It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Looks like a whole lot of nonsense to me. I looked up the two people in the video to find out whether they were really a "prince and princess". I couldn't find anything about the woman.....Seems strange, you'd think if she really was a "princess" then she'd at least have a wikipedia article about her. The "prince," however, I did find out some info on. He's a nobody. In other words he's just a liar. Read this article about him. www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle
I haven't read all the comments, so I can't be sure this hasn't been brought up, but, has anyone else noticed that Ben Fulford looks very unnerved in the first video? He's kinda jerking around with his movements, he looks all around the room, fumbles around with his fingers, he seems to be choosing his words very carefully, he also seems to be very quick to correct Prince Zagami when he says "New World Order" and when the topic of secrecy comes up. Very curious. Judging his tone and body language, though, I see no signs of deception, simply that he's nervous, or scared even.

Thanks for bringing this up, OP, I'll comment again after I've seen the other two videos.

No that's just how people on coc aine behave.

Guy is tweakin out in this video

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

hahaha
The more videos I watch, the more I believe you may be right. The "Prince" that claims to represent the Illuminati does not seem very credible at all. Not to mention I'm sure if the Illuminati really wanted to speak out to the public, they'd find a better venue than a youtube clip which has gathered barely 4,000 views.

Though, the video did lead me to find this www.youtube.com.../a/10CF4583A715AD2F/0/z1vqN326_l0

Very interesting video

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

some say kaoru nakamaru isn't a real princess. Some say she's an undisclosed grand daughter of the past emperor, but the Japanese embassy doesn't admit to her claims.

Therefore, probably need to be more info to be researched on.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
all this video did was point out the complete obvious..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Very

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

I hope this is the new beggining to stop TPTB from evil actions. I cannot say I'm 100% believing this is the greatest moment of my life but it seems a bit optimistic and the fact the prince talk about satanist illuminati makes me think of a possibility of disinfo. Maybe these (bad) illuminati were trying to say illuminati are bad as disinfo and them being secret (bohemian grove, etc.) only proove this theory.

Anyways, I still hope a better world is possible and yes the evil elite has to be stopped from doing the NWO.

S&F for this one.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

So you havn't read the replies and watched the video and posted.

The videos where made in 2009, doesn't look like the illuminati are scared of Fullfords secret world wide assasins or the princes Federation of light.
things are going along as they always have, new laws introduced to restrict freedoms
Monsanto are still destroying the agricultural world.
Aspartme is still destroying peoples brains
Fluoride still being pumped into kids.

yes, the Illuminate are running scared

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Whether or not all those details play out, it still makes intuitive sense given world events lately that Asia is putting pressure on the West, at least for their own equality. Let's face it. They're bigger than us and they're catching up technologically, if they haven't already surpassed us.

And it's true -- that Chinese sub that popped up undetected beside one of our aircraft carriers does make our Navy completely useless. You know they have many more where that came from, it's freaking China. At least until our Navy can find something to detect it, if it's even that simple (probably not).
edit on 2-4-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
so zagami is now representing the illuminati?

this guy is psycho, check out his other interviews

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone... this is my 1st post here on ATS, :-) Yay. !

Just wanted to say that i got audio mp3's of this chap Leo Lyon Zygami in eary 2007, he was a 'former illuminati insider' at that time, (alledgedly).
The audio I got was from RBN : Greg Szymanski 2007-01-09.
I won't link to the audio. ( i acquired it from conspiracycentral.net originally.)

but the following is the .txt info that came with the recordings...

Leo Lyon Zagami is a former illuminati "prince" who once was designated to take over from Licio Gelli, the current head of the infamous masonic P2 lodge in Italy.

Leo Zagami's:
www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it...

Greg Szymanski's:
www.articbeacon.com...

Articles on or by Leo:
www.illuminati-news.com...

www.google.com...

-------------------------------------------------
The interviews both last around 90 minutes and are both free from commercial breaks...

===============================================================================
Learn the true nature of the world, come visit our huge dedicated e-library and forums @
conspiracycentral.net:6969...
conspiracycentral.info...
===============================================================================

As to whether he is the 'Real Deal', as ever... people need to take on board as much info they can and decide for themselves.

Peace and Light

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Canadian Journalist Benjamin Fulford & Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Elia, Italy

There used to be videos of Mr. Zagami on the web. In one video, he was clearly delusional and taped himself entering a church and calling himself the messiah, and was delusional aside from this. The same person who had possession of this tape and posted it to the web also apparently had proof that Mr. Zagami had been in the mental hospital for treatment. I don't know if either video at this point is available online; they may have been removed out of consideration for his mental state. I do know that the people at projectcamelot were given all this proof and video, and despite this went on to talk about Leo afterwards as though he were legitimate, and even referred to him in videos with others like Jordan Maxwell, I believe.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Yes I didn't read all the comments because there are 11 pages ( I think you'll understand) and sorry about it. Anyway, I must say it seems a bit of an easy to reach utopia by how he describes it. Altough I cannot say it is completely ridiculous as this guy prooved in many other videos being against HAARP, and many other subjects. No disclaimer, without further investigation.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The illuminati is not what they are called and is nothing more than destraction. Most of your new world order conspiracies are disinfo for purpose. However there are secret orders that rule and have never been named. This much i know to be true

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I really wish people would at least skim the thread before posting, or at least read the last page.

This video is over 2 years old and nothing ever came of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
What a waste of time...sorry, but it's just my opinion. This guy is full of himself.

As others here have stated, believe what you will, but in the meantime....do some research and please, don't be so gosh darn gullible!

Some of the post on ATS are getting ridiculous, they're sickening and very annoying

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woghd
This video is over 2 years old and nothing ever came of it.

That doesn't mean Asia isn't putting pressure on the West to change its ways.

Why should countries like China be subject to Western powers when it's rapidly out-muscling us?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

just because you say something up front does not mean that they actually believe what they say.
world leaders are all full of BS and say one thing and do another.
Even if this guy was an Illuminati insider, what gives him any more credability than anyone else?

2 years on and the agenda is still on a roll,

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Revolutions, Tyrants & Wars need finance and support in order to succeed. Who is behind the major conflagrations which have plagued mankind particularly during the last centuries. Are sinister forces working behind the scenes to achieve their Hegelian synthesis and to bring about a new order of things? Some highlights discussed are the revolutions of the previous century, culminating in the rise of the USA, the Kennedy assassination, and the setting up of the new world order. amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't trust it. Something's not right. If the illumanti were on the verge of collapse don't you think we would be seeing some kind of change already. Doesn't make sense to me. I'll be CAREFULLY studying this but I DON'T trust what these people say.
They didn't get to where they are by telling the truth you know.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join