It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to share your wisdom/Knowledge! Answer this questionnaire and spread your light.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
1 - Why do you think people are born in this planet?

2 - Do you think you were here before in another body?

3 - Whats the meaning of difficulties?

4 - Do you think destiny exists? Is there things we have to go through? If yes, where is our free will?

5 - Do you think we should worry about things we cant control?

6 - Do you believe in helping people? Or, if we dont harm people, we just have to care of ourselves?

7 - How do you deal with fear?

8 - We didn't create ourselves. We didn't choose the factors that shaped our personality (culture, genes, family, country, neighborhood, early life experiences, past lives experiences etc). Are we to blame for what we are/do? Is everybody innocent?

9 - Do you believe in punishment because the offenders deserve to pay? Or you think that penalties are a bad thing but needed to ensure order, also improving the criminals behavior.

10 - How from nothing was something created?

11 - Do you believe we are all god living, experimenting, evolving?

12 - Who are your "gurus"? (people who spread their message publicly and influenced you)

If you have other questions you like to answer fine, do it. If you just feel like answering some of them, its ok. Just spread your light.

Thank you

edit on 1-4-2011 by Manula because: To add another question (8)

edit on 1-4-2011 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You sound just like my shrink lol

I hope you get some serious answers but boy are those questions delving :0)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To enjoy life

No

To learn and overcome your difficulties

No but I can see probable outcomes and make the most logical choose

No live in the moment

Yes

Embrace it

Not sure still pondering that question

Depends on the defendants background, if crime is committed in cold blood then they should pay

Ka is a circle

Were all ultimately part of nature

edit on 1-4-2011 by RandalFlagg because: spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

To evolve. Because this planet is a good training ground for our souls. We are courageous souls, we are willing to live hard worlds like this one because we want to evolve, try experiences so different from the peace and love that reign in our spiritual homes.

Yes. I believe in reincarnation. Each life is an opportunity to learn, live, help and evolve.

They are lessons to be learned, new lessons, or old ones, in this case there is karma , because the lesson was lived before but it was not leaned. The lessons do not stop showing up until we learn. Eventually we stop incarnating.

4 - Do you think destiny exists? Is there things we have to go through? If yes, where is our free will?

There is things we have to go through. There is a great plan for our life. We evolve if we learn, if we make the right choices. Free will is the freedom to choose what to do with the challenges brought to us.

We should be vigilant, see, analyse, but the only thing that counts in evolution is our actions. The only thing you have to fear is your actions/yourself. Why be afraid of the rest?

6 - Do you believe in helping people? Or, if we dont harm people, we just have to care of ourselves?

Yes. Nobody likes to leave alone in a cave so we should help each other. We should take care of ourselves and others.

Fear is not to be feared. If we accept life as it is, fear goes away. We fear what we reject. The only thing that counts in evolution is our actions. There is nothing to fear but our actions. Even these, we dont have to fear them because we can learn the lesson later. No worries.

8 - We didn't create ourselves. We didn't choose the factors that shaped our personality (culture, genes, family, country, neighborhood, early life experiences, past lives experiences etc). Are we to blame for what we are/do? Is everybody innocent?

Tough question. I Dont know... I think we are all inocent. Thats why everyone deserves to be loved, the good the bad... We are all GOD in action, living the gnagster in one body, the saint in the other etc etc.

9 - Do you believe in punishment because the offenders deserve to pay? Or you think that penalties are a bad thing but needed to ensure order, also improving the criminals behavior.

I believe penalties are a bad thing but needed to ensure order, also improving the criminals behavior. I believe in taking the actions needed to improve people and the world, penalties when needed to fulfill that goal.

I dont know. I guess existence always existed...

Yes. I believe we are one being, divided in trillions of particles, living, evolving, experiencing polarity, and all kind of things... enriching the existence

12 - Who are your "gurus"? (people who spread their message publicly and influenced you)

Michael Newton, Law of one, my girlfriend, my friends, (you know who you are)., David Wilcock (inspite all the BS he talks, he spreads a lot of light) George Kavassilas, Drunvalo, OSHO, astrology autors such as Stephen Arroyo, Liz Green.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

A: I believe the general consensus on human reproduction. Most of us result from standard sexual intercourse. I have no idea how many annual births result from additional medical assistance.

A: I use to philosophize along those lines but I now think that was just the siren song of my predecessors genetics within me. I am now as they were then; each has their time.

A: "difficulties" plural of difficulty. noun. something that is uneasy to accomplish, deal with, or understand.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
hmmmm....difficulties
better question would be if we had no difficulties in this life would we be better off?? My answer to that is...no. I think we become better human beings thru difficulties. Look at nature. I see struggles and difficulties everywhere. It makes for a more beautiful universe. All strugles and difficulties are just opportunity waiting...waiting for us as the human race to make the right choices and to seize the moment and make the most of it. Our difficulties can also have a compounding affect...think about it as you go thru a difficult time it is not only you that can benifit...you have a positive or negative impact on those directly and indirectly...example: I am presented with an opportunity/ difficulty... I respond negatively. Being a father I have noticed that my response will either show my son hope or defeat. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I fail miserably. My choice affects my son, same can be said for my wife, same can be said for my co-workers.....guess what I am saying difficulties are just an opportunity that if looked at can have a positive outcome....does'nt make them suck any less sometimes. Difficulties are nessesary for growth. This time we are living in is a wonderful time, even with all the garbage. What a great time to see the opportunities/difficulties. This is how I "choose" to view the world and I encourage my family in this way.......FIND THE OPPORTUNITIES TO HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON YOUR FELLOW HUMANS...............

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To experience.
I am everybody
To Experience
We choose to incarnate knowing exactly what we will experience. Free will happens before incarnation.
No
Do unto others as you would have done to you isn't enough.. I prefer who ever wants to be first, must put himself last.
4 - How do you deal with fear?
I fear nothing.
5 - We didn't create ourselves. We didn't choose the factors that shaped our personality (culture, genes, family, country, neighborhood, early life experiences, past lives experiences etc). Are we to blame for what we are/do? Is everybody innocent?
Everyone creates their own reality. Everyone can become enlightened.
6 - Do you believe in punishment because the offenders deserve to pay? Or you think that penalties are a bad thing but needed to ensure order, also improving the criminals behavior.
Punishment should fit the crime
6 - How from nothing was something created?
I don't know
7 - Do you believe we are all god living, experimenting, evolving?
Yes
8 - Who are your "gurus"? (people who spread their message publicly and influenced you)
Eckhart Tolle, Lao Tsu, Jesus, Buddha
If you have other questions you like to answer fine, do it. If you just feel like answering some of them, its ok. Just spread your light.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

A: I think destiny exists. Some is thrust upon us, some is of our own choosing.

For most Americans there is a plethora of things we have to go through. Education, growth, etcetera.

Free will is present. A youngster may not want to go to school but they are under the will of their parent/guardian. But that child still makes choices about what type of student they will be, what shirt they wear after school, what online game they are playing before going to bed at night.

A: I think we should strive to not worry regardless if a matter is or is not within our control. Worry is counter-productive. Worry wastes time and effort. Worry enables negativity. One should use their experience, rationalization, logic and if available, help, to soberly address the situation at hand. Weigh the positive and negative sides, make a decisive choice of action and don't look back.

A: I believe in helping people. Choosing the no harm / ourselves lifestyle sounds fine too.

A: I deal with fear in many ways because there are many fears to be dealt with.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

No condoms/didn't pull out in time.

Two bodies: sperm and egg. See question one for how they got together.

What's the meaning of this question? How about some context.

No.
Yes (doorways, mostly).
In my pants (oh, wait...you said will, not willie).

Absolutely. Great for the craziness factor.

Depends on what they're doing...cross the street, sure; build bombs, not so much.
I wish I could take care of myself, but big brother won't let me (and he rips me off while doing so).

I sneak up on it and yell "BOO!"

Depends on who you listen to.
Right up until they...you know (see question 1 again if necessary).

What if the offender's broke? Does he still have to pay? Does he get to go free if he can't?
Penalties are always a bad thing, because the banks/big businesses/big brother are the ones that apply them. And since THEY are the criminals, they do NOT improve the criminal's behavior (just the size of their "wallet").

Ask the Federal Reserve.

No idea what "god living" is, but we're all evolving (and we are NOT talking about that time I experimented in college...)

I think the better question is "who are your urugs? (people who you would never allow to influence you)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We enter this kindergarden/reform school hologram for various reasons, but its the hardest tests we endure wihtout our memories, of inequality with so much negativity and distortions around us, where everything is backwards, and the way inside us, our love, equality and light can be overgrown with the weeds, and distractions until we learn to take the world out of our eye and go within with unconditional love. Progression or sometimes temporal regression, and infinite chances to get it right.

My memories previous to here are off planet and of eutopia, so no.

We're tested every day, to progress our consciousness and recognize all as family.

We prearranged the journey, but still have free will and while in this journey its current time to us. But infinity is all at once around us, and our Infinite/Higher Self, has already walked our path, and so in a sense all is known as well, like a dvd hanging in its spot on the metaphorical shelf.

We're all born into scenes that are like a coloring book, with outlines, yet we're given crayons to color the scenes our way. Like the movie Groundhog Day a bit. If we go within and seek connection to Higher Self and All That Is Love and Goodness, the Family, the Adults, we will discover that we have an Infinite Potential, of Infinite Progression, and that in this we can shine a larger light than we thought possible, if we take the world out of our eye with unconditional love. The infinity of our consciousness and potential to infinite growth of the stars/light of our souls, is equal to the infinity around us and we can make a difference even if we were the only lights in a dark world searching for answers. Its a journey to discover this.

Love is where we are not, but concerns serving the other as an adult or teacher serves the little children. But at the same time, its from a position of equality and still being students and seeking to overcome our flaws and weaknesses as well, healing them.

With love and faith, in self, in others, the light within all under the masks, and Family. Knowing its all temporal.

Every step in the path led to this moment of incarnating now, and there are no coincidences. There was a team overseeing all our births and deaths and watching over. The school is highly interactive with regards to our frequency and permissions, so giving and lending a helping hand draws in our help, and more can be done to protect and bring more positivity into the world, including in policies of the leaders. The world is reflective of the state of our collective consciousness to some extent. While this can be said, karma and apathy towards others is the opposite of the tests in which forgiveness and healing and being kind and equal, and non controlling are the goals. Depends how you define innocent, we should see the purity and innocence and potential within all souls and yet not empower harm to other and self actions. But like kids who fall off their bikes over and over trying to ride without training wheels and often head first into the mud puddle we need to understand, the older siblings who can ride the bikes better are training to be guides, and should not harm their younger siblings even if they are acting from lack of love and hurting others.

There is a perfect consequence, or forgiveness and healing and infinite tries, within Infinity, depending on the things we cannot judge in anyone, their free will state,ie some are far less free than we an imagine trained in childhood abuse and mkultra or with conditions. If the control laws, and mile high regulations were removed, and justice existed to protect society from the most dangerous with healing and forgiveness as its goal this would be a big step up. We need to see things in a loving light, and find our forgiveness. We've all been there without knowing it in the cosmic schools. Forgiveness and non-retaliation is amongst some of our tests.

Infinity has no beginning and no ending, or it is Finite. If something can begin, it can end. It is the platform for everything and the biggest thing we can every study or think deeply on, for in Infinity you cannot measure anything, including "time", wherever you place the dot, guessing this is center, you discover the same infinite endless space exists in all directions. When you move the dot ahead and try to say, this must be 75%, you discover, oops, the same endless mass of infinity lies in all directions still, within and iwthout spiralling like infinite fractals, All At once. The infinity within a grain of sand, and atom is equal in endlessness as that within a star, and as that without everything. There is no measurement, no bigger/smaller, higher/lower, past/future save but for perceptions of our journey, and its all at once. Also there can be no singularities, in person, place or thing for that is Finite too. Infinity does infinite One-11111111111111........'s in everything and beyond our imagination for progression. Infininte Universes, matter mc2, infinite souls/consciousness progressing. And Higher Ups can reform energy into any holographic system, and there is only Love once out of the duality level of school. Unconditional service to others love. No one is lost there is a perfect plan for every child no matter what it seems. A whole infinite universe can be inserted into a grain of sand if needed, or atom, and its like our idea of digital holographic 3d technology taken to the idea of beyond billions of years ahead of us for those outside this cosmos, our Family.

We need to wrap our minds around our souls always having existed and each step of the metaphorical roll of film of our lives, each clip, is another us, and we're one of those clips.

Family doesnt like the word God/gods for we are humble and service to others. Equality and inverting the pryamid to the infinity family, and infinity is the answer. But if we wish to see God in the tests, what credo we believe is less important than seeing only love and weeding out bad instructions even in religions, using discernment. Seeing only the light squares. If I see God, this would be the Spirit of Love and Peace between us.

Budda and Yeshua show the way, amongst others, the ones who go within. But anyone who's light and love stirs my soul with recognition.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

A: Almost all people are to blame for what they are/do; there are exceptions. Most people 'come into their own' in their mid to late teen years. People rise above hardship and untoward circumstance every day. The realization of being responsible for who you are and what you do is an important life lesson.

No, no one is innocent. Innocence is a concept helpful to poets, authors and playwrights. As night has day and yin has yan, mankind faces many dualities.

A: No to both parts. Discipline is part of life. Correction of error, to be effective, must be understood by the offender. If the offender cannot see their error and is unable to atone in reflection, the punishment has not served the needs of the victim nor the offender. In America punishment has been used against offenders for a long time without improving criminal behavior. The method and fashion in which offenders are meted punishment quite often results in progression of their decay rather than improvement of the person.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

lololololol

Humor is good!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Come on guys, my natural language is portuguese, so sorry about the bad english, i´m trying!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

A: Because this planet is perfect for life - we are the perceivers and therefore if we were anywhere else but a perfect place the perception would not work.

A: We are energy, reality is relative - we are everybody at the same time, The body we think we own is just the one we are currently perceiving.

A: Difficulties again is perception, what is difficult for one is easy for another. Difficulties are simply the events which are the hardest test for us.

A: Destiny exists if you percieve it to exist, it does not exist if you do not percieve it to exist. Not percieving it to exist does not mean it does not exist in the grand shcheme - but simply in your perception, and therefore not in what is measured by you.

A: Most of us percieve ourselves to be controllers, so it would be against out nature to not worry about things we cant control to some degree - but we can't relax a lot if we understand that the things out of our control could kill us anywhere anytime so there is no point worrying. A fish in the pond can worry about being eaten by a bigger fish every day - and end up dying by metor impact, or he can just realise anything could happen at anytime so he might as well enjoy his day.

A: I believe harming someone can not destroy them - but it is hurting their perception, we should all be trying to make this experience a good one for everyone.

A: Acknowledge it and declear it.

A: There is no good or bad, it is just perception. If you graphed someone's life showing a scale of good and the bad throughout their life nothing would seem bad if their was nothing good. And nothing would seem good if their was no bad. It is all relative to your other experience.
Eg someone may have to eat plain rice which is their worst experience because they have always had fancy foods.
But to someone who has been starving rice would seem like a great experience.
- I often see this as this answer to 'if the creator exists- why does the creator allow bad things to happen?', and the answer is without bad things happening how would you know their is good things happening.

A: If someone gives you a bad experinece, is giving them a bad experience going to fix anything?
Eg. Someone steels a car - dont put them in jail placing the burden of cost on others by placing them in jail for years - this ruins other people's experience because they are paying for someone to be in jail when they themselves would likely spend that money on other things.
The answer is give the theif a car - it is a small price to pay compared to the cost of locking them up (food, heat, medication etc etc) and makes them enjoy their perception/experience which in turn will help everyone else enjoy theirs.

A: This is why I believe in a creator (not religious though). Because I believe it has all always existed and all that has changed is it's form. I do not believe something can be created from nothing. Because nothing is nothing.

A: "God" as you put it is us and we are god. We are all energy. Experimenting, evolving - possibly, but to me these ideas can go hand in hand.

A:The Guru's to me are the one's that listen to themself when they make up their mind. We are all capable of being guru's and we all know the answers - but people change their view to match others, and choose to ignore the truth that they know within them from birth. I also believe the one of the biggest answers is understanding we can not have them all - understanding we are the fish in the pond, and we can study it all we like, talk to the wise fish and even try to get the answers we know within us - but we will never understand our pond is on top of a mountain, on planet earth, in the solar system, in the milky way. And no amount of talking to the wise fish or looking for answers within the pond will ever lead us to understand that. But if we can understand we will never understand these answers, we can begin to focus on the pond while at the same time realising the pond is what it is - this to me is true wisdom.

edit on 1-4-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by painter

Very positive mindset.
So if difficulties are here to stimulate growth, then planet earth must be a great planet for soul growth. Thats what Michael Newton says in his books, journey of souls and destiny of souls, i highly recommend them.

Apparently we are seen has brave souls for wanting to come here.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

A: I don't know how one would create something from nothing, with the exception of the gift of imagination. I do not know of anything that was created from nothing, so I don't know what you are referring to. But if you're looking for the answer to the big all-time question mark, we must keep in mind that there are many questions to which mankind has no firm, accepted answer. The great unknown, it is more massive than our very imaginations.

A: I do not know what "god living" means so I express no belief. By our very nature, mankind is constantly experimenting; we seem to hold an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of the unknown, and experimentation serves to fulfill our quest. Evolving hopefully takes place all throughout one's life.

A: I find a huge gap between a guru figure and those who spread their message publicly and influenced me. Most of the world may define a guru as a spiritual leader, whereas the Western culture has bastardized the term to include those highly knowledgeable in a specific subject. Life in the USA is full of public; privacy does not exist here. And we are influenced by many but few may be called guru.

edit on 4/1/2011 by LargeFries because: forgot to answer #12, had to add same.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Got to be born somewhere.

A possibility. I am leaning towards putting in for another planet next time, this one is nuts.

Lack of wisdom, ability, support or perseverance.

I believe the future is uncertain.

No. But be informed, do what you can.

Society is a large part of humanity, it requires give and take.

First you need to know it, now I wash it away. Making the decision not to be scared is part of it, accepting your death helps.

Life is just doing what it does, we all have something different to work with.

I believe the penal system needs a lot more work to become more effective in rehabilitation.

It kinda leads to infinity that one.

We all have the power to create and destroy. As for god I see that as everything, we are just one very small piece of it. Experiment, evolve, exist, explore.

There are many.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Do you like to oppose what others say just to show yourself smarter? Do you believe in being better or worst than other people? I believe in competition with myself not with others. With others, i learn, share, play, love etc. I dont think people are better or worst than other people.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

quest. one: people have sex or implanted. It is choice, whether you wanted to or not.
quest. two: yes
quest. three: to defeat and learn from, also to do not repeat.
quest. four: No...Yes. You still have free will, just do whatever you want. Remember, consiquences good and bad decisions in life could greatly effect ones behavior. Make a desision and execute it, do it.
quest. five: no
quest. six: yes, interaction with people is learning.
quest. seven: face it.
quest. eight: Yes, on earth.
quest. nine: laws were made by man to control man. we need better teachers who teach good behavior and not to influence bad. You would not need laws to control, if behaviors are changed for the good. Since most of mans behaviors are bad, you get what you get, unless changes are made to man, to correct those bad behaviors.
quest. ten: No Idea
quest. eleven: yes
quest twelve: I learn from all of you and my mistakes,fears, and i hope that what was put in front of me , i had made the right decisions. I know i have not made all right decisions, thus i, and man are not perfect. Thus we must strive to be good, even tho life has many challenges. You see, you are like a larva (in the whumb) waiting to hatch and consume knowelege(good, or bad) so when you go into deep sleep again you become a butterfly.
edit on 1-4-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by Manula

quest. one: people have sex or implanted. It is choice, whether you wanted to or not.

I meant to ask why do we come to earth, whats the purpose. But you probably got it right

edit on 1-4-2011 by Manula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join