It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proto-Prediction: "A Future by Design" Quantum Dynamics And Life's Infinite Potential

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
PART ONE, INTRODUCTION
Note: This will be an attempt to look at some at the implications of one of the most amazing areas of, debate, insight and potential today; Quantum Dynamics. The implications as alluded to in the above are unimaginable, the potential for good is unquestionable but since this field has institutions, corporate, private, even very rich individuals, plus naturally, governments world wide, every "alphabet soup" agency and the most critical groups you never heard of falling all over themselves, each other and us. All seek the ultimate power, ultimate control. That if one can predict specific future events? Many believe control is what you get, very god like from predicting currency fluctuations, wars, earthquakes, but some points are not it seems so obvious. Just what really dictates history and events is beautifully told by historian; James Burke in his 1980's program, "Connections" He points out it doesn't happen at all like we think it does. History that is, and history is to me as much the future, as the so called past. But what I think is the most amazing point? If you know the quantum concept bi-locality, and how the experimenter will in effect control the end result of any experiment, when at this (quantum) level, it's fortunate so many don't yet see how to "connect the dots" see It's ALL connected, what happens at the Quantum levels ripples through others, and that process is not "one way". Quantum is anything but "linear". And that means nothing else in the end is either.

A great many with vast resources, and intentions from the most noble, to anything but. All are into this so many big-time. Time to let loose the potential that only a democratic society can. I respect the sacredness of the individual, human dignity, and know our problems many we make but all must be solved. Or were all dead. I believe, "The future" even history itself is a seething blend of one unfolding creation. Forget time, or even the concept of distance. We can't separate in our minds one from the other, as both are related. It's just not important, and a lot people and by no means just me believe its (time) the biggest con ever.

The good news is the potential for the very early manipulation of future time, Anyone not aware of this experiment and in the loop would notice anything odd, at least not in most cases. This seems close to certain. And is just one way to avoid one type of paradox. But even "actualized future change" it's already happened. Notice what? The better news the only reason I would dare say anything about this is it seems quite clear: Call it nature the "radical, violent change of state" the kind of stuff that despots dream of is the antithesis of the "real laws" of the universe. A safety valve? Perhaps. But bad things happen and I can't tell you why, but I do know it involves balance, in a multi-dimension, timeless expression of "State-of-what is any localized spacial-topograpic texture, or nature" It's all part of a Universe, spacial fields themselves that seem aware, alive but not entombed in a concept of ego-self. Not localized awareness perhaps. This is an article that lives and breaths with only others contributing ideas both "open secrets and open questions" And just your opinion which is never "just any opinion". I will do my best to present my perspective and ideas including certain technologies on a very complex concept, one that seems "so right in that it's only part of nature"

Some definitions and initial places for information, including list of publications in next post. END of PART ONE

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle implies that we are really not that good at predicting the microscopic, or even macroscopic world for that matter. These lines are even more blurred when we consider that the observer has a degree of impact on the thing it is observing. Quantum Dynamics reminds us that nature has a say in what is happening as we observes itself and us. Quantum computing and communications will, no doubt, be the next giant leap forward for our own creations of our own reality. The problem arises when we lack the wisdom to use the knowledge with the mind of loving-kindness to others and preservation of our humanity. I will assume God will have something to say if we are as sloppy with quantum dynamics as we are with everything else.

I think it is best summed up in the Emerald Tablet by Hermes:

1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

Hermes also says, "He is God because of His power; Creator because of His activity and Father because of His Supreme Good. As He is that power, He transcends all created things. As He is that power in activity, He comes to be all things...We must come to know these two: the created and the Creator;...In all you think and all you hear, be mindful of these two and realize that these two are all; do not be perplexed about anything; what is above or below, what is divine, what is subject to change, or what lies deep within; for all things are these two, the created and the Creator, but it is impossible to separate one form the other, for there cannot be a Creator without that which is created; both are in fact the same thing. Therefore, one cannot be divided from the other, anymore than it can be divided from itself."

Quote from p. 72, The Way of Hermes

Originally posted by arbiture
PART ONE, INTRODUCTION
Note: This will be an attempt to look at some at the implications of one of the most amazing areas of, debate, insight and potential today; Quantum Dynamics. The implications as alluded to in the above are unimaginable, the potential for good is unquestionable but since this field has institutions, corporate, private, even very rich individuals, plus naturally, governments world wide, every "alphabet soup" agency and the most critical groups you never heard of falling all over themselves, each other and us. All seek the ultimate power, ultimate control. That if one can predict specific future events? Many believe control is what you get, very god like from predicting currency fluctuations, wars, earthquakes, but some points are not it seems so obvious. Just what really dictates history and events is beautifully told by historian; James Burke in his 1980's program, "Connections" He points out it doesn't happen at all like we think it does. History that is, and history is to me as much the future, as the so called past. But what I think is the most amazing point? If you know the quantum concept bi-locality, and how the experimenter will in effect control the end result of any experiment, when at this (quantum) level, it's fortunate so many don't yet see how to "connect the dots" see It's ALL connected, what happens at the Quantum levels ripples through others, and that process is not "one way". Quantum is anything but "linear". And that means nothing else in the end is either.

A great many with vast resources, and intentions from the most noble, to anything but. All are into this so many big-time. Time to let loose the potential that only a democratic society can. I respect the sacredness of the individual, human dignity, and know our problems many we make but all must be solved. Or were all dead. I believe, "The future" even history itself is a seething blend of one unfolding creation. Forget time, or even the concept of distance. We can't separate in our minds one from the other, as both are related. It's just not important, and a lot people and by no means just me believe its (time) the biggest con ever.

The good news is the potential for the very early manipulation of future time, Anyone not aware of this experiment and in the loop would notice anything odd, at least not in most cases. This seems close to certain. And is just one way to avoid one type of paradox. But even "actualized future change" it's already happened. Notice what? The better news the only reason I would dare say anything about this is it seems quite clear: Call it nature the "radical, violent change of state" the kind of stuff that despots dream of is the antithesis of the "real laws" of the universe. A safety valve? Perhaps. But bad things happen and I can't tell you why, but I do know it involves balance, in a multi-dimension, timeless expression of "State-of-what is any localized spacial-topograpic texture, or nature" It's all part of a Universe, spacial fields themselves that seem aware, alive but not entombed in a concept of ego-self. Not localized awareness perhaps. This is an article that lives and breaths with only others contributing ideas both "open secrets and open questions" And just your opinion which is never "just any opinion". I will do my best to present my perspective and ideas including certain technologies on a very complex concept, one that seems "so right in that it's only part of nature"

Some definitions and initial places for information, including list of publications in next post. END of PART ONE

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle implies that we are really not that good at predicting the microscopic, or even macroscopic world for that matter. These lines are even more blurred when we consider that the observer has a degree of impact on the thing it is observing. Quantum Dynamics reminds us that nature has a say in what is happening as we observes itself and us. Quantum computing and communications will, no doubt, be the next giant leap forward for our own creations of our own reality. The problem arises when we lack the wisdom to use the knowledge with the mind of loving-kindness to others and preservation of our humanity. I will assume God will have something to say if we are as sloppy with quantum dynamics as we are with everything else.

I think it is best summed up in the Emerald Tablet by Hermes:

1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

Hermes also says, "He is God because of His power; Creator because of His activity and Father because of His Supreme Good. As He is that power, He transcends all created things. As He is that power in activity, He comes to be all things...We must come to know these two: the created and the Creator;...In all you think and all you hear, be mindful of these two and realize that these two are all; do not be perplexed about anything; what is above or below, what is divine, what is subject to change, or what lies deep within; for all things are these two, the created and the Creator, but it is impossible to separate one form the other, for there cannot be a Creator without that which is created; both are in fact the same thing. Therefore, one cannot be divided from the other, anymore than it can be divided from itself."

Quote from p. 72, The Way of Hermes

Originally posted by arbiture
PART ONE, INTRODUCTION
Note: This will be an attempt to look at some at the implications of one of the most amazing areas of, debate, insight and potential today; Quantum Dynamics. The implications as alluded to in the above are unimaginable, the potential for good is unquestionable but since this field has institutions, corporate, private, even very rich individuals, plus naturally, governments world wide, every "alphabet soup" agency and the most critical groups you never heard of falling all over themselves, each other and us. All seek the ultimate power, ultimate control. That if one can predict specific future events? Many believe control is what you get, very god like from predicting currency fluctuations, wars, earthquakes, but some points are not it seems so obvious. Just what really dictates history and events is beautifully told by historian; James Burke in his 1980s program, "Connections" He points out it doesn't happen at all like we think it does. History that is, and history is to me as much the future, as the so called past. But what I think is the most amazing point? If you know the quantum concept bi-locality, and how the experimenter will in effect control the end result of any experiment, when at this (quantum) level, it's fortunate so many don't yet see how to "connect the dots" see It's ALL connected, what happens at the Quantum levels ripples through others, and that process is not "one way". Quantum is anything but "linear". And that means nothing else in the end is either.

The good news is the potential for the very early manipulation of future time, Anyone not aware of this experiment and in the loop would notice anything odd, at least not in most cases. This seems close to certain. And is just one way to avoid one type of paradox. But even "actualized future change" it's already happened. Notice what? The better news the only reason I would dare say anything about this is it seems quite clear: Call it nature the "radical, violent change of state" the kind of stuff that despots dream of is the antithesis of the "real laws" of the universe. A safety valve? Perhaps. But bad things happen and I can't tell you why, but I do know it involves balance, in a multi-dimension, timeless expression of "State-of-what is any localized spacial-topographic texture, or nature" It's all part of a Universe, spacial fields themselves that seem aware, alive but not entombed in a concept of ego-self. Not localized awareness perhaps. This is an article that lives and breaths with only others contributing ideas both "open secrets and open questions" And just your opinion which is never "just any opinion". I will do my best to present my perspective and ideas including certain technologies on a very complex concept, one that seems "so right in that it's only part of nature"

Thanks for your feedback. By the way, I find your avatar name interesting... What seems the main point is more a concern about "playing God" ( correct me if wrong, I don't like to say: "He really meant this... I hate that.) A point you make, is "You cannot separate one from the Creator" and I am in total agreement. My basic premise is the Universe, or Creator if you will is ONE Living Organism, and that includes us of course, but more on that later. First of all I do not identify the monotheistic God as an embodied super massive ego, the ancients in my view and others who think of "gods, goddess, and others" "Greek like gods" in that they were in effect like us but and with a temper, and "magical powers". That sounds much more as trying to explain aspects of nature because "we must have pissed off The Man" Humans are pitiful and petty, I do not accept a God "just like us, just a higher tax bracket" Thats like the entity "Q" from Star Trek, TNG. Thats also the basic paternalistic God of the three major monotheistic faiths. I pass. Lets look at some realities, and what God "may say", or do about them and why I (1: I don't feel "I'm playing God" because friend, just exactly HOW do you do that anyway? I'm not qualified, and don't pretend to be. (2: I do believe in a Universe that embodies a post spacial, non-locality that is aware but I don't believe in the sense of Him "glancing down on us from ["there"] from time to time" That local, and an ego-locus "point" Limitations for many this only one reason, because distance and time (that "T" non-word again...) don't apply hence there is by all means awareness, "but not invested-in-a-SELF" as we are.

I will get into aspects of the Quantum Mind, or Neuroquantology and you might want to check the field out. There is uninhibited examination of every possible thing spiritual, OBE's NDE's, religious ecstasy et el, and my favorite major theme: The "mind" is not entirely localized with in the bony plates of the skull. This is not as weird as it seems, a simple EEGs need not drill into the brain matter to pick up the effects on the electro-magnetic scale (EMS) I think the actions and some interesting concepts of thought point to a lot more happening "outside the brains zip code". I will get in to the "communications morphological change" with in the brain, and why if you really want to know thought, don't just stop after looking at the actions of neurons and extrapolating it to some "super sized bunch of neurons a chip". So much more is going on. I only become interested and amazed at not only the implications of Quantum Dynamics, but it's interconnectedness and effect perceived at our level of physics because of the quantum events observed in biological process's.

Most important to me is if there is a potential to be made aware of this field in a way that might be useful, I no more reject out of hand it as a legitimate field of inquiry then was the study of anatomy, reporting astronomical observations, or the many other "going into areas we have no right to". Bull. What we do not have a right to do is use what we find out as one more tool over others. As mentioned in my brief opening there are "paradox inhibitors" of nature that seems to prevent a "meltdown" with certain aspects that involve quantum event actualization, but it will take time to go into that. Please let me know by UTU, the names, publisher, of and areas you cover in your books, I would like to check them out. Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the
People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I don't understand, Are you saying I should fear the truth as best I can understand it? Reality as we know it, this to shall pass. I embrace the future because only I and we control it. Perhaps my own poem will help: "When the fires at my back told me dive now, into the deep water or you will burn to death, I leaped into water, water filled with Sharks, and many venomous creatures. I knew before I hit the water, this won't be pretty, but is all you got if you want to live. But even while stung, and struck by teeth very deep into my temporal self, that seemed like the size of shot glasses. After all that, somehow, I was still though bleeding badly, and my lungs bursting, yet by what kindness, I was very much, alive. And I intended to stay that way. I am still here am I not?"

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I thought quantum mechanics was the idea that the observer chooses the reality he lives in by the act of observing what he wants to see in reality.

Or that on the most basic fundamental level of physics we control matter by observing it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by one-question
I thought quantum mechanics was the idea that the observer chooses the reality he lives in by the act of observing what he wants to see in reality.

Or that on the most basic fundamental level of physics we control matter by observing it.

In effect, it would seem so. Perhaps Neuroquantology has some insight. As we "invent" our future through the manifestation and actualization of our thoughts. Thats just for starters. May be much greater in it being non-temporal, and non-localized. "Non-localized" means in effect time and distance are meaningless. Bi-locality for example is "basic quantum". Its the next step beyond the 4dimensional limitations of relativity. I hope some back ground, and definitions will help guide me in writing this. We really do make it up as we go... You the others who read this can decide if I'm totally crazy. A "little crazy", hell at least I've never been called boring. Weird but fun... And the issue of time being an artifact of (momentum, in my view) of our minds and bodies operating in "our" physical state, at least in a way our minds can make sense of, for now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Promised some definitions, so lets begin (every body dance... Yeah I have a strange sense of humor)

Quantum Dynamics-Meso Dynamics-Classical Dynamics (Physics) This is the back ground concerning the world of 4D out of 5 to 7 or 10, dimensional physics, thats pretty much accepted, per say. (The "meso-dynamic"area is the "tunnel" between the quantum and classical level of physics, and the one I think is the key to "changing events") The "beyond 4dimensional physics" is what I mean by "no longer weird," but very serious science, and if one does "not fall off a cliff", in "classical physics" Then its fun. And no one will have to hose off the stains...

Neuroquantology- A fantastic realization that the "mind" is quantum. We have seen not just evidence of telepathy, (No, wait for it...) How do identical twins sense whats going on at the time with the other? And hard core evidence of photosynthesis having quantum events as part of the (biological) process. See "The Journal of Neuroquantology" its available on the net. Check out the connection between "Photosynthesis and Quantum Dynamics" in "pysorg.com" I will provide the specific reference.

See "echolocation and information science", a good place to start is IEEE, you can find that and other very cool stuff on the ", ieee" site also on the net. Do a Bing search, or if you don't like being tracked, (unless you get into "the poor mans WMP's", in which case the DOD et el; will and should tag you) go to in-quick, or you can start with Bing, "in/quick, IN QUICK, etc I will give a further detail on said source of non-dangerous or non-classified info regarding other sources later. I often (still) stutter, so if I repeat words, or mis-spell very badly, spell checker is not a miracle worker, and oddly do not find repetitive words "tagged" I apologize. Other articles will include "Prediction" and I will provide the Journal and the details.

The best general science reference site coordinates and will provide very effective summaries: "physorg.com" Go and enjoy this site. It is fabulous. Much more very soon but its late...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I would like to quote extensively from a paper and other research reprinted and reported in "physorg.com" (www.physorg.com... 9/27/2010) The article in physorg.com is; "Search for the bridge to the quantum world" "A team of Arizona State University researchers believe they've opened a door to a clearer view of how the common, everyday world we experience through our senses emerges from the ethereal quantum world". [As mentioned our world is called the classical world...] "The quantum world is the world of of the elemental building block of matter, atoms. Atoms are a combination of neutrons, protons, and electrons bound to a nucleus by electrical attraction. But most of an atom, more then 99% is empty space filled with invisible energy". "... The way we experience ourselves and other things in the classical world is really just a "figment of our imagination shaped by our senses", explains ASU regents Professor David Ferry. "For more then a century scientists and engineers have struggled to come to a satisfactory conclusion about the missing link that bridges the classical and quantum worlds and enables a transition from mostly empty space to to that we experience with our senses"

One proposed scenario based on these questions was investigated in a dissertation written by Adam Burke to earn his doctorate in electrical engineering in 2009 from ASU's Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. "The result was recently published in "Physical Review Letters", quoted in physorg.com. It describes the transition from quantum to classical world as a "decoherence"** process that involves a kind of evolutionary transition somewhat analogous to Darwin's concept of natural selection. The authors built on two theories called decoherence and quantum Darwinism, both proposed by Los Alamos National Laboratory researcher Wojciech Zurek. The decoherence concept holds that many quantum states "collapse" into "broad diaspora" or "dispersion" while interacting with the environment.* Through a selection process, other quantum states arrive at a final stable state, called a pointer state, which is "fit enough", think Darwin's survival of the fittest, to be transmitted through the environment without collapsing. Burke teamed with Ferry Professor of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Tim Day recently earned his PhD in electrical engineering from the school, Gil Speyer research scientist for for engineering schools' High Performance Computing Initiative, also Brian Bennett, material scientist Naval Research Laboratory.

[My view here is the only possible event state that affects our classical level of physics, is the most robust "contender" and there is perhaps a basic struggle to see which (quantum level) reality imposes itself on our reality. The deck is indeed stacked, but only in favor of that which is most capable of full and to us the most rational expression in a world where time "fills in" for us, and other life forms in our dimension, as a way to link space, and change in a coherent manner. It is the perception of cause and effect. One must to us follow the other, or we get a tad crazy.] [Also concepts like "quantum collapse" might be viewed as an event of "order, asymmetric flutter then turbulence, chaos, I consider chaos a form of symmetric order, just not on the classical level, then reorganization back to order, or symmetry at least for us]. Will finish quoting this article and more of my dull interpretations in a moment...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Continuing from the physorg.com/news197266420.html 9/27/2010. Please note, my comments, views are written w/in "[ to ]" Key words/terms: Decoherence, collapse, dispersion or "broad diaspora", final stable states, pointer state, transition, macroscopic scale in the classical world, scanning gate microscopy, diamond state, transition state. [ I have stated many times that "noise" isn't. Now there is hard core evidence even using the application of "noise" in digital 2d, or 3d non-morphic as in static physical devices, where as the brain and bio-informatics does not know "hardware or software" they are in biology the same. This fact that "digital stuff" is being looked at I certainly thought so, but I had no idea about this research. Do yourself a favor, this is not meant as my typical smart ass attitude, but this gives us an awakening of ideas, and that allows each of us to build on what any of us knew, and when we share, we grow powerful. The Discover dedicated magazine; The Brain", Spring 2011 on sale according to the hard copy I picked up at a newsstand, "to be displayed until June 28, 2011". Articles include: "Your 6th sense (and 7th and 8th), "Can we slow time (ok, this is more about speeding up the brain by the so called "car accident effect", that weird slow motion, where I think we are flooded with basic super-stress survival compounds like adrenaline, cortisol, nor-epinephrine. You think time slows down and who knows for sure but my money is on the fact YOU are speeding up. As well as reaction to an unknown.)

But on page 22, "The power of NOISE", written by Douglas Fox. He describes "neuro-morphic chips" (aaagggh!) OK, if this really works, and it will just based on success here, and the logic behind it. The gentleman behind the technology knows that noise in digital technology can be used to "augment and clean-up" the infernal nature of modern computers and communications technology; We strive for no error, no noise, and thats one reason our computers are as truly smart as a door knob. The man with such insight?, A West African immigrant from Ghana; Kwabena Boahen, at Stanford University. At conclusion to this I will mention insight, if it works at all, I came up based on the asymmetric left-right brain hemispheres, to check out a way to play with noise as a stabilizing factor. And you can use a modest computer of the present day to try...]

Sorry to digress, but I warned you I'm not linear. Back to concluding my quote of the "physorg.com" article that referenced other articles; "The single states with the lowest energy can then MAKE HIGH ENERGY COPIES of THEMSELVES, that can be transcribed by the Darwinian process AND OBSERVED ON THE MACROSCOPIC SCALE OF THE CLASSICAL WORLD" The experiments arose from using advanced scanning gate microscopy to obtain image's of what we call quantum dots" [Recall my saying that a basic identified state, a potential of information may be thought of as a point of change? So they say dots, or points, its not presented very clear for my infantile mind. No doubt it would be less painful if I had a formal physics background.] Burke, now doing his post-doc at the University of New South Wales, Australia explains: "Imagine the quantum dot as a billiard table in which the quantum point contacts are the two openings through which a ball could enter or leave the dot , the interior walls of the dot act as bumpers. If there was no friction on the table, a billiard ball w/an initial trajectory would bounce off these walls until eventually finding an exit and leaving the dot (this is the decoherence part) "

"Or it might find a trajectory that does not couple to the openings and be a surviving pointer state, what is called a diamond state" [Now that part makes sense to me the "diamond state" reference seems an attempt to create a spacial or relative reference area for the purpose of distinguishing one "change agent, or information isolated point" from another] They mention that "in the isolated classical trajectory, and the build up of an electron wave functions amplitude along that trajectory, is referred to as the scared wave function. [Again to me this is saying "amplitude" is one way to make comparative reference to the energy imparted to a "change agent" or point that represents information, which to represent an identifiable "point of change", call it information must have momentum. No change, no movement, then nothingness.] "To experimentally measure these scars [is that change as wave function, or the possible soliton that embodies/transfers a "key" to facilitate transfer of energy between two points? Or as I think might be the case the spacial concept and point of change is in an odd way one and the same. Just as an explosion that is 100% efficient transfers the energy and its signal, lets say an information dense coded energy burst, an abrupt and rapid combustion which is what an explosion is signature to the "space" it must be part of]. "Change in motion" What is not explained is what that exactly defines. " The term "perturbation"; means?, alteration, transfer of energy, momentum variation, what? Help me Obi Wan...

[The data from the article I quoted, not the same as the Discover magazine; "The Brain" from physorg.com reprints and compilation; (bless you, I will send a nice card to the physorg.org staff, your magazine is just assume... Don't be sad, the gang at "The Brain" gets one also... I am cheap but I hope I do try to exhibit some class.] Important points; "Decoherence is that infinite brief event and space that is the critical state or identifiable state-of-change from one to another. Also can be viewed as a "phase transition". Now some purists may dilly my definitions, but I like things clearly explained, or I get a headache.

The brain's hemispheric asymmetry of both structure and communications is staggeringly effective, and the brain uses less energy then a laptop. It's incredible in it's logic, it works so well. I had an idea about a way to explore this in a simple computer with multiple cores. We all know the pathological fetish that is "synchronization". My acknowledged bigotry that favors biology (well, what should I call it?) said no, lets try this: Say you have six cores. I recommend synchronizing two of them, but not the rest. Of-set one 90 degrees, one between thirteen and another oh say twenty two degrees. One should be able to move its synchronization by a standard clock like mode, turn it in to a glorified clock, an expensive egg timer the last allow it to drift with out any direction. It chooses, and you might as my instincts tell me, allow it to do its own thing. Allow it to use the most demonstrable and effective cycling itself but not in a "typical synchronous mode". Play with the idea of timing the total and each core, the change of which using the needed dedicated components, between them. Don't filter any change at least not until you take the needed recorded data. Keep one core the holy of holy's, nothing will affect it. Let it take notes, whatever. The second core may be let loose, if it seems it might be of use. But then see by application both by asking simple mathematical problems, and then quantum algebraic problems. The later takes a mother of a lot of raw computer power. Usually. Then have some fun...

edit on 14/4/11 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Some additional reference's are included here, that point out the wide range of topics and disciplines that look at different aspects of information science, prediction, and communications: Reprinted in the online Journal; "arXiv.org" Under the category Non-Linear science>Chaotic Dynamics This is one aspect of economics that is benefiting from discoveries in the physical sciences. In this case adapting non-linear dynamics in a gas like model. Title: A Chaotic Approach to Market Dynamics; fr.arxiv.org... 8/5/2010 The authors are: Carmmen Pellicer-Lostao, Ricardo Lopez-Ruiz. This looks at a new field, "Econophysics" Another article in "Technology Review" wwqw.technologyreview.com... Title: "Predictive Modeling Isn't Magic" A Q&A session with Icosystems; Paolo Gaudiano 12/27/2010 Both use physical models to predict human behavior and individual and collective activity. In direct technological applications of quantum dynamics check: Title: "Quantum memory for communication networks of the future" www.physorg.com November 8, 2010 and "Quantum computer-tune in now: Atomic antennae transmit quantum information across microchip" www.physorg.com February 23rd, 2011 More soon.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The only way you or anyone will be convinced of the plasticity of time and distance will be to offer hard core proof, that by manipulating events on one level of physics, we can affect another. But the hard part is trying to prove it after the fact. One reason is we are hard wired to dismiss events as "unreal" (usually by being freaky enough to keep peoples mouth shut if they experience anything that "leave no dots to connect"). No one likes to be labeled a "nut". All societies have natural "governors" on how much one can deviate from the norm and not be seen as a threat. There is actually a way to do this. But like many "proofs" at first it won't seem obvious. I gave a lot of thought to this. Nature seems to prevent the creation ether by accident or design of a "catastrophic cascade paradox" In one sense, that means the altering of a change agent that we have effect on, that would somehow destroy for us the illusion of linear events, and indeed its an illusion. But it seems vital to our sense of "normality". If a broken bottle that fell off a table suddenly "coalesced" and now whole leaped back on the table, what would your reaction be? I have been made aware of, but not actually allowed to see the data itself (party pooper's) of highly secret studies that in effect asked that very question. Even performing "magic tricks" to make the "impossible" seem for a moment "possible" The results were fascinating.

There have been studies (and expensive ones), on "how would the American people react to incontrovertible proof of the existence of other non-human intelligence's"? We are actually much more "insulated" from societal dislocation now, then we were just ten years ago. And this crowd is just going to love the reason why. It's because we trust ALL institutions private and public and PARTICULARLY GOVERNMENT LESS, then we did before. Lets put it his way. You are much more likely to believe a close encounter you experienced then if the "Alien"s" were to land on the White House Lawn. That is a fact. No doubt many would label it a "re-election trick" Now be honest out there, I KNOW a lot of you would. Ad to the fact certain human organizations have used "alien abductions" for a cover for God knows what, it quickly gets to the point they have to knock on your door ask for a cup of coffee and promise you can play "captain" on the bridge or whatever, for you to come close to buying "they" are very real.

Lincoln was only partially correct when he said "The people will believe a big lie much faster then they will believe a small lie" If that lie big or small fits with in the range or your "reality"? You'll buy it, big or small, you always have. But would it be possible to create a series of "marker like" paradoxes? One word that works for me when asked to explain just what is a paradox? It's a contradiction, but in the case of one big enough to translate across multiple levels of physics. From the quantum, to meso to our classical level.But because "size and energy" on one level of physics may resemble nothing on another level, the only possible place to influence both the quantum and classical level may be at the "translation junction" between the two, at the meso-dynamic level. This is in effect the world of the microscopic, small but malleable. The next post will provide more references and some very basic experiment's, (and yes YOU CAN try them at home).

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
TEST TEST...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Consider what psychologists call "magical thinking". To some it is the basis of all religions, of all "hunch's" and all that science has no way to prove. In short, those who buy "magical thinking", and that includes people who avoid the number "13" think the number "7" is lucky, carry a (hopefully fake) rabbit's foot on them, you see where I'm going here...To be blunt, to many in science (meaning that's how they, and I earn a living) such thinking is akin to a mild and (usually) harmless mental illness. I always thought that, because it was something the scientific method could not verify. I take the opinion of others very seriously, all the more the more radical an idea...

But I knew the "fact" that most myths have some basis in fact, that's how myth's become mythology. What if in the distant past, in particular before the bronze age, about 10,000 plus years ago we were more "in touch" with nature, in a way like the animals are because if we were not we could not have survived. But in a very short time we changed in a way that can only be called "immediate and explosive". Almost overnight, we fashioned metals, developed organized agriculture, that led to the concept of settlement's, then towns, then nation states. That made us "more efficient". But for what purpose or for whom? My next post will be an attempt to have anyone who wishes' try to explore "magical thinking".

See if you can affect change. It will not be intuitive, just the opposite. And it will be harmless. But it may open a door just a crack to see a room beyond. I will design these simple "no tool's required" experiments with care. Because I want you to discover what I think I have, but you have to be able to convince yourself of any result's.

Only now, with the very limited insight we are gaining on quantum mechanics, does it seem to understand what happens at that level, can directly effect what we experience on our level. Lets find out.

top topics

join