It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 11:11 Phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is my first post and visit on this website, therefore I don't know how many topics or threads have been published concerning the 11:11 phenomenon. My personal experience evolving these four esoteric digits first began around 3 years ago. At first like many people who experienced this phenomenon I thought that seeing 11:11 once or twice a week have been nothing more than a coincidence,but how wrong was I. Within the next month my mind was bombarded with 11:11 appearances by everything from common digital clocks to the receipts, tickets, and even dreams. Driven to the limit I decided to see If there are others experiencing the same thing. To my surprise I have found hundreds of individuals who had shared the same experiences as I did, for some the experiences were even more intense than mine. Many saw these numbers for more than 40 years and adjusted them to their everyday lives. There are dozens of theories speculating the origins of this phenomenon, but to this day perhaps only few if anyone knows the true nature and message of 11:11.

The following video shows the amazing historical events surrounding 11:11, I highly recommend to watch both parts. Please share your thought and feedback.

PART I
www.youtube.com...

PART II
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

A girlfriends birthday is on 11-11-11 this year lol. Im sure something will happen because thats pretty late in the year inching close to the end.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

A girlfriends birthday is on 11-11-11 this year lol. Im sure something will happen because thats pretty late in the year inching close to the end.

yes... She'll be a year older...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
November, the eleventh month, 2011.

Isn't this when comet elenin passes in close proximity to earth?
Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thank you for the links. It gave me a huge link in my on mind. I am no way as far into it as this guy, but his math is spot on and his history also. (except for the Christ's birthday (I'm not sure.)

No saying it has relevance, but I enjoy it. Thank you.
S&F for you because I have never seen this information put together as such. Might not be your research but you have helped me.

edit on 1/4/11 by RenoKnows because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/4/11 by RenoKnows because: To give credit and thanks, .. It helped me...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I used to see 11:11 everywhere for a couple of years but then it suddenly stopped. It was at the time when I was doing research on spirituality, religions and aliens. When I reached the end of my journey I stopped seeing the 11:11 number everywhere.

It could be a sign of awakening or just a subconscious manifestation. If you think about it 11:11 is the only case of the same number occurring 4 times on a clock twice during the day (11:11am and 11:11pm) and if someone is using a 24 hour time system then it's the most common time of the three times with the same number (00:00, 11:11 and 22:22).

Later on I used to see 13:37 on my clock for a while. Now I don't search for anything and I see no repeating numbers.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

Thank you for enjoying reading it. Love and Light to you my Friend

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I've seen 11:11 for around 25 years now. Researched it hardcore and still don't have a clue.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i always see 11:11 or 2:11, 3:11 etc. i don't even try to look for it, it seems like it looks for me. I hope in time i find out what it means.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So theres something weird about 11:11? That it keeps repeating? OFCOURSE it does! 11:11am everyday and 11:11pm everyday. Theres always and eleventh month which has an 11th day. I'm sorry have I missed something?

top topics

join