It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about these symbols, what do they mean? I know its a message...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
so for sometime ive been regularly haveing a conversation with my higher self/ entity, in my head which is very cool. do not worry he is not negative, and he wishes not to be described his appearsance in reality to u all unless i get permission from him. i know what he looks like and i even made a painting of him and put it up on my wall. he is very nice and helpful. At times he will give me a heads up on when a certain examination will come and by examination im refering to what u people call abductions, and really people if u were being abducted u would never come back to earth lol, i call them exams. other times he will give me helpful advice, and he tries to answer my questions. i will ask him if i may describe his appearnce to u all, and if he allows it i will post it here on the thread, his safety is my goal.
maybe i will post a pic of the painting, i am very good.

March 22, 2011

Before falling asleep around 11pm ish i asked in my head why i hadn't been taken recently and that it had been a while since then. And also i heard a ring noise then it stopped shortly. I fell back asleep around 4 am ish.
In this dream/expirence: Im laying on my bed and my eyes are closed. I felt my self being lifted into the air and after that i felt stangness in my left ear. Still eyes closed i felt as if someone had started putting something into my ear. Like a low vibrating noise. Then a dream follows:
This part is a little vague. Something about me watching a telivision about alien abductions ( examinations ) show on our big screen. A guy pulled down his black boot and showed a "wx" Then they showed a woman with a big scar on her back. To me it looked like the word "go", but it wasnt. ( secret mesage to me ) The i wake up. My guide told me there was an implant in my ear that needed to be ajusted. I told him ok. One thing to add was when i woke up on my bed my vison was pretty blurry. I had to blink my eyes maybe 10-29 times to get my vison normal again.

heres a pic of the symbols:

forgot to mention that i keep writing down my dreams in case. i believe the good grays are working on me... pls ask questions if any come to u mind pertaining to this dream...
edit on 4/1/2011 by AlienDecendants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
After some lenthgy study i can tell you that the sybols represent the letters "W" and "X" also the next symbol is a rather silly face that i would enjoy dreaming about rather than getting my pants in a twist every morning over what it "All Means"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The symbol looks like some kind of orbit around a planet to me?

I looked up the Letters in an on-line dream dictionary here's what it said...
W

To see the letter "W" in your dream, is a reiteration of "you". You need to focus on you and only you.

X

To see an X in your dream, signify something that is forbidden. You are being prevented to do something.

To dream of a treasure map marked by a big X , indicates that your goals are in sight and you will soon be greatly rewarded.

Here's a link to the Dream Dictionary I use www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

interesting ill definitely take that into account. I searched in google circle with dot in the middle it states that it is an ancient symbol. something bout the sun (solar planetary) heres the link
Wikapedia

anyone got any clues?
edit on 4/1/2011 by AlienDecendants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Looking at the symbol again...it looks like the word "go" I wonder if this has a duel meaning known only to you.. To see the letter "W" in your dream, is a reiteration of "you". You need to focus on you and only you. To see an X in your dream, signify something that is forbidden. So maybe then "you" are forbidden to go..to the center?

in your OP you say:

Before falling asleep around 11pm ish i asked in my head why i hadn't been taken recently and that it had been a while since then.

I'm not privy to what you think about or any other dreams you have had, your belief system and your work with alien grays or other species. It would seem to me the dream is telling you what I stated above, perhaps ask yourself why I am not permitted to go the center? or the "light" or sun. Or maybe it's a question to you? asking you to stop keeping yourself from reaching some goal like higher knowledge? I don't know just some thoughts I hope you have better dreams tonight Cheers Coco

new topics

top topics

join