It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prisonplanet.iodine 131 in MAs. and pennsylvania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... -its-safe.html

I was just reading on alex jones prisonplanet, and my rooamtes info yesterday about radiation in MA. i live in southwest ct...even though its considered no alarm..its still contamination. I dont think ANYONE owning a home, should have to pay so much in taxes on thier property because of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Hello There Ziggy,
The residual radiation levels are low. However, the levels are now higher than the consistent
background levels of say the last 15 years. In other words, the level of "ambient" background radiation has
risen notably and consistently. This current level increase in your area is not conducive to Radiation Sickness,
Burns, or even LD 50 dosage. However, this increase in levels in background radiation(being airborne) will enter
ALL aspects of the food chain. From the air to the ground and up. Based on the Chernobyl Model, this is scientific
fact. Yet we all lived through that. Just remember that when you are in your 60's and a Dr. is trying to get you to
show up to an appointment so that he can cut things out of your body with an X-acto knife, you know what caused it to be. In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to stay out of the rain. As exposure is cumulative.

As far as taxes,,,,this is a global issue not local. At least in the Northern Hemisphere for now.

Why don't you create a separate thread to address your tax concerns and ideas for clarity.

join