It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS GOLD: Discussion and Instructions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
ATS GOLD will come to life at 2am, 2/4/2011. The intention of ATS Gold is a one stop shop, where new members can see the topics that make ATS!

RULES for posting:
All featured threads must have minimum 50 stars to qualify, must be the very best ATS can offer! All posts must be uniform and follow the guidelines set in ATS Gold: Guidelines thread, to be set up after 2am BST tonight.

I want to keep ATS GOLD clean and tidy, that is for links only, The Guidelines are for instruction, and this thread for discussion, please respect that!

Look forward to hearing your opinions!
edit on 1-4-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: the date was wrong!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
ATS GOLD will come to life at 2am, 2/4/2010. The intention of ATS Gold is a one stop shop, where new members can see the topics that make ATS!

Uhhh,... isn't it 2011? This should be included in the ATS Gold because this is an insanely great idea

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13

Originally posted by rufusthestuntbum
ATS GOLD will come to life at 2am, 2/4/2010. The intention of ATS Gold is a one stop shop, where new members can see the topics that make ATS!

Uhhh,... isn't it 2011? This should be included in the ATS Gold because this is an insanely great idea

LOL yes, it is, how very professional of me!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Indeed my good sir, on the contrary, it would be more professional if you use the code for lol which would be "lol" inside of 2 colons, 1 on each side.... It would look like this:

I am a button

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Is this coming from ATS staff/mods? I'm confused. Don't see anything in your avatar to indicate you have the authority to decree something like this....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
One thread will suffice.

Closed.

top topics

join