It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Opinion on JFK assassination!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is known widely that Israel and the Mossad were behind President John F. Kennedy's assassination and the Watergate scandal. The CIA was very upset with Kennedy as he was going through motions to dismantle their organization.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Pretty ambiguous warning. Bobby Kennedy and superpowerful crime boss Sam Giancana were both sleeping with her at the time.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

I've never heard of Bobby cheating on his wife. Got anything to support your claim?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I believe the Hunt brothers tried to corner the silver market in the 70's. But then again, perhaps they were taking a run at it as early as the Kennedy era. Both incidents were unfortunate to say the least, but the Hunts almost got away with it. Who knows what the world would have been like had JFK lasted his term(s).

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The rich oil guys hated JFK--He was going to do away with the oil depletion allowance.

The CIA guys were really unhappy about the Bay of Pigs mess.

The mob was mad at both JFK and RFK because of the pressure they brought to bear on certain elements of the mob. ( Plus the Marilyn angle).

The idea that Onassis did it 'for Jackie' seems a bit far fetched, but she did marry him afterward- ?

After I heard about the Marilyn affair, I wondered if Jackie might have had a small gun in her purse on that fateful day. I have heard some, but not many that raise that question. She does lean in close to him at just the right moment.--And afterward, she refused to remove her blood stained suit. (Now, if that had been me, and my husband had been having an affair, then got shot while sitting right next to me, the police would have wanted to test my clothing for gun powder traces!)
Not that I am seriously accusing Jackie, but years later, when I read that she would not sleep on the same bedsheets twice, that they had to be changed even after her naps- ( that came out when one of the Onassis maids gave an interview)- I did wonder how she could stand wearing that stained suit for so long??

The mossad angle is fairly new to me. But the civil rights angle I had not heard before at all.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I like your thoughts regarding Jackie having a gun and possibly being involved. Interesting. BUT, still adds credence to Onassis being involved. Whoever did it, you can't testify against your spouse!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
perhaps it's not JUST one reason , BUT AN AGGREGATE of stepping on the WRONG TOES which earned him limited membership , in the bullet club.

agree that oswald didn't do it. he didn't have the time to pull it off. he didn't take credit for it. he denied shooting anyone. for sure, it wasn't oswald.

I unsterstand barry seal flew a getaway plane that day from a pvt airfield in dallas...my money is, he flew out the shooters...who could have been ANYONE....and I mean anyone...

[ how many here knew that david ferrie , recruited barry seal and lee oswald ? ]

what a country...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How about this spin on your thesis- JFK was shot because he did not push civil rights enough?
Remember Bobby's only point of agreement with Hoover was to have MLK bugged and blackmailed (you should forgive the expression) and that the Kennedys kept the movement at arm's length while in power to the point of Ike advising JFK to do more!
Once Johnson and his new deal cronies were in power the CRA of 1964 was pushed through the senate over the objections of southern democrats, and sold as a "memorial to Jack"

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
JFK was murdered by elements of the industrial warfare complex working together with the FBI's Division Five.

Corporations in the industrial warfare complex were raking in billions of dollars in defense contracts due to the Cold War. JFK was working to end the Cold War.

Read up on the Torbitt Document. Good Stuff

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
well I too have read alot about this

there could very well be multiple reasons , not just A SINGULAR WHY

which makes it even harder to decipher

we pretty much can rule out oswald . he denied it. and really didn't have the time to pull it off.

pretty much, multiple shooters, is a given. [ the last I heard, there were 4 teams ! ] wtf ? but an explanation of " teams" was not given...nor was I able to inquire...so I'm just hanging there [ sorry ]

but a cpl [ supposedly, little known fact [s] ] would tend to spin it one way or another...depending on the info...so...

on that day according to daniel hopsicker [ barry and the boys ] , barry seal was at dallas that day and flew out of a pvt field . [ now, I don't believe in coincidences , sure they happen , I know ] but my best guess is...[ knowing how involved seal was with all kinds of operations ]....seal flew out the shooters...whoever they were.no doubt some cia connection...but that's it

my question is ,does" final judgement" confirm this ? I dunno...no time to read that one...too bogged down with other material...

third eye not sure if that truly explains away " the fed/rothschild " thing... tho I'm leaning towards a rothschild order....mostly a money/interest reason , and perhaps other issues were satisfied as well.

some stuff to ponder ;

illuminati-news.com...

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

theunjustmedia.com...&%20Federal%20Reserve/Proof%20of%20the%20Banking%20Conspiracy%20A%20Message%20from%20the%20Past.htm

www.whale.to...

proof ? well...none of us pions will find a smoking gun [ that we can bloody, PROVE ! ]...but by sticking to it, and considering new info, as it becomes available [ not invented ] can add new light, to the dark part of the picture, that one must fill in , with assumptions, based on the aggregate knowledge gained through avid reading of available material

anyone here think the US gov't told us the truth about jfk ?...so...if they lied about that...then what we were told about ok-city and 9/11 were the truth[ their version] too !? eh ?

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Whoever killed him, it is possible even probable that "They" thought they
were doing the US a public service. (not that I agree)

Here was a man (allegedly)
banging whores in the White house, high on demerol, much of the time, with his hand on the atomic trigger...

It might give someone justification.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
She does lean in close to him at just the right moment.

i agree. it looks to me like she popped him from under the chin. the blood, and the top of his head are blown upwards in the zapruder film. at just the right moment. i don't know about motivation, i'm sure it's quite complex, but it looks to me like she did it(in the film).
i believe he was hit by more than one bullet, yeah, so i should say, she did it too
?

Originally posted by frayed1
--And afterward, she refused to remove her blood stained suit. (Now, if that had been me, and my husband had been having an affair, then got shot while sitting right next to me, the police would have wanted to test my clothing for gun powder traces!)
Not that I am seriously accusing Jackie, but years later, when I read that she would not sleep on the same bedsheets twice, that they had to be changed even after her naps- ( that came out when one of the Onassis maids gave an interview)- I did wonder how she could stand wearing that stained suit for so long??

The mossad angle is fairly new to me. But the civil rights angle I had not heard before at all.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by frayed1]

i think it's the bohemian grove/bildeberger/jesuit/vatican(mossad), personally. they control everything. always have. i think kennedy was breaking ranks. he got too big for his britches. he was going to 'scatter the CIA to the wind', and put 'two cars in every garage', by taking back control/ownership of the federal reserve. so he simultaneously ticked off both the most powerful financial institution, and the most powerful secret police/intelligenzia. it surprising he didn't get assassinated MORE publically and brutally.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is a new Video Out JFK II And it looks like "Full Disclosure" on the subject. WARNING: YOUR GOING TO BE SHOCKED

www.mindtoysrus.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing. That was truly the most disturbing thing I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Marrying Onassis created a cover for the Kennedy's getting a good-sized fortune as a consolation prize/hush money (plus Ted got to be Senator-for-Life). Onassis had worked closely with the CIA in the mid-east and some considered him an agency cover. It was no accident that Jackie married him soon after the RFK assassisnation(June, '68), when she realized it was hopeless. She is lucky she didn't have to relive the whole thing again with JFK, Jr.

The problem with the "Mossad" did it hypothesis is the same as that of the "Cubans/ Mob/Oil Men/Russians did it" theories: this power went to the core of the American Establishment--only they could have roped in all the elements needed to make it succeed--intell, cops, military, media, etc., etc ...

[though it is also true that many different elements were roped into playing a role down there in Dallas and later at Bethesda. Everyone had to get their hands dirty in this one.]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Nope, I didn't do it, I was enjoying my bologne sandwich in the lunch room.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes, Oswald, errr, Lee, we know you didnt do it, your off the hook. But remember next time, if someone from the CIA comes up and asks you to do a patriotic "thing", RUN as fast as you can.

Chain Of Command Of Kennedy Assasssination

www.mindtoysrus.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
funny how the picutre [ of what happened ] morphs into something else

everytime some new info comes into light

great movie on jfk....and I'm not THAT surprised

because we've had a bunch of snakes, running around inside the gov't doing whatever they pleased...with no oversight at all...a rogue gov't as it were, for a long long time now.

how they managed to sell us out to the commies without any repercussions...[ shakes head in disbelief ]

it seems to me , that altho the spirit of our country lives on, it does so , oblivious to the shenanigans of these guys who are not in public view and the herd mentality keeps people from seeing thru the smoke , eh ?

and that chain of command link was great too !

p.s.

[ an addendum to the team with sturgis , it appears there was a team flown in by barry seal on that day as well at a pvt field near dallas . according to dennis hopsickers book " barry and the boys " I highly recommend it to any conspiracy theorist. in fact I'd recommend both of his books. dennis is a decent guy putting out good info and can use all the support he can get.

www.madcowprod.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
JFK is easy, if you know foreign history:

Solving the JFK assassination is as simple as taking note of the extreme right wing shift in America when Roosevelt died and Truman took over and handed British elements too much power over America’s directions so as to be used for Empire. Truman set up the CIA and lots of the British and MI-5 types caused a divided loyalty within the CIA. That division helped to have many look the other way as parts of CIA kill Castro projects continued under private funding near New Orleans. This was who Lee Oswald and Judyth Baker came to work for in the plot to kill Castro that was similar to the Stalin Doctor’s Plot. When it was clear this private plot to kill Castro failed those same plotters turned their interests into killing JFK. They wanted to pull off the same type advantage gained by the Truman take over by getting the highly corrupt Lyndon Johnson into the President position and removing their opposition toward attacks on Communism and Castro. They did this via getting the buy-in of those high in the US Government and by inclusion of Foreign British Agents that arranged the Foreign Mafia killers of JFK. That is the very heart of the sinister plot for the JFK assassination, as it takes a lot of covert cooperation to kill a US President.

www.doewatch.com...

www.doewatch.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join