It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Presidential Chemtrail Budget Uncovered, Congress Exceeds Billions To Spray Populous Like Roa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
But they are not secret to us as we have know it all along....Right?

theintelhub.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is that what all that white stringy stuff that covered my house years back was?

I had no idea. But I think it was meant to spread out in the atmosphere and not get forced to the ground by a downdraft.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
WOW these number are outrages

An Updated Look at Aerosol Toxins – Part 1
By Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri –
Copyright © 2011 – All Rights Reserved
February 3, 2011

(Excerpt from Report)

A new preliminary draft report by ArizonaSkyWatch shows dramatic increases in heavy metals that simply do not belong in our air. NOTE: The level of Manganese is so shockingly high that ArizonaSkyWatch also included additional information about it (see below). This report will be posted online shortly.

This is only a preliminary overview of Arizona Air Particulates.

2010 Air Particulates
These figures indicate how many times they are over the allowable toxic limit:

Aluminum: 15.8

Antimony: 63.3

Arsenic: 418

Barium: 5.3

Cadmium: 6.0

Chromium: 6.4

Copper: 9.0

Iron: 43.5

Lead: 15.7

Manganese: 513.8

Nickel: 10.7

Zinc: 7.5

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
OMG, don't show this thread to Phage or Weedwhacker.
Chemtrails don't exist according to them

Nor according to this report. Have you read it yet? It's only a few pages long.

I don't see anything that remotely suggests that anything similar to what chemtrail theorists put forward is happening.

Perhaps someone could quote it?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
now here's ya a weird scenario.

what if Aliens carried diseases that would harm
or kill regular humans and the only way to make
our human bodies immune to these diseases was
to force these toxins on us to build up our immune
system and also to interject it into our seeds and plants
so our crops wouldn't fail when they made an appearance
(disclosure).

yea, doesn't sound like too good of a theory anyway.
lmao .... just wild speculation
but interesting

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Thanks for the information.

Ironically, over here in the UK it's been long well known about and generally accepted that chemtrailing/weather modification goes on in the US, but few seem willing to accept or even entertain the notion they could do it here too...possibly down to the fact that we've been repeatedly told it's essential for the US because of the lack of ozone there, whereas we never used to do nuclear bomb tests, so our ozone's fine...could be true, could be a load of bull, but it's a plausible reason to most folks so appeases any ideas they may have of looking deeper, I suppose.

Personally, until a week ago, I never thought it was something that happened in my area, until I saw about eight contrails which, over the course of around 15 hours, spread out to form wide, long 'wispy' clouds that pretty much covered the whole sky which created total cloud cover that lasted the whole day, continuing into the evening.

In just under 40 years of keen skywatching, I'd never seen that with my own eyes until last week...
edit on 1-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Nice post.

The most logical conclusion would be to include these metals in the actual fuel mix for the aircraft. Engine temperatures are realtively stable at crusing altitute, and would be an ideal means of dispersion. In short, you put it in the fuel, and the entire worlds airfleet becomes a personal crop dusters. It would not be hard for company like Esso to alter the mix, but the fuel safety inspectors would usually flag these contaminents. That is unless their tests protocals were restricted to particulate and water infiltration. Seems logical, if it were not so diabolical.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
These aren't chemtrails.

They are lovesprays from the gubbiment.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
OMG, don't show this thread to Phage or Weedwhacker.
Chemtrails don't exist according to them

ROTFL

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There's also some decent titbits in that AuroraGeoReport (if it's genuine) linked on that site about how they are allocating monies for geoengineering - modifying the weather - and what different means there are for more cost effective ways of doing this.
If true, then it's proof positive that it's being done, but doubtful you'll ever get the shills to stop from attacking you for posting - it's their job to discredit facts that could potentially embarrass or harm the establishment, of course, which is why they are here.
But, people paid to do such a thing and live on the sites that are known to leak this stuff?...surely that couldn't be true...

theintelhubradio.com... (pdf)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OP, your source is highly suspect.

But I wouldn't doubt this is going on...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Would anyone care to point out anything in the report in the OP (the actual report not the website the link takes you to) which indicates "chemtrails" as being part of a federal budget.

Seriously, cut and paste it into a post on this thread and show where it says it.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have to agree on this one, Im in the UK and when the Iceland volcano blew and we had a no fly zone i seen the most blue skys i have seen in my whole life (27years) And it was winter here, Now all i see is a hayzey skys and we in spring now..

top topics

join