It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is no more than "Images On A Screen"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've always liked Mooji and several other Sages....Seems he knows how to put things in Perspective when things seem to be out of the norm. Mooji is a direct disciple of Sri Harilal Poonja, the renowned advaita master, or Papaji, as his followers call him. In late 1993, Mooji travelled to India. He had a desire to visit Dakshineswar in Calcutta where Sri Ramakrishna, the great Bengali Saint, had lived and taught. Just thought I would post this for people that might not know of him..He has been a real inspiration in my life and through knowing him I try to live in the Now...You have got to as there is nothing else but the now.....There is nothing you can do in the past or future...Things can only be done "NOW"......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Thank-you for sharing this video, I have spent the day discussing and worring about everything from "chemtrails, illuminati takeover, to murdered musicians....sigh.......and my spirit needed a breather....sounds so simple huh, staying in the now...letting things unfold as they will...no easy task for many of us.........Wishing the best to you and yours.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Thank you, this satsang was a welcome breath of calm in my day.

I love listening to gurus and teachers that leave those moments of complete stillness and peace in their talks. I think it is during those moments that the mind downloads the essence of the words, subtly shifting the "view from the window" of the self.

join