It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Opinion on JFK assassination!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm doing an essay in response to a novel and I'm getting ready to suggest the idea that 1 of the reasons JFK was shot was becuase of his equal rights stance for black people

Please dont give me any crazy reasons like I've read on this website like "he was going to reveal the existence of E.T." or something like that. Although there may be some crazy reasons out there, I need something that is plausible, down-to-earth, and reasonable to put in an essay.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
how about the fact that he was challanging the federal reserve and printed silver certificets, in defiance. And Kennedy planned to do away the fed. Not crazy, fact............. Kennedy was taking on the Big Money.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Don't forget the connect tot he Hunt Brothers either. it seems that Jack Ruby has ties to both them and to Oswald as well. The monitary issue could have played into thier hands. The Hunts were involved in silver trading.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This user has probably done the most work on the subject Ive seen.

So take a look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
all I know is anytime there is confusion to who did it, it was our GOV't

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
This user has probably done the most work on the subject Ive seen.

So take a look here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Oh, you're too kind

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
how about the fact that he was challanging the federal reserve and printed silver certificets, in defiance. And Kennedy planned to do away the fed. Not crazy, fact............. Kennedy was taking on the Big Money.

[edit on 24-7-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

Kennedy was NOT killed by the Federal Reserve. You can read about this conspiracy factoid here.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No, I didnt say the fed killed him. You will also see Lincoln was killed when he tried to get rid of the privatly owned central bank with his green backs.

Im only saying that the big money of the "Fed" most likely were in favor of his removal, no matter how it happened.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
President Kennedy was assassinated by Mossad under orders by Ben Gurion because of Kennedy's insistence on inpsection of Dimona. Mossad was aided and abetted by James Jesus Angleton of the CIA (Mossads mole in the CIA). The assassination was performed by Corsican sharpshooters. For details please read Michael C. Pipers book "Final Judgement" approx. 600 pages, approx. 760 footnotes. Nobody to my knowledge has been able to disprove this theory. Piper covers each and every individual and group ever suspected of the deed and shows what their participation or non-participation was. Good book. It will also show what lengths Israel will go to to achieve her ends. This book is not for the faint hearted. For instance there is a story about Sharon during the Beirut war being informed that there was to be an attack on the US Marine barracks (in which 247 Marines were killed) and should they inform the Americans? His comment? "No. They're big boys. They should have known what they were getting into." Hey! Don't blame me, read the book. Type "Final Judgement" on your favorite search engine because this book is NOT at your favorite bookstore.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Don't read the racist nonsense. Pipers is an anti-Semite and not suprisingly, a Holocaust denier. He only wished to spread his hate and prejudice by connecting it with Kennedy's death.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Don't read the racist nonsense. Pipers is an anti-Semite and not suprisingly, a Holocaust denier. He only wished to spread his hate and prejudice by connecting it with Kennedy's death.

Thanks for your comments. Will check them out.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
why do we always have to jump on conspiracies... i've read somewhere that Jackie learn about his affair with marylin and got him killed...tee hee hee

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Aside from him trying to bury the hatchet with Cuba and the persistant CIA links. I wonder if the Marlyn Monroe death was an ignored warning?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Pretty ambiguous warning. Bobby Kennedy and superpowerful crime boss Sam Giancana were both sleeping with her at the time.

[edit on 28-7-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

Haven't been able to find any thing but acolades for his research on the Kennedy assassination. No references to anti-semitism or holocaust denier. He only seems to be interested in the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Uhhh.. yeah.

www.barnesreview.org...

www.adl.org...

www.adl.org...

"In March 2003, for example, the Center provided a platform to Michael Collins Piper, an American extremist and writer for the American Free Press, a conspiracy-oriented, anti-Semitic publication. Piper's speech was laced with references to "Jewish control" of the U.S. government and media and bizarre conspiracy theories, such as the theory that Israel and the Mossad were behind President John F. Kennedy's assassination and the Watergate scandal."

[edit on 29-7-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
he was assinated because the trumpet of zahn which holds unimaginable powers was going to be turned over to the shrvian race of the sirius star system.
I can tell you more about the his control over the galactic trade commision with his secret alliance with the zeta reticuli but im just keeping it down to earth.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by 1halucinogen1]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
As you can see, no one has a definative answer.
I can tell you this: I was a 12 year old, in East Texas, when JFK was killed. My dad was Democratic Chairman for our county and was very, very worried that "something" would happen to the President in Dallas. Dallas was a real hotbed of anti-JFK feeling then. Full of John Birch Society members etc. Dad even wrote a letter to RFK, asking him to intercede to keep JFK from coming to Dallas.
In the immediate hours after his death, we assumed it was a right-wing fanatic or a racist. Later, of course, the whole Oswald connection came up. This really muddied the waters.
I personally think there was a conspiracy, but the extent of the conspiracy is something I'm unsure of. It could have been the Cubans+the CIA+some of the FBI+Organized Crime+Rich Texas Oilman. Take your pick...it could be all of the above or none of the above. I have researched the assassination for over 40 years and still haven't come to a definative conclusion.
RE: your idea that JFK died because of civil rights. Jackie has been quoted as saying she wished, if he had to die, that it was for civil rights,but, the implication is that she did not believe that was the case. Of course, we will probably never know what she really thought.
I could go on and on but won't . Good luck with your research.
joey

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Onassis Loved Jackie. He disliked JFK. Jackie was on his boat a few times before the assisnation. He was probably one of the richest men in the world at the time because of his shipping business. Men with that kind of money can pretty much do what they want, and get what they want. Government or no government.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, Oswald did not do it, at least if he was invoved he was not the ONLY one...the gunshot wounds prove that.

<<   2 >>

join