It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS GOLD: THE VERY BEST OF ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
MERCURY: FOUND IN FOODS AND MEDICINES AND NOW, YOU! PART 1 (PART 2 UNAVAILABLE!) // Megiddodiddo // 50+ Flags (Cumulative, inc pt2) // 26th July 2010

(No Avatar) "Greetings ATS!

This is a report about the hazards of Mercury, and other toxins, when introduced into the body, and how in recent times medical doctors, scientists, corporations and governments have been including these agents into the very things we as humans need to survive! things such as our food, our drinking necesities - which includes water - and our medicines. A code ensuring this practice has even been created - known as Codex Alimantus.

While I'm sure that this type of report has been introduced to ATS in the past, this isn't that report, as this report has been compiled by the people over at Vigilant Citizen via Vigilant Reports, and reproduced by Pak Alerts Press. I reproduce this story's elements here, upon the request of Vigilant Citizen.

This Story will exist in two parts due to it's extensive coverage on the subject matter at hand. I recommend that everyone tell their family and friends to read this report, as it will give you the inside scoop on a good many things being done right now, to insure your death, and that of the ones you care about! Enjoy!

Mercury In Foods and Vaccines: Part 1

The theme of dumbing-down and dehumanizing the masses are often discussed in articles on The Vigilant Citizen. The presence of those concepts in popular culture are, however, only the outward and symbolic expression of the profound transformation happening in our society. Scientific data has been proving for years that governments around the world are tolerating the selling of many products which have a direct and negative effect on cognitive and physical health. As we will see in this article many everyday products cause brain damage, impaired judgment and even a lower IQ."

From THIS Thread

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The hidden dangers of female menstruation products by parrhesia

What are your tampons made of and how do they affect your insides?

"There are many reported dangers of commercial menstrual products sold to women. How many women here have heard of them? (this is largely a North American phenomenon, btw) Why aren't we hearing about them?
Have we heard about these dangers and choose to ignore them?"

So who cares if Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite? by KRISKALI777

Pop singing sensation Lady Gaga could be a hermaphrodite! Check out this thread to find out the truth, hear from someone who knows someone who saw Gaga naked and get the final word in this controversial matter!

"Thats right ATSers, the rumours are churning and now its come to light that Lady Gaga is next on the list for Hermaphroditic claims.
A few years ago it was Jamie-lee Curtis, now Gaga!
What is the preoccupation with this fact or dis-information."

Women need to shut up and sit down by LDragonFire

Do women really need to shut up and sit down? Is it biblical prophesy or just common sense? Find out in this thread!"

"I’m not posting this to offend women. I don’t in anyway agree with the title of this thread, but from my research this is the opinion of the holy bible towards women. The conspiracy is that millions of women believe in the bible, but just how many know it’s view of them. I’m interested in the opinion of members and of women and of Christian women members regarding what the bible states. "

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

Oh that is so cool, thank you

Click on my text and its also a link!

Ok that's now my favorite thread too, gonna have fun with that one.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

U mind linking the reptilian rape thread? You did it in a previous post somewhere lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here is one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I have been raped by a reptilian in the astral" this is an actual quote btw.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
"I have been raped by a reptilian in the astral" this is an actual quote btw.

Whats so unusual about that ????

I think there are thousands of people claiming the same thing, but like abductees they cop a lot of flack. Maybe its just that none of them have been brave enough to start threads here apart from that person.

I dunno, i'm just not sure why such a thread would be your favorite, care to explain?

edit on 2-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

It is my favorite. Well one of them, I can't find the other. I find them hilarious as we are all entitled to our opinion. Im sure if I made a thread about a teddy bear raping me in the astral, I would cause a few laughs as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

This could be the one you're referring to.

My reptilian abduction

"I found an abduction report that sounds a little bit like yours, the spaceship anyway doesnt mention any hooks dragging him up but it does sound alot like the spaceship you were talking about, it gets pretty sick towards the end when the guy says he got raped by an alien with blue acid puss coming out its ass. "

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You just made me wake my woman up laughing so hard. That is the one! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ok, I see the funny side to where this thread may be heading.

Yet this can be seen as just poking fun at certain member's threads, which is wrong.

People should feel free to construct whatever thread on any subject they feel they need to publish, no matter how absurd or ridiculous it may seem.

I get the ATS gold thread bit, but this could be detrimental to what this site is about.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I agree, people should be able to post what they want. Along with this comes criticism. Those two threads really make me laugh, they are my favorites.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I agree, people should be able to post what they want. Along with this comes criticism. Those two threads really make me laugh, they are my favorites.

Yeah, I can mention a few I've found funny, though it wouldn't be fair of me to highlight them.

Give criticism in the thread , sure but pointing out threads to laugh at seems wrong.

Again, I know it's not what this thread is about but it could head that way.
edit on 2-4-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The OP asked us to place our favorite thread here with a quote from it. I did that. Someone asked me why it was my favorite. I answered. If this is to "touchy" for you, then I don't know what to tell you. Isn't going to change anything I do.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This one is fresh and still hot!!!

Quote:

"The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy...

This is my second part of the thread taking a look at the unseen, or lesser known victims of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on the 22nd November, 1963.

Here is a link to part 1: The Witnesses to the Assassination, Assassinated – The Lesser Known Victims of JFK’s death

Sometime last January, I decided to write up a thread on some of the lesser known victims of the assassination of president John F. Kennedy - mainly those whom have suffered from possibly having too much knowledge of the case before hand (Rose Cheramie & Sam Giancana for example) Or those whom fought to uncover the truth afterwards (Dorothy Kilgallen & Jim Koethe springs to mind). Even those put in charge of researching who really killed JFK in the highly contentious Warren Commission such as Hale Boggs who to this day has not been found after going missing in 1972 for example. He had allegedly come across rather sensitive information and while showing the willingness to spread such information he in turn seemingly vanished off the face of the earth. "

By RisingAgainst.
A must for those interested in JFK and what surrounds this case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Submitted for your consideration:
the 4th reich dinosaurs.......vs God!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
For THIS thread:
ONLY threads of 50+ stars can enter.

That's not cool, most of my best material on here predates the flag and star system and I think there's alot of other great stuff on ATS that would be in the same boat.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The OP asked us to place our favorite thread here with a quote from it. I did that. Someone asked me why it was my favorite. I answered. If this is to "touchy" for you, then I don't know what to tell you. Isn't going to change anything I do.

If the OP asked you to do naked star jumps would you?

I haven't a problem with the thread just the way it could head, having a cheap laugh at submitted threads, that's all..

I'm not getting all touchy with you Loverboy

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If the OP made a thread about it and asked for our input, I would likely answer if it was something I was interested in. This IS a public forum. Now quit whining and bringing the thread off topic. MY favorite thread is the one I posted on Reptilian Rape.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME // ProtoplasmicTraveller // 505 Flags // 25th April 2010
I seconded this as great post.

My other favorite:
The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal// SpartanKingLeonidas// 58 flags // posted on 17-7-2009

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If the OP made a thread about it and asked for our input, I would likely answer if it was something I was interested in. This IS a public forum. Now quit whining and bringing the thread off topic. MY favorite thread is the one I posted on Reptilian Rape.

Now you are whining and indeed bringing the thread off topic too...chill

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join