It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS GOLD: THE VERY BEST OF ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Back on topic... OP I have another thread I enjoyed about a man claiming to be a grey alien, pirate, and some other things. Looking for that one again as we speak.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Classic Quotes Burial Ground...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Giving a quote from this thread would be redundant...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
"Intoduction

PART I: GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS

THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION

It should be noted that the avatar used in reference to the linked thread is in fact mine. AshleyD switched to mine as an April Fool's Joke after I had switched my avatar to another members for the same reason (Maxmars).

For the record, the thread referenced was authored by AshleyD...though feel free to take a gander at my thread history...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Making a hot dog dissapear using microwaves// jedimiller // posted on 5-9-2007 @ 05:11 AM

"I was Performing an experiment at work last week. The premise: To make a chili dog dissapear in a microwave. What would happen if you left the hot dog inside the microwave ongoing forever? would the Dog Dissapear or would it just burn out? I am a believer in traveling thru time and space and my goal was to make the hot dog enter a dimension parallel to a phone line next to the microwave. The study had some problems, as how would the hot dog enter the phone line and re-apear outside the physical world.

I cooked the Hot Dog for 36 minutes. I observed a shift in the time relating to the object as it rotated. I could almost see the hot dog move and explode inside the microwave. So, I opened the door and the Hot Dog was still there. but once again I started the timer at 36 minutes. And so on."

Click Here

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My #1 favorite thread is a BTS Faith thread by Kinglizard:

My Near Death Experience And Ascent Into Heaven.

I was very skeptical of NDE's upon first joining ATS but that thread inspired me to look into it more. Also, when I get down, I like to go back to his thread and read it for a quick renewal.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
wow a perfect place to pimp my self .....

thanks dude..

the mother of all ats threads and a grand total of 693 pages of research, and information for YS

www.abovetopsecret.com... understanding tornadoes

whats going on at lake toba

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join