It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenpeace enters "Safe Zones" and exposes dangeous levels of Radiation proof of cover-up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Greenpeace had an agenda being there, and that is to tell the world the truth of what is happening.

Why should Greenpeace be believed? Greenpeace have been caught out lying before, who says that they are telling the truth now?

So put the truth somewhere in the middle between GreenPeace and the Japanese government. That still leaves you with one hell of a mess and many more people in danger than has been admitted to by official sources. This whole thing may seem far away and of little danger to many of us who are not near Japan until you stop and think about our own reactors on the west coast. Do you think that our own reactors are as prepared for an EQ as Japan's?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I read somewhere that there is a multi billion dollar Nissan plant 25km from the reactor and Japan is loathe to condemn it? Anybody seen this info? I passed this video on to one of my friends who is a nuclear engineer,lets see what he has to say about it? I'll report back his thoughts. Anybody got any info on any major industries close to this reactor please share it here,lets investigate this a little for the people of Japan. Also wouldnt any cars assembled there be contaminated?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If those readings are real and people are indeed living in places with those kind of readings and being exposed to those readings daily.. they have already picked up enough radiation that is going to cause some serious side effects and death is on its way prety quick.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
and those government bastards aren't telling them a thing about it.....But, at least we know our Saviour , Barry Seotoro would tell us if it is getting over here..But we're safe because he said it can't get across the ocean...Thank you Barry..We love you !!! See Ya in Hell.....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Oh by the way the radiation reading ain't CPM it is measured as CPS in this video, but it is still pretty high, I wonder how high that 9999 cps reading would be as cpm because that meter can't go over that with cps range.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Yeah it's great how the media and government downplays any real threat to the public. Especially since it can't be seen or immediately felt. I hate to think how our gov't will react to similar catastrophic events when they hit this country.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikkun
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Oh by the way the radiation reading ain't CPM it is measured as CPS in this video, but it is still pretty high, I wonder how high that 9999 cps reading would be as cpm because that meter can't go over that with cps range.

Thanks for pointing that out. I did become aware of it but passed the 4 hour edit. I do not doubt these readings as being fabricated or false. This is the read deal here folks... the Japanese Government is the one who is lying.

Prove me wrong!

<< 1   >>

join