It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS GOLD: THE VERY BEST OF ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
OK, this thread is ONLY for posting what *YOU*, the members think are Above Top Secret's very BEST threads!
No discussion whatsoever will take place here, this main thread is for links only!
ANY and ALL discussion will take place right here , the official discussion thread for this three-part-thread[Staff, please move ALL POSTS from here to there, I wish to actively promote OUR site here, in a way that portrays quality!]

For THIS thread:
ONLY threads of 50+ stars can enter.
You must post an unedited quote and link of the OP here.
ALL posts must follow the format set out [here, instructional thread to come within 60 mins]

***PLEASE S&F THE ORIGINAL, NOT THIS THREAD***

That is all

Thank You
edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: grammar, addition

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME // ProtoplasmicTraveller // 505 Flags // 25th April 2010

"One of the most popular subjects and matters of contention here on ATS, are the New World Order Conspiracies. Some people are convinced that behind the scenes lays a powerful shadow government and organization dedicated to the proposition of a One World Government that drives and manipulates political events towards it. While others believe that this is all a myth and fabrication to play upon and manipulate our fears of such a world for other nefarious reasons. While some, believe neither, that we live in a world of random events, unrelated, and unconnected, that is naturally evolving in reactionary ways.

So today this April 25th, the anniversary of Earth Day whose ultimate goal is to institute that One World Government, and indeed so many of the mechanisms of it has been put in place, by the United Nations, a world wide holiday to commemorate that we are all one people, and share this one world together, it’s time to take a real hard look at the planet we all live on and just what is going on with it, and on it.

Now whether you are a hardened skeptic, patriot, or proponent of One World Government, or a pacifist, environmentalist or statist or nationalist, I think we can all agree with a couple of things.

One is that our planet is engaged in nonstop warfare and violence, and has been for thousands of years, and two, that many people around the globe are starving and destitute despite an abundance of resources and technology that makes that unnecessary.

In fact most of us, if not all of us, accept this violence, and deprivation as a part of life and the world, that we can really do nothing about.

So a very interesting question becomes why, do we believe that this violence and deprivation is something we accept and can do nothing about.

To find out the answers, we must travel back, on the roads that brought us here, and as we travel back, we shall discover how All Roads Lead to Rome!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: first post - format

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
For THIS thread:
ONLY threads of 50+ stars can enter.
You must post an unedited quote and link of the OP here.
ALL posts must follow the format set out [here, instructional thread to come within 60 mins]

That is all

Thank You

Rules are meant to be broken.

Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Now let me see if I have this straight
edit on 1-4-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: wrong url

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All Roads Lead to Rome www.abovetopsecret.com...

well you beet me to it ...2 for proto .....:

edit on 1-4-2011 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

BBCode Guide... [color=%random%]I mastered BBCode from this thread!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
JAPAN DECLARES 'NUCLEAR EMERGENCY' AFTER QUAKE // WelshBeliever // 276 Flags // 23rd March 2011

(NO AVATAR!) Re: This story.

"The Japanese government has declared a nuclear power emergency situation following Friday's devastating earthquake,
"

"hopefully this thread wont get deleted as this is all over the news channels!!!!
The Japanese government has declared a nuclear power emergency situation following Friday's devastating earthquake, although the prime minister, Naoto Kan, said that there had been no reports of radiation leaks at any of the country's nuclear facilities.
they are having problems cooling the fuel rods in the nuclear reactor."

THIS THREAD!
edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: added URL!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I can't seem to find the thread, but my all time favorite was the one on Reptilian rape.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
so.. This is a proto prop thread? Idk any others

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

A taudry tale of lies, transsexual witchcraft, shennanigans, book deals, and the list goes on.....
I hope you enjoy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OK, Under instruction to use one thread! IF you post a link please use the following, to make it standard (without spaces, if it's in square brackets):

[ b ]THREAD TITLE// Original Poster // Flags to date // The Date[ / b ]

[ i m g l ]http:// The OP's Avatar (Right click, copy location) [/ i m g] Quote of the OP's text, in speech marks, not a quote box, for formatting puposes.

[ u r l = original thread location]Click Here[ / u r l]

**MUST BE OVER 50 FLAGS TO FEATURE HERE**
edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: the BB code

edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: editing code

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF COREXIT ON THE HUMAN BODY// RufusTheStuntBum // 53 Flags // 31st July 2010

"The devastating effects of Corexit on the human body
Hi everyone, this is my first major post on ATS

The background

Ok, not so long ago I was looking at a corexit article on ATS and something got me thinking. Now, I'm not an especially educated person but one thing that stood out is the way that corexit interacts with both the oil and the water, and of some of the reported symptoms of people that have been in contact with the polluted water. My research, unfortunately, confirmed my suspicions on this subject and it truly is HORRIFIC.

How will corexit affect the drinking water?

OK, one of the first things that popped into my mind is that the polluted water, in theory, will end up within the groundwater around the GoM. I do have an A level in geography, but not the best of grades, so I looked into this to make sure I was on the right track.

The bad news is that I was right. Although some ATS posts go too far in suggesting that corexit and oil will pollute the rain (this might be not true because of the high boiling point of both substances) it WILL end up in the groundwater around the GoM.

If you are not familiar with the way this works, please look at this for a quick explanation:
en.wikipedia.org...

There is also an illustated example here:
www.lenntech.com..."

Click Here For this thread!

edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

POWER TRIP CATALOGUE THREAD// rufusthestuntbum // who cares? // Right Now

"OK, this thread is ONLY for posting what *YOU*, the members think are Above Top Secret's very BEST threads!
No discussion whatsoever will take place here, this main thread is for links only! "

CLICK HERE FOR THIS THREAD!

edit on 1-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Post your dating history. A thread by jedimiller

A taudry tale of lies, transsexual witchcraft, shennanigans, book deals, and the list goes on.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes, for what YOU think are THE BEST, post them here, if YOU want people to see them, there are currently 5,486 visitors to ATS, only 651 of them members. Yes it's shameless self plugging on my part, my only major thread, but one that is deemed quality by ATS member's. Add your own, if it's good enough, THAT'S the point, a collection of good threads, I'm currently searching for the ones that had an impact on ME, the aim is for you to post likewise. It is meant as a thread to guide to newbies, encourage active membership, look i'm thinking, my heart is in the right place overall! Please add any quality thread that has influenced you!
edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: 651, not 546 members: me having dyspraxia

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What you NEED to know about STD's (from ATSNN), Author:MacKiller
SEE THREAD HERE!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I think the premise is alright but the way you are trying to organize this thread is problematic. You would have been more successful to use the search function and gather threads or open a thread in General Chit Chat for ideas, as well as hit up the Chat.

I thought about doing this myself before, and the most important part would be to post all the links in the main OP so people can comment on it.

But since it is set up this way we will all keep posting the best threads we can find.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE GLOBALIST AGENDA // AshleyD // 123 Flags // 20th January 2010

"Intoduction

PART I: GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS

THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION

1). TRILATERAL COMMISSION OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE
2). WIKI SYNOPSIS

The Trilateral Commission is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan. It was founded in July 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time... The John Birch Society believes that the Trilateral Commission is dedicated to the formation of one world government.

Before we get into this organization, let's take a look at the startling admission by its founder, David Rockefeller, from his book Memoirs:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. (1, 2)

Contrast the above with some of the information on the official FAQ PAGE where they claim they are not intending to create a one world government. Although, on that same page they admit to working towards a 'global framework.' I believe this to be misleading. Although it is true we are unaware of any proposals to technically create a literal one world government by dissolving individual sovereign governments, they do, in fact (and admittedly so), strive for a unification process of world governments and sectors.

Evidence is shown to confirm this double-speak in a speech by Gordon Smith at the 2001 TC meeting, reproduced on the official TC website in his speech GLOBALIZATION & GOVERNANCE. He, too, mentions they don't seek to technically create a one world government but a new world order"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I know Boncho, the way I saw it, there were 3 threads, one for discussion, one for links and quotes in a format that would make ATS look ultra-professional, the very least like speculative tinfoil-hatters that we could portray ourselves as, and one for guidance and questions pertaining to the 2 main threads, but alas, that isn't how it turned out. It's out of my hands though. I know you wish the best, but understand that I do too, for the entire ATS community here!

edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: rewording

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join