It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these bones belonged to a 7.6 meter human giant! ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.sydhav.no...

Klaus Dona confirms giant bones from Ecuador:

- All these bones belonged to a 7.6
The giant's bones.meter human giant!
Klaus Dona is an artefact researcher from Austria. During his work he discovered that there were quite a lot of archaeological findings that were hard to explain. He came across some bones from Ecuador, and examinations by experts confirmed that they belonged to a 7.6 meter human giant!

Visit link for more info and pics!

Just curious if you guys think this could be real. Or... slooF lirpA?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

looks like a sloof lirpa..

too me...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The article can't give evidence that they are actually human bones, but if this is true that is amazing. I wonder what wiped out the 7.6m humans and if they were actually modern humans or just Neanderthal.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've seen tons of faked images of these kinds of things but than again, I've seen some that didn't look fake. Hard to tell unless we get more info on the credibility of this person.
edit on 1-4-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No star and flag. Are you shy or something? Do you ever put up a thread that is up to ATS standards ? Clicking on your threads with their lack of text leaves nothing for discussion. God it sucks everytime I see one of these friggen one liners. Just put the link up and don't say anything, on the next one. Second thought why would I even want to hear what you think about any of your threads subject matter. You obviously don't have a very high opinion of your thoughts your own self..
edit on 2-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well maybe I am not ready to comment on this particular thread yet. I thought it was interesting, possibly more than BS, and wanted to see what others thought. If it bugs you that bad then alert it, and ask it be closed... I'm in a good mood today, so

And I've done a heck of a lot of threads here...Not sure I understand your beef...but ok.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I am keeping an open mind to it, seen a few similar things on the net. Had some pretty big animals around in the past so it kinda makes sense in that regard to have giant people as well. So much is still unknown of how we actually got here. There are some good theories to help explain large parts of it, but many questions still remaining.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Possibly the bones of one of the beings
the sumerians referred to as the anunaki?
The race of ET giants that genetically engineered
Humans long ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'll apologise, ya it bugs me because it's your thread and why you were interested in it and why you wanted to bring it forward are just as important as the subject it self. Don't be shy partner. Take some pride in the fact that you are threading on one of the best sites the web has to offer and SPEAK. You may get mutalated, So what?
I have been a number of times. The only thing to that ? Is how you handle it. If you can laugh at yourself that makes it easier.

I personally believe there are many cases, of giant bones that have been found . Only to be hidden away. The
reason they are hidden away? Let's just say it's not only for textbook sake.

edit on 2-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This has no obvious signs of an april fools gag beyond the OP posting it on April 1st. The whole website is about it, so the guy would have put this whole website together just for the joke. I've heard a lot about giant bones but have had trouble finding much information about it.. thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

lol, thanks but actually, this was posted 4/2:

posted on Sat Apr 2nd 2011 @ 12:11 AM

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Oops! I'm in Central time zone though, so it shows April 1st, 11:11PM for me
How did you come across this link in the first place?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't think this is real. Nothing in our fossil history suggests hominids of that size ever existed. At this point, I'd be leaning towards misidentification of the bones. I'd also wait for radiometric dating.
edit on 2-4-2011 by PieKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
For possibly more info, here is Klaus Dona's site.

Unsolved Mysteries

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Who is Klaus Dona ?
Anyone find any names for the "experts who confirmed that they in fact are human bones"?

What about any actual information on the bones ? Why are they and the sizes ? High res images ?
Anything other then some unknown "artifact researcher from Austria" confirming they are "human bones" ?

25 ft. is really fn' big .. really fn' big .. like huge ... well over 2x the taller of the tallest (known) human ever. (Just under 9ft iirc)

We have heard claims of giants many times and they are proven wrong every time.
FWIW this claims has even less backing then some of the past claims.
edit on 2-4-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Oops! I'm in Central time zone though, so it shows April 1st, 11:11PM for me
How did you come across this link in the first place?

Oh yeah, forgot about the time zone thing...

It's just another one of those stories I see around around the net. But because this guy has a site, and it appears to be somewhat credible, I thought it might make for some interesting conversation. Then again, when you look at the links page on the site it shows association with Project Camelot, and few other questionable sites.

So I don't know. I figured someone else might have some more info. But there are a lot of people that have long been in search of evidence for the Nephilim.

en.wikipedia.org...

So needless to say, if true, and they have discovered evidence of these giants, then it would make a powerful case to lend credence to the Bible. But it would also pose another problem for evolutionists.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hoax, and not the first attempt either

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
here is a Project Camelot interview with Klaus Dona.
1 hr and 27 min long

from what I see Klaus is an archeologist
who is hell bent on proving Nephalim
walked on earth. So his research is geared
for that agenda.

edit on 4/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously
Who is Klaus Dona ?

He is apparently an "artifacts researcher".
So am I, and I say it sounds like poo to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I personally believe there are many cases, of giant bones that have been found . Only to be hidden away. The
reason they are hidden away? Let's just say it's not only for textbook sake.
I think you are correct. The reason may be closer to "They are not extinct", or maybe something along those lines. In any case keeping something like this secret or covered up is not only morally wrong, its spiritually criminal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join