It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11;11 Whaaaat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bartibog
reply to post by holtdani

Great job and awesome research!
Still have no explaination as to why I or anyone else still see 11:11 all the time....Could you possibly find out?

Im not sure about people that seem to see the number everywhere, my problem is I am so forgetfull
and I just dont seem to notice these smaller things, I am very sure others do tho, It seems the be very weird
In some way the numbers seem to be interacting with our conciousness, I mean 1 or two 11's and the theory
is not so strong, I mean the things I have researched all include the numbers 11:11, You can see by the list
it is very detailed in the extent to which the numbers seem to be present, I mean, try and make the same amount
of 11's matches out of things that have happened in your life? i have just tried it, nothing adds up to 11.
Really concluding this it is unexplainable really, ummm, it kind reminds me of the matrix movie and, underlying rules/ a 'error' or 'crash' The extent to which the combinations fit in this circumstance it much much much much
less odds than the lottery for example that only takes 36 numbers into consideration, This is taking years and years and concious events into concideration, the odds are billions and trillions to one is it not?

edit on 1-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by holtdani
Im sorry this maybe the wrong subject area I wasnt sure, was checking out the 11;11 anomilies around 9/11

Now I am pretty sure all these Facts are correct and was wondering if any knows why?

August 11, 1999, 11;11am Some kind of eclipse
December 21 2012 11;11am eclipse and mayan predictions
we are moving into age of Aquarius, the 11th astrophysical sign
21, 12, 2012 = 2+1+1+2+2+1+2 = 11
sun spot cycle = 11 years

1111 x 1111 = 1234321 = a pyramid
3 3
2 2
1 1

Binary 11 = 3 , 3rd degree mason,33 trinity = 33/3 =11
9/11 Wtc destroyed
Buildings stood like 11
9/11= 9+1+1 = 11
9/11 = 111 days until end of the year
flight 11
flight 11 crew = 11
New york = 11th state U.S constitution
9/11 = 11 years from 2012
1992 - 2012 = age of transition
1992 - 9years -- 2001 -- 11 years --- 2012 = 9/11 = 11
Wtc began building 1966, finished 1977 = 11
9/11 1990 = George major gave a speech on a new world order
9/11 1941 pentagon began construction
11/11 = rememberence day

English crown first established year 1111
Anglo french coron
Latin corona

new york City = 11 letters
Afghanistan = 11 letters
Ramsin Yusab terrorist in 1993 threatened to bomb WTC = 11 letters
George W Bush 11 Letters
Flight 11 carrying 92 passengers , 9+2=11
flight 77 - 65 passengers = 6+5 = 11
911 is Americas emergency line = 11
Total number of victims in hijacked planes = 254 = 2+5+4=11
Madrid bombings 03/11/2004 = 3+1+1+2+4 = 11
Madrid bombings = 911 days after WTC = 11
U.S eagle that is highly known to be a U.S symbol, shows up in great detail n verse 9.11 of the koran
And type The flight number Q33NY into word font wingdings ???
I cant work this out???
any help

RIP Rik Clay

very much respect to this guy!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The secrets of an Age of occultism, gotta love 'em!
You figure this all out and you'll probably regret it, you do realise that I hope!
Ignorance being bliss and all.

Either way, please be aware that your mind is a fragile thing and such mental juggling is oft prone (if not designed) to make the best of us go varying degrees of insane when we repeatedly fail to comprehend what is seemingly right there infront of us.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
From Decoz:

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality. The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

www.decoz.com...

A double number such as 11 is also called a master number because it denotes mastery of the qualities of the single number it represents.

For instance the 1:

Unity, Beginning, , Focussed concentration, Goal-striving, Action, Independence, Originality, Courage, Invention, Leader, Self-reliant, Ambition, Pioneer , Will, Conscious Mind, Positive.

Correspondence Tables
Tarot The Magician
Astrology Sun, Aries, Mars, Mercury, Uranus
Rune Ansuz
I Ching #1 Ch'ien
Tree of Life Kether, Crown, (Will) Kingdom (10)
Hebrew Letter Aleph, Yod
Shamanism Monkey, Unicorn
Element Fire/Sun
Alchemy Gold
Aura All colors
Colors Red, yellow, orange, gold
Gemstone Ruby, Garnet, Diamond
Musical Note Middle C
Plane A,J-Mental, S-Emotional Temperament A-Creative/Inspired J,S-Dual/Mutable
Months January, October
Week Day Sunday

www.numberquest.com...

11:11 is like any other symbol, it can be harnessed for the light or for the dark. It appears so much in Illuminati operations because they are harnessing it's power for their own selfish ends.
edit on 2-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
11:11 Coincidence or not?

Lots of threads on this phenomenon.

In the earlier thread above I posted my thoughts on exactly what 11:11 might be, although the thread died, maybe not enough people are that worried about it (yet).

I do think there is something "real" about it, and that something like it has happened before. Unfortunately, in my examination of this prior phenomenon, it appears that the government may have it's fingerprints all over it.

11:11 could be the personally experienced "evidence" that an individual can see for themselves, that our governments are literally messing with our minds.

JR

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I would say, rather than trying to understand a few tidbits of synchronicity try to understand synchronicity itself. Then go from there. Here are some books.

Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle
Synchronicity: The Bridge Between Matter and Mind
Jung on Synchronicity and the Paranormal

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join