It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to share your wisdom/Knowledge! Answer this questionnaire and spread your light.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
1 - Why do you think people are born in this planet?
spiritually, bacause ours sole want to be a pure and like as God and we loss out innocence, so our higher level/vibtration being (higher self) chose for our sole to come done here to the lower third vibration, which then were created earth and animals and man through some evolutions of course. OUr soul decided to come down to this vibration this lower frequency knowing the risk of losing ourselves/ soul but wanting to be like God......So long story short, we are here because our higher ego chose to be
2 - Do you think you were here before in another body?
yeas, it is quite possible my soul has had many life forms, go back to source come back and learn more and so on..
3 - Whats the meaning of difficulties?
Difficulties are for us to experience and overcome or else get weeded out. For we are to try and be like creator Gods, but the God of this universe is the life we are living now. As we passed down through the lower frequencies, vibrations, and dimensions, then we must experience trouble, loss, sadness and death. We must know life in the negative and positive form since the separation of ourselves into individuals into perhaps the 5th dimension.
4 - Do you think destiny exists? Is there things we have to go through? If yes, where is our free will? It is our destiny as I have maintained about. Our higher soul preplanned this for us, because here is where we will realize what God of this universe had seen and overcome and we as should are too trying to overcome these so we can be like her god.

5 - Do you think we should worry about things we cant control?
Well yes, we should worry, we are a species that doesnt often live instinctually

6 - Do you believe in helping people? Or, if we dont harm people, we just have to care of ourselves?
IHell Ya I believe in helping them, I was down to my last and gave it to Japans redcross fund., So far also an acoustic guitar version of a song I wrote for the is almost finished

7 - How do you deal with fear?
yes, I doo, I am clusterphobic, and I push myself more and more.
8 - We didn't create ourselves. We didn't choose the factors that shaped our personality (culture, genes, family, country, neighborhood, early life experiences, past lives experiences etc). Are we to blame for what we are/do? Is everybody innocent?Yep that sux is up!
THankds Marriagh

9 - Do you believe in punishment because the offenders deserve to pay? Or you think that penalties are a bad thing but needed to ensure order, also improving the criminals behavior.

10 - How from nothing was something created?

11 - Do you believe we are all god living, experimenting, evolving?

12 - Who are your "gurus"? (people who spread their message publicly and influenced you)

If you have other questions you like to answer fine, do it. If you just feel like answering some of them, its ok. Just spread your light.

Thank you

edit on 1-4-2011 by Manula because: To add another question (8)

edit on 1-4-2011 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

1 - Why do you think people are born in this planet?

The extremely narrow temperature bandwidth of Earth, and the nature of water within that very specific temperature range. More generally, the survival imperative and its impact on the event unit, the communal aspects of event matrixing, the carbon molecule's enormous capacity to store accessible information, and information's capacity to be affected by contextual ramification.

2 - Do you think you were here before in another body?

No. No one was. Experience is memory - even what is perceived as ongoing "now" experience (as that "now" is being loaded into the brain's short term memory). "Past life" memories are glimpsed by the brain through malfunctions in the short-term memory loading process, affected by other human being (non-corporeal) seeking access to that brain's data configuration center. These memories belong to the non-corporeal humans, and improperly become part of the data stream of the corporeal human brain. The brain itself can only associate the obvious memory-centric data bits as being what they are, but can't perceive where they actually came from. The confusion is inevitable.

3 - Whats the meaning of difficulties?

Corporeal existence is the human being's 2nd stage of gestation. All experience within the corporeal realm is part of that development process. Difficulties can build character and - when successfully overcome - can build confidence. Nothing is inherently bad. Everything has its positive and negative aspects. Military basic training is necessary if a soldier hopes to survive the job. Same principle.

4 - Do you think destiny exists? Is there things we have to go through? If yes, where is our free will?

Destiny is invented in retrospect by humans in honor of those who have achieved success or lived significant lives. In one sense it elevates these special people, but in another sense it strips them of their true achievement by giving the credit to predestination. "Damned with faint praise" is a term that comes to mind. The average person resents the fact that he/she is average. Destiny lays the blame for that curse on the head of God.

5 - Do you think we should worry about things we cant control?

Only if worrying distresses a person. Some people define themselves by their concerns and their worries. We each have our own string of Jacob Marley cash boxes that we've carefully chained together. Some people really love their worries.

6 - Do you believe in helping people? Or, if we dont harm people, we just have to care of ourselves?

I believe in the strength and security of the community - all for one and one for all. The human being feels most centered when it is part of an extended community. The Western notion of independence was taught to people by the rich and powerful to help ensure a divide and conquer strategic advantage against the massive percentages that would threaten that wealth and power if the notion had not been so successfully marketed to the Western mind. Americans are the most crippled by this notion, with most people assuming that the only form of human community that is morally acceptable is the smallest expression of human community - the nuclear family unit. This prevents the relatively sophisticated American from ever becoming a threat to those who will always take from him/her what they want, regardless of the impact of that net loss on the individual.

7 - How do you deal with fear?

I honestly don't experience fear. I don't think I have for decades.

8 - We didn't create ourselves. We didn't choose the factors that shaped our personality (culture, genes, family, country, neighborhood, early life experiences, past lives experiences etc). Are we to blame for what we are/do? Is everybody innocent?

The Nazi camp survivors included many children. Those children - by any reasonable psychological measure - should have been severely crippled for the rest of their lives, due to the horrors that they'd accepted as being the normal drudgery of life by the time they became old enough to know anything about life. They little monsters should have become a generation of seething psychopaths, but they didn't. Most went on to become mothers and fathers and people who worked for a living and led fairly normal lives.

The human Intellect seeks an inimitable Identity, and it uses the brain to accomplish its own creation of that Identity from one instant of corporeal existence to the next. We are each the product of our own design, and we have no one to blame if we allow that creation to happen as a result of default or as a result of the efforts of someone else's need to achieve their own inimitable Identity by crippling ours. The creation of self should be an active process for the Intellect. Too often, it's not.

9 - Do you believe in punishment because the offenders deserve to pay? Or you think that penalties are a bad thing but needed to ensure order, also improving the criminals behavior.

Depends on the punishment and the offense. This question is too general for a proper answer.

10 - How from nothing was something created?

If you can't believe that there is a primordial level of order and stable consistency, then I don't have anything to teach you concerning this question. If the notion of TRUE is not a concrete noption for you, then no one can ever explain how physical existence emerged. The first thing one needs to establish is the basic concepts of States of Being. If that can't be determined for the individual mind, then don't even bother with that question.

11 - Do you believe we are all god living, experimenting, evolving?

No. That notion is just mental masturbation. The logical requirements of progression and ramification debunk that notion. Of course, only for minds that embrace the concept of structure.

12 - Who are your "gurus"? (people who spread their message publicly and influenced you)

No one. My way of seeing reality is abhorrent to the teachings of literally every guru that exists or has ever existed. Religionists hate my point of view. Theoretical physicists roll their eyes. All the traditional geniuses dismiss my view as either irresponsible, too responsible, confusing, or sophomoric. I happen to be very comfortable that I have proven my case in a compiled and published format, and have no need for approval.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by LargeFries

Do you like to oppose what others say just to show yourself smarter? Do you believe in being better or worst than other people? I believe in competition with myself not with others. With others, i learn, share, play, love etc. I dont think people are better or worst than other people.

Thank you for replying. You asked me "Do you like to oppose what others say just to show yourself smarter?" I don't know why you chose to insult me. You perhaps feel I am smug and arrogant? I feel kind of bad. I spent much time carefully selecting my words to express my views, to share my thoughts and feelings.

Your question, "Do you believe in being better or worst than other people?" I do not measure myself against others. Better or worse can be many things - better looking, better education, better home. I am not competitive in sports, did poorly in school and we live in a very small, old home. I think I would enjoy having nicer things but if they meant that much to me I would pursue them, but I don't.

I too learn from others. That's why I am here, to learn and to share. Whether there are people better or worse depends how you view things. I have seen businessmen in nice suits treating waiters at a restaurant rudely, as if they are superior. This is sad and foolish. We are all children of the earth. But there are people who do terrible things, commit crimes. Their actions are unacceptable and they are generally looked down upon. Me, I know I am a nobody. Like most people I will go through life quietly.

If I compared the life of someone who worked hard to become a doctor against someone who robs banks for fun, it is obvious who is the good and who is the bad. People do tend to judge and classify. Caste and class systems exist in most all the societies of the world. It is not of my making,

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Well, i put those question because your answers seemed a little arrogant but i guess they weren't after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join