I know that for some ailments like MS that they use bee stings (venom) as a treatment but a few years back I got stung 2 separate times, accidently
got near their nest, got stung 1-2 times each time and noticed something for the 2-3 weeks afterward I felt better than I had in a long time, had more
energy, this ever happened to anyone else?
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.