It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

novatech society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
has anyone heard of or had any correspondance from these people?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
yes i did receive an invitation letter from them. Any news about this society?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
my boyfriend recieved an invitation also. We're both extremely curious....

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I also received a letter from this "secret society" because they have discovered that I have "special talents" and from analyzing my profile, have discovered that I am about to "enter cycle two". In my letter I was given 3 days to reply that I would like to join their society and offered the secrets to all the wealth, happiness, and spiritual and physical fulfillment in the world free of charge. The person who sent me the letter said she is an "anonymous member" of this society, but she then signed her name to the letter. Is this the same type of letter that the rest of you received?

My husband and I have been trying to figure out just what sort of scam this is. I've come up empty in my search on "Novatech Society", except for this chat string.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I actually used my superb search skills. (i cant believe you can't find information on them and they sent an invitation) LOL
basically i googled the darn thing found nothing but these posts, but i googled more than "novatech" I googled "novatech society" "novatech secret society" novatech and "secret society"...NADA.. then I got smart.. I googled kirsten hart the person who signed my letter, maybe not the same person, but what i did do is google the fax number, and it came up with a few sites for e-books as well as a place called neo-tech publishing company ... if you google the fax number you can find the neo-tech dot com .. HOPE THIS HELPS.. there is alot of talk of satanic crap, so maybe its just a buncha of psychic scary christians or maybe its something else. either way.. i am not sure how they got my address and they obviously did a mass mailing since everyone got the same letter with a deadline of june 30th

Have a great day and Hope this helps

hyn

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I also had recieved this "mysterious" letter in the mail today (7/26). and although it is masterfully written, understand that it was created with the intent of luring us in to something that will eventually cost us money. i had researched the letter online and had found a most helpful forum of others who had also recieved "the call." apparantly this scam/hoax has been in cirrculation for years and has therefore caused many people like us to either question its validity or even take up the offer, check it out. i haven't read all of the responses of course, maybe 20 or so, but everyone that i have read expressed a negative experience with the whole thing. basically the novatech society has also been called novus tek/nova tech. the address on the envelope that we recieved is actually a UPS store in Nevada. and others say that once you send in for your "free secrets" what you really get is a pamphlet and an order form for the book with the "real" secrets. in other words you'll have to pay money. there are others in the forum asking for information on how to go about returning the material and getting refunds.

anyway the address is www.network54.com... if you are seriously thinking of checking into this society i'd highly recomend reviewing all the chatting going on first becuse all those guys have already done the leg work in researching the matter.

once again i hope this helps you out. good luck and malama pono.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the info! I knew this had to be a scam of some sort - there are new ones coming out every day and some are so clever. I just couldn't seem to find anything, so I really appreciate your efforts in digging up that information. Actually, my letter was ALSO signed by Kirsten Hart, so I'd be willling to bet they all are. The creativity that goes into some of these scams is just absolutely amazing! If people would only put it to a good use instead!:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I too reiceved the invite, and I immeadiately sent it in. Sometimes I start pondering why you people waste you time questioning WHAT WILL HAPPEN, or what Novatech is. They gave you SIMPLE instructions not to tell others of the contents, and what do you do, break the rules. The largest problem in this country is TRUST, and I always offer trust BEFORE doubt. You can waste your time typing essays about what you recieved, and guessing what it is; yet you won't even send it in? That is just plain arrogance. Apparently this world is going to shame because of people like yourselves, who have a lack of trust. Obviously this society has more to it than making money, as nothing on them can easily be found. If you would listen for one, HERE IS WHAT NOVATECH IS. Novatech is a secret society. If you want to know what a secret society is, search "secret society" on google or yahoo. It will also tell you what secret societies do. My father was a member of a secret society, and I can vividly remember some bizarre occurances that basically led him to great wealth and prosperity. However, he also had certain prosperities before joining the secret society that I believe led the secret society into wanting him to join. I for one, am a Colonel at the age of 33, that is a large rarity. I believe my certain abilities [or luck?] led to this invite I recieved. I do not know which soicety my father belonged to- it followed him to the grave; yet I do know it was a large part of his life. Do watch out however, many secret societies are satanic. These same societies are what we hear of in Revelations, a chapter in the christian bible. These satanic secret societies in my opinion is what will probably lead to the satanic, or atleast an evil, dominion over earth. Keep in mind however, there are still many christian secret societies, which I also beleive are spoken of in the bible. There is alot of philosophy tied to secret societies, so I will leave the remainder up to you. Take care, and hope despite my critical ideology in the first part of this post, that I was of some help. -------Col. Robert C. Lemke [email protected]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Colonel, you posted the exact same thing here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can also read my response there. This thread is closed.

top topics

join