

1) What's your evidence for people hiding "giants"?
2) Why would anyone hide giants...no one hides other species when scientists find them.
3) What do you mean with spiritually criminal?? What about hiding a new species of frog...that criminal too?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva

Hoax, and not the first attempt either

I don't see any link between the 'giant skeleton hoax' you link to and these findings of Klaus Dona, subject of this thread. Except for it being about the same phenomenon.
Not saying this isn't or is a hoax, but the skeleton photoshop hoax is a different story than the one posted in OP.

Well, the researcher obviously has his own agenda if you listen to the interview. And what objective proof did he present? And where are the peer reviews that would support his claims? And why isn't he listing the experts that supposedly confirmed his findings? And why on earth isn't he publishing any of the reports?

All we know so far is that in the past, there's been numerous attempts at making people believe giants exist...and funny enough it's always by religious people who try to justify their irrational belief.

Show me OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously
Who is Klaus Dona ?

He is apparently an "artifacts researcher".
So am I, and I say it sounds like poo to me.

Says the angry looking Canadian that looks about 9 feet tall in his avvy picture!

J/K, I think this has been debunked a time or two, and i won't believe there is a 25 foot human until I see a 10 ft, and a 12 ft, and a 15ft one first. Here in my town, FSU got to study the Hobbit skeleton for awhile. I think it is gone again now though.

If there are us, and there are hobbits, there are probably giants, but not 25 foot ones!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Now you're just showing your ignorance. If by "chosen" you mean "chosen because of their solid academic record and rigerous adherence to scientific method" then yes, I agree with you. Otherwise, it's just the paranoid delusions of an ignorant and gullible fool.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well, the only thing I have to offer in the way of proof is a document that has been peer reviewed by the world for over 2000 years.

The bible is only proof of one thing...what people believed to be true 2000 years ago based on their, compared to today limited, knowledge. As for it being peer reviewed...sure...and a ton of it has been completely debunked by science. Example for that are the genesis account and that silly global flood for which we have ZERO objective evidence

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

1) What's your evidence for people hiding "giants"?
2) Why would anyone hide giants...no one hides other species when scientists find them.
3) What do you mean with spiritually criminal?? What about hiding a new species of frog...that criminal too?

I think maybe this is one of those instances where the cart is before the horse. I don't think "We" are hiding the giants, I think the giants are hiding themselves, from us. I strongly suspect they have initiated secret societies with what might appear at first to be "Lessons" or behavior that would benefit humanity, but in reality, keep mankind in a perpetual state of ignorance and lacking in meaningful ways.

Why would anyone hide giants...no one hides other species when scientists find them.
How could we know? You believe everything in the media? What other subjects are not allowed the light of day? No way to know!

What do you mean with spiritually criminal?? What about hiding a new species of frog...that criminal too?
What if you discovered you were the decedent of a King who because of some shady deals and unseen enemies working from behind the shadows, stole the inheritance from all the Kings descendants, and replaced them with their own undeserving offspring? What if you found out about this theft? Would you consider it "Criminal"? What does your own spirit tell you?

Well, admittedly I pose quite a bit of conjecture into the subject, but non the less there does appear to be enough circumstantial evidence to point in that direction, at least for me.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

there does appear to be enough circumstantial evidence to point in that direction

Could you post any of the "circumstantial evidence" that supports any of your claims?

By the way, only objective evidence is what counts...everything else is pure speculation...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

there does appear to be enough circumstantial evidence to point in that direction

Could you post any of the "circumstantial evidence" that supports any of your claims?

By the way, only objective evidence is what counts...everything else is pure speculation...
Since you have put boundaries on the types of materials you will consider, I must suggest that you do your own research for the "evidence" you will accept. You might start by reading "Enoch", great for seeing into the mindset of the original humans, giants if you prefer.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Since you have put boundaries on the types of materials you will consider, I must suggest that you do your own research for the "evidence" you will accept. You might start by reading "Enoch", great for seeing into the mindset of the original humans, giants if you prefer.

Sorry, that only works if you consider the Bible the last word. And everybody else is wrong. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Enoch is only mentioned in scripture which isn't objective evidence

If what you present isn't objective, it's pure speculation...I rather don't blindly believe in things that aren't backed up in real facts

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Enoch is only mentioned in scripture which isn't objective evidence

If what you present isn't objective, it's pure speculation...I rather don't blindly believe in things that aren't backed up in real facts
As I said, do your own research. I did not offer speculation, only a direction you might want to start your own research. You might also take a look at Ezekiel too. A real kick in the pants

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I might just as well read Harry Potter. All the sources mentioning what you want me to look up are only proving one thing...what people believed to be true hundreds (thousands) of years ago based on their limited knowledge of how the world works. And don't give me this "they were more advanced then you think" speech...they also believed the earth to be flat, comets to be as sign of god, famines a sign of god, plagues a sign of god...and the list goes on.

Nothing you posted or nothing you want me to look up could be considered objective evidence in the least...which makes quite laughable to consider it as "proof" of anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Once again, I offer you no proof, only a direction. I offer inspiration, no proof. Its up to you, as I said, to find the proof you look for. If you cant spend time reading a wide range of materials, then please do, go back to harry potter.

No one can give you anything until you start looking for it yourself, whether that be to prove or disprove. For myself, I found what I was looking for, with a lot of help from friends, sometimes its not easy. The one thing you will need is a great deal of patience, and time.

You might be able to poo poo a idea, may be able to throw mud on it, call it something else, but as one of my role models put once, you can never kill it.

Try to have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join